Breaking: The President of the United States accused of suborning perjury

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo! That’s funny as shit.

:lol: nigs ain’t going to have anyone to talk to about it.
And I’m cool with that

Bgol mission accomplished

We helped Obama get in office(twice) and we help get trump out of office.

Ain’t nothing else left in the world to talk about

Stream sites took over

We don’t need download links for anything anymore.

Hnic just wasting money

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I hope hnic shuts down bgol forever right when trump gets arrested

Yo! That’s funny as shit.

:lol: nigs ain’t going to have anyone to talk to about it.

this nigga crazy :lol:

And I’m cool with that

Bgol mission accomplished

We helped Obama get in office(twice) and we help get trump out of office.

Ain’t nothing else left in the world to talk about

Stream sites took over

We don’t need download links for anything anymore.

Hnic just wasting money

*HNIC hits report*

Niggas gone be googling screen names, shit'll be worse than Katrina

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

sharkbait28

International Member
So what was it then? A strategic Trump team leak to undermine the credibility of this investigation?

older version

A version older
Registered
Mueller denies that this is true

Came to post this too. Put no trust in Mueller.

What could have been a nice weekend has become ... eh.
Mueller hardly ever puts out too much information but apparently
since the steam of the Democrats was growing he ?had?
to squash it.

sharkbait28

International Member
Came to post this too. Put no trust in Mueller.

What could have been a nice weekend has become ... eh.
Mueller hardly ever puts out too much information but apparently
since the steam of the Democrats was growing he ?had?
to squash it.

I think the more measured take-aways here are that:

1. Mueller is operating in a new landscape with Congrssional Dems itching to take action (in contrast to the Repub approach which was to pretend nothing was going on at all). In this context Mueller will need to step in and course correct if Dems are poised to take action based on spurious claims.

2. This actually speaks to his credibility rather than against it.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

1. Mueller is operating in a new landscape with Congrssional Dems itching to take action (in contrast to the Repub approach which was to pretend nothing was going on at all). In this context Mueller will need to step in and course correct if Dems are poised to take action based on spurious claims.

I think he is trying to stop congress from taking action too soon. As Rachel is pointing out on her show right now, we know he lied about this he was charged.

Mueller didn't say it was false. He said specific statements were not accurate and info on documents weren't characterized correctly.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I think he is trying to stop congress from taking action too soon. As Rachel is pointing out on her show right now, we know he lied about this he was charged.

Mueller didn't say it was false. He said specific statements were not accurate and info on documents weren't characterized correctly.

That is what I am saying read between the lines they did not deny the story was Totally false

older version

A version older
Registered

I've tried to say it before, holding explosive cards in the hole for too long only allows Trump to succeed in holding the Presidency until 2020.

Maybe Buzzfeed should not have reported it but in effect, this will pump Trump up in power and make greater assertions more complex.

As far as Mueller's credibility, seemingly balanced judgement without the facts known to all parties does not automatically equal fairness in my eyes.

The Democratic House was asking for more info. If the reporting was only slightly off and there were in fact serious crimes committed, then Trump should be held accountable for those crimes and not given free reign until "the really, really big" charges come. If Trump is now or was illegitimate, when will those who know this put the information to good use?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
In summary Mueller did not deny the story he was just saying that his office did not leak it. Also the White House was like a deer in head lights when the story broke yesterday they didn’t even deny it. Buzz feed got a good source for this story.