Breaking: The President of the United States accused of suborning perjury

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
he isnt.....

and even if he does...is mike pence any better?

if he is some how impeached...and pence takes over....before pence even gets settled in it will be election time anyway.....

something very real is going on in the background while everyone is paying attention to this clown show

Pence is dirty, too. I think he goes down with the rest of them.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
The polls they were fixing were online polls, not the ones they do by phone,

yeah, but any poll showing favor towards trump now automatically gets a

idrissideeye.gif

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Pence is dirty, too. I think he goes down with the rest of them.

He'd be a lame-duck POTUS with less than a year in office while an active presidential campaign was going and without Trump's base who also wasn't elected... all while being the one who led the Trump Campaign... Pence will less focused on governing and more focused on keeping himself out of jail.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
He'd be a lame-duck POTUS with less than a year in office while an active presidential campaign was going and without Trump's base who also wasn't elected... all while being the one who led the Trump Campaign... Pence will less focused on governing and more focused on keeping himself out of jail.

I'm hoping he gets taken out with the rest of them and we end up with the GOP's worst nightmare... a woman president...lol...President Pelosi...come on dowwwwwwwnnn! They hate her as much if not more than Hillary. All of them would collectively shytt their pants.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I still remember saying Kashich was smart to avoid Trump's 'Most powerful VP' offer. Position always been some anti-Cheney shit and now there's the risk of doing serious time.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I still remember saying Kashich was smart to avoid Trump's 'Most powerful VP' offer. Position always been some anti-Cheney shit and now there's the risk of doing serious time.

Kashich comes off as one of the few GOPers who does not come off as an alt-right loony bird. I think he has a strong chance in 2020 to be the republican candidate for president.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They'll screech fake news..and you know the rest.
Fox hasn't even posted this yet. Still on that Pelosi shit and talking about a bias dossier. At least 35-40 percent of America's population will never give a fuck about this Russia shit.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm hoping he gets taken out with the rest of them and we end up with the GOP's worst nightmare... a woman president...lol...President Pelosi...come on dowwwwwwwnnn! They hate her as much if not more than Hillary. All of them would collectively shytt their pants.

Lol. No likes here to these thoughts...wonder why

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day

Yep. The thing is, most Americans tune out political news outside of election season. Since the shutdown is going on, with so many people affected and friends/family of people affected, everyone is tuning in to see if there is breaking news.

I don't think any of this will go under the radar this time.

Has anyone been protesting his businesses yet? If I were furloughed near one of Trumps businesses, I'd be outside disrupting it. If the govt can't do business then he wouldn't be doing it either.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
If this report is true, Trump is done. That's a

clear cut obstruction of justice case.

Yeah man...

if this is true, this is more than just impeachment!

The guy who did this Buzzfeed report is supposedly

VERY respected in the journalism world!

I just hope they get this fat CAC before he dies of

old age and heart failure! :yes:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I forgot.

Yes... you're right Doc...

...as usual! :D

I haven't been paying close attention to his posts lately. If he has been right about any of the sports teams more than twice in a row we might be screwed. At those times it backfires and he gets stuff right.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of folks around here have bought into the smear campaign against Pelosi. They don't like her either.

Nah it's nothing personal....it's not even racial...it's just that she's a woman.

And I don't support the feminist movement. I don't enjoy working around women in my corporate environment. Regardless, even I can see that it's ingrained in our consciousness to be led by a man.

And you can't say it's the natural order of things because many past societies were matriarchal. It's just the construct that was set up by these penal colonies that rebelled to become states.

We don't even think to question it...just like we don't question why we vote Democratic, are largely Christian, or speak English.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nah it's nothing personal....it's not even racial...it's just that she's a woman.

And I don't support the feminist movement. I don't enjoy working around women in my corporate environment. Regardless, even I can see that it's ingrained in our consciousness to be led by a man.

And you can't say it's the natural order of things because many past societies were matriarchal. It's just the construct that was set up by these penal colonies that rebelled to become states.

We don't even think to question it...just like we don't question why we vote Democratic, are largely Christian, or speak English.

The issue I have with a woman president is that there are so many other countries in the world that disrespect women, that I had a fear of them trying to test us because they equate women with weakness. After Hillary was SOS and got experience where world leaders were ok with her, I didn't have that fear with her. Nancy likewise is a strong leader, she's experienced, and men don't intimidate her.

We have some folks who don't like the idea of seeing a woman in authority, and there are bible scriptures taken out of context that some Christians mistake as women shouldn't be in authority or leadership positions at all. So I don't think this country is to the point we'd elect a woman without strong black and minority turnout and elimination of voter suppression. It was evident from the start Trump would be a train wreck and ppl still voted for him.

We have some men with messed up ideas, but a woman in charge is not an anomaly in the black community for the most part, even if they resent her on some level.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US is a cult of personality. Even before JFK. I think the US would get behind a woman if she is overqualified as Barak had to be (intellectually), proven and battle tested in governance, and can roast you in a political cipher.

The U.K. has had a woman Prime Minister and did just fine with it as far as maintaining military might and sovereignty.

A White Shirley Chisholm is who I envision as the first female U.S.president.