Bezos Side Piece

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
8373150-6577797-image-m-54_1547149961444.jpg

Jeeeessuusss.... Bezos is an ol' "PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!" ass nigga :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the sidepiece has a whole story u guys really need to check out ! NO JOKE !! she's a conniving serial social climber who used to date black celebs for a comeup

All of this, she has.. 2 kids with her current husband and her oldest kid is from Tony Gonzalez but he split from her shortly after the kid was born... He must've seen the writing on the wall...

Also why is a woman over the age of 40 going "on tour" with the pussycat dolls burlesque show?

Aye I get it, she looked good... But there's no way my wife and mother of my kids going to be out there chasing glory with 20 somethings trying to get a career / come up!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man Mrs Bezos has come along way, hell they both have

jeff-bezos-mackenzie-bezos-jeff-bezos-wife-mackenzie-bezos-arrive-nd-tribeca-film-festival-lower-manhattan-104151340.jpg

344318ccfddda10

Jeff with Anna Kournikova
k32368aranna-kournikova-and-jeff-bezos-of-amazoncom-introduce-annas-CDBDRE.jpg

mackenzie-bezos-3.jpg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
maaan if I am going to lose 70 BILLION dollars it wont be on this basic, plastic, used up socialite. Fuck that. Man go catch a 20yr chick

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
For $150B, I'm sure she hoped he would cheat and get caught.

I don't quite understand this logic.

If my wife made a 150 billion dollar empire,

I wouldn't want to divorce her (unless she was

a complete bitch), I would enjoy the lifestyle

while helping her (and I) make another

150 billion! :dunno:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Come on, you're better than this. He was already cheating on her and I;m sure she hoped he'd get caught at some point to make the divorce and division of property easier.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She ain't divorce him because he cheated she divorced because he got caught and embarrassed her them are the rules don't embarrass the wife. Nobody who's worth that money ain't fucking other hoes but you can't get caught.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She ain't divorce him because he cheated she divorced because he got caught and embarrassed her them are the rules don't embarrass the wife. Nobody who's worth that money ain't fucking other hoes but you can't get caught.
No. 1 rule is don't get caught but he's a billionaire it's no surprise he bangin hella hoes fuck ya embarrassment hoe. I expect u to have sum BBC on the side

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The National Inquirer dug deep into this fool. Exposed him for what I knew all along a fraud. Bezos and his wife setup a 2 billion non profit for the homeless. He claims they was planning a divorce.

The wife is complicit in covering his misdeeds to protect their empire similar to Camille Cosby.

giphy.gif

take a pill bruh

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have been digging into his background. He has sort of this strange inverse relationship to Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs was a Syrian who was adopted by white parents. He picked up his adopted father's name. Jeff Bezos had two white parents that divorced at a young age. One of them remarried a Cuban immigrant whose last name Jeff changed to which is Bezos. He is a fake Latino.

1*pUUPNZ64f3G9zS0Kkxw1Uw.jpeg

The tech industry in the U.S. tries to put on this wholesome diverse image to the international community using tech visas, having white owned companies have CEO from various ethnic backgrounds. Byron Allen talked about these tactics in his lawsuit.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been digging into his background. He has sort of this strange inverse relationship to Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs was a Syrian who was adopted by white parents. He picked up his adopted father's name. Jeff Bezos had two white parents that divorced at a young age. One of them remarried a Cuban immigrant whose last name Jeff changed to which is Bezos. He is a fake Latino.

1*pUUPNZ64f3G9zS0Kkxw1Uw.jpeg

The tech industry in the U.S. tries to put on this wholesome diverse image to the international community using tech visas, having white owned companies have CEO from various ethnic backgrounds. Byron Allen talked about these tactics in his lawsuit.

I never, and I certainly hope no one else thought Jeff was Hispanic ... . You can see all the signature mayonnaise features.... That is clearly a white man, and now its apparent he has a "thing" for latin women, but thats about as far as that goes

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Or you just get your split get the fuck on and live your best life. But maybe you're 1 of the 1s that like living the married life

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Or you just get your split get the fuck on and live your best life. But maybe you're 1 of the 1s that like living the married life

You might be right.

I like having a fine, smart, successful,

honest and fun to be around, woman.

That's just what I have! :yes:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You might be right.

I like having a fine, smart, successful,

honest and fun to be around, woman.

That's just what I have! :yes:
Oh i ain't mad at you playa. I got 1 of those 2. But real talk given the option of 75 million and my freedom. I'm out my G!!