Bezos Side Piece

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2s9ahjm.jpg

He was married and banging this on the side. It reminds me of Cosby's wife, where they have to suffer through the infidelity and are powerless to stop it.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The National Inquirer dug deep into this fool. Exposed him for what I knew all along a fraud. Bezos and his wife setup a 2 billion non profit for the homeless. He claims they was planning a divorce.

The wife is complicit in covering his misdeeds to protect their empire similar to Camille Cosby.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The National Inquirer dug deep into this fool. Exposed him for what I knew all along a fraud. Bezos and his wife setup a 2 billion non profit for the homeless. He claims they was planning a divorce.

The wife is complicit in covering his misdeeds to protect their empire similar to Camille Cosby.
damn what he do to you.. cancel your amazon prime membership ?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that side chick came up... even if she signs a pre-nup he gonna hit her off with nothing less than five milly…

and that's five milly more than what that bitch had before she started pickin her teeth with his dick...lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The side piece chick looks familiar. Didn't she used to work for fox sports?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Sánchez

Lauren Wendy Sánchez (born December 19, 1969) is an Emmy Award winning American news anchor, entertainment reporter, media personality, actress, producer, pilot and entrepreneur. Sanchez is a frequent guest host on The View, former co-host on KTTV Fox-11's Good Day LA, the station's Ten o'clock News, as well as anchor and special correspondent on Extra. Sánchez has also been a regular contributor on shows including Larry King Live, The Joy Behar Show and Showbiz Tonight.

stickyfingerz

fuck you
Registered
LOL, The women know they will have to be with a weak beta male if they leave like you, so they take the abuse of their man who is unfaithful.
leave like me???? how do I leave???:dunno: why would a woman leave like me? this shit makes no sense.

you are a jilted bitch:lol: ya man you poured ya heart out too & most likely ran behind for years had a better lookin bitch with a wetter & tighter pussy than the one you have, has left an unremoveable scar on your heart. :lol::roflmao::roflmao2: sucks to be you!
get some counseling.

I've never known shit about being a bete male. Im sure ya father or uncle could better explain their beta or beta alpha status to you. .:dunno:
Carry on.

Last edited:

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
These men mentally abuse their women with their infidelity.

These rich women are living a life that 99.999999999% of the world will never live and the Judeo-Christian concept of fidelity/infidelity means little to them - they all realize that its part of deal being married to a powerful man.

The abuse is not the men but the puritanicall public and media that wags their finger and says oh he is married and he is out with another woman, what a bad guy. Its really sad on how we want to get into other people's business and bedroom. As long as he isnt forcing employees to suck his dick to keep their job, i dgaf.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These rich women are living a life that 99.999999999% of the world will never live and the Judeo-Christian concept of fidelity/infidelity means little to them - they all realize that its part of deal being married to a powerful man.

The abuse is not the men but the puritanicall public and media that wags their finger and says oh he is married and he is out with another woman, what a bad guy. Its really sad on how we want to get into other people's business and bedroom. As long as he isnt forcing employees to suck his dick to keep their job, i dgaf.
whats the point of all that money if u cant get top from the secretary or random gold diggin whores? :roflmao: thsi feminazi shit is gettin crazy , a man starves himself and kills himself to build his empire just to marry some chick and now he will lose all that if he gets top from the maid?

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he's a nerd and this is probably the first latin chick gave him play. he should have played the field some more.

If I’m correct, ex-wife held him down and her parents invested in the company in the beginning when no one would.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that side chick came up... even if she signs a pre-nup he gonna hit her off with nothing less than five milly…

and that's five milly more than what that bitch had before she started pickin her teeth with his dick...lol

$5 mil? That man is worth $130 billion and they're main home is in a 'common law' state and you think $5 mil is the line in the sand?

Oh boy

:lol:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
$5 mil? That man is worth $130 billion and they're main home is in a 'common law' state and you think $5 mil is the line in the sand?

Oh boy

:lol:

Hell yeah. This nigga must have confused billion w/ million. He bout to come up off some real dough. Plus, i think they were together for a minute, so this bitch was in it for the long haul. She aint leaving w/ shit in the millions, bruh.