Man shot dead in broad daylight at Queens subway station

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Damn... that's some pussy shit, ya'll were jumping dude but still had to clap him in the biscuit?

Damn. Did he take the gun from the guy that got shot. Shit was crazy. :smh:

Looked more like the fat nigga had it and dude was either trying to take it or grabbed his hand and was fighting for his life to keep it from being pointed at him

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUEENS, N.Y. - A suspect is in custody in connection with the deadly shooting on a 7 train platform over the weekend, sources tell NY1.

Police had been looking for two men who started fighting with the victim on board the train just after 12:30 p.m. Sunday.

The scuffle spilled onto the platform at the 90th Street station in Jackson Heights.

Then one of the men took out a gun and shot the victim at least three times.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sources say the victim was a member of the 18th Street gang, which has been growing in Queens, and the gunman is believed to be a member of the rival gang MS-13.

The gunman and second man ran away after the shooting.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2019/02/04/police-investigate-deadly-7-train-shooting-

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I saw, there was no need to shoot someone for that wrestling match.
I be fucking bitches and it is more physical than that lame shit I just saw!
There wasn't even no punching like that. He got up and he could have run down the stairs.
This is some gang shit. MS13 or some other Hispanic shit.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you brethren! Yup this Hispanic Gang shit is taking over NYC. Turning into a war zone.

QUEENS, N.Y. - A suspect is in custody in connection with the deadly shooting on a 7 train platform over the weekend, sources tell NY1.

Police had been looking for two men who started fighting with the victim on board the train just after 12:30 p.m. Sunday.

The scuffle spilled onto the platform at the 90th Street station in Jackson Heights.

Sources say the victim was a member of the 18th Street gang, which has been growing in Queens, and the gunman is believed to be a member of the rival gang MS-13.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2019/02/04/police-investigate-deadly-7-train-shooting-

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh::smh::smh:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thank you brethren! Yup this Hispanic Gang shit is taking over NYC. Turning into a war zone.
How bad is that Central American gang shit in NYC really?....as far as Spanish, isnt it still mostly DR and PR heavy on the street in NY or have things changed?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They aren't Spanish bro. They are Hispanic. Spanish people are white and they would spit on these Hispanics.
Anyways, things have changed. There are very little Puerto Ricans in NYC. They moved to Orlando Florida. This is known.
It is Dominicans, Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians, Venezulians and these people are savage hungry and violent.
The men are pussies too and will shoot you if you look at their butter faced women.

How bad is that Central American gang shit in NYC really?....as far as Spanish, isnt it still mostly DR and PR heavy on the street in NY or have things changed?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Damn. That was the slowest, clumsiest shooting I've seen that didn't happen after the Club was closing. Wasn't them muhfuckas sober?

RIP to the deceased.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They aren't Spanish bro. They are Hispanic. Spanish people are white and they would spit on these Hispanics.
Anyways, things have changed. There are very little Puerto Ricans in NYC. They moved to Orlando Florida. This is known.
It is Dominicans, Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians, Venezulians and these people are savage hungry and violent.
The men are pussies too and will shoot you if you look at their butter faced women.
I know the difference between Spanish, Hispanics and Latinos Boss....I was just being lazy with my typing...thx for the other info though....we got tons of MS 13 down here (DMV) but I didnt know they were so deep in NYC that you got MS 13 -18th St beef there now

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I have never heard that slang for a gun before. Had to Google that shit.
Yea the biscuit is NY slange from back in the day lol.
That's the Corona/Elmhurst area on the 7 line to Shea. I grew up in that area most of the Latinos around there were from Columbia in the 80's & 90's. As a matter of fact the salon shooting in the last season of Narcos happens right under the 7 strain in that area. There's a lot of Mexican's over there nowadays. Back in the days there used to be big scuffles under the 7 line. Corona, Elmhurst, Queensbridge the boys from the Woodside Projects had notorious fist fights on that 7 line. Shootings were not common back in the days.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know the difference between Spanish, Hispanics and Latinos Boss....I was just being lazy with my typing...thx for the other info though....we got tons of MS 13 down here (DMV) but I didnt know they were so deep in NYC that you got MS 13 -18th St beef there now

its been brewing most of that shit was in Long Island now its in Queens heavy and parts of the Bronx even some shit in Brooklyn....got these central Americans bringing that shit out here

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

they taking over especially in the BX they moving into all the spots the Dominicans and Ricans dominated....I see alot of neighborhoods taken over by them here in BK