I think this is why some people are torn on the R Kelly docu-series

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agree with all of this. I can think R Kelly should have been under a jail a long time ago and simultaneously believe that there is a concerted effort to make the face of misogyny and abuse a black one.
[/MEDIA]
This, all day long.
Look how long they dragged the Chris Brown thing out.
This R. Kelly shit is old news. I was never a fan anyway. This sort of thing is a result of the weaponization of the metoo movement. At some point, we as a society have to pump the brakes on this retroactive shit when it comes to certain things. At some point, people have to realize that the world is a cruel, hard place and no action = no results.
Also, if you are going to make a grand, life destroying accusation you should be expected to provide some kind of proof.
"They" always find a black person to exploit so they can take the attention off of themselves and when they can't escape it, they excuse it by saying "that person is sick and they need help." "They" always put a black, male face on crime because they have spent centuries demonizing black males. "They" are not going to stop.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

"WHEN THE LEGEND BECOMES FACT, PRINT THE LEGEND"

I agree with your statement about the what is it going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesn't have our best interest at heart! We live in the "age of information," and yet many of us refuse to obtain any information that might have an opposing view to what is being presented to us by the media/entertainment industry. I posted that video to illustrate the many ways we are socialized into believing just about any message that the media/entertainment industry provides us with, without questions.

Damn this vid needed its own thread...some real shit

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With so many women defending R Kelly, I dunno what to think right now.
The real question you should be asking yourself is:
Why, in 2018-2019 is this even a topic? I didn't even bother watching that bullshit because, as much as I despise R. Kelly (mainly for plagiarizing music), I can't be bothered to listen to shit that I already know. Truth be told, so does everyone else.
He married Aaliyah when she was 15. He pissed on a 15 year old. We already know this. He s an ephebophile.
Why are they REALLY drudging this up? Wouldn't it be better to focus on new cases?

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Why, in 2018-2019 is this even a topic? I didn't even bother watching that bullshit because, as much as I despise R. Kelly (mainly for plagiarizing music), I can't be bothered to listen to shit that I already know. Truth be told, so does everyone else.
He married Aaliyah when she was 15. He pissed on a 15 year old. We already know this. He s an ephebophile.
Why are they REALLY drudging this up? Wouldn't it be better to focus on new cases?

Its all just a distraction, thats why its being brought up!!

The only reason its a topic, because it on the tv!! Its 2019 and alot of people still havent figured out the tv/media is nothing but a psyop!!! People have to put their emotions to the side when watching the psyop box and turn their DISCERNMENT AND CRITICAL THINKING AND COMMON SENSE on!! And with our people being the largest group that watches tv, the media is loading our subconscious mind with bullshit we dont need in our lives!! But when you bring this information to them, they turn around and start defending everything they see or saw on the tel lie vision!! Anyway, until people turn off their television, better get ready for more distractions and disinformation!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brian Singer was kicked off the movie long before it was released. If he is still getting credit, its probably because of DGA rules.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is pretty simple.

Comment:
Hey, there's a snake in our backyard. Our kids aren't safe because of this particular snake that seems to target little black girls for whatever reason.
Reply:
Well who would let their kids out in the backyard knowing there's a snake there?
Response:
Yeah, we should definitely explore that, make better decisions, and hold parents accountable, but can we first remove the snake?

Comment:
Hey, there's a snake in our backyard. Our kids aren't safe because of this particular snake that seems to target little black girls for whatever reason.
Reply:
Oh, why yall ain't saying nothing about the snakes in Mr. Whiteman's garden?
Response:
That sounds dangerous as fuck too. We should totally get rid of all of them. But I'm gonna first focus on the one in my garden that seems to be focusing on little black girls. But I'm definitely on board with getting rid of all of them.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is pretty simple.

Comment:
Reply:
Well who would let their kids out in the backyard knowing there's a snake there?
Response:
Yeah, we should definitely explore that, make better decisions, and hold parents accountable, but can we first remove the snake?

Comment:
Reply:
Oh, why yall ain't saying nothing about the snakes in Mr. Whiteman's garden?
Response:
That sounds dangerous as fuck too. We should totally get rid of all of them. But I'm gonna first focus on the one in my garden that seems to be focusing on little black girls. But I'm definitely on board with getting rid of all of them.
Nah more like

Caller : there's 5 deadly snakes in my backyard that can attack my daughter...4 white snakes 1 black snake

Responder: did you say black snake we coming over right now

Caller: so you coming over to kill the snakes

Responder: nope juss the black 1

Caller: so if you kill the black snake does that mean my daughter's are safe

Responderz: nope...but at least we kill the black snake

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah more like

Caller : there's 5 deadly snakes in my backyard that can attack my daughter...4 white snakes 1 black snake

Responder: did you say black snake we coming over right now

Caller: so you coming over to kill the snakes

Responder: nope juss the black 1

Caller: so if you kill the black snake does that mean my daughter's are safe

Responderz: nope...but at least we kill the black snake

Who's said anything about JUST the black snake? Lol

Ain't Spacey getting treated? Ain't Weinstein booked? What white snakes in particular are getting ignored?

Also, keep in mind, Robert was allowed to cook until video evidence came out, and he was still let off.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Who's said anything about JUST the black snake? Lol

Ain't Spacey getting treated? Ain't Weinstein booked? What white snakes in particular are getting ignored?

Also, keep in mind, Robert was allowed to cook until video evidence came out, and he was still let off.
Charlie sheen ain't in jail, Jim carrey getting new shows, Singer juss got an award, ck trying to get back into standup, witness dropping off the Weinstein case, spacey finally getting a lil foot on his neck, the white guy that sexually assaulted Terry crews never got arrested, countless pedo s that molested many boy and girls in 80, 90, 2000 still til this day got zero charges...laundry list of cac pedo s and sex offenders to talk about but who cares we killed the black snake...don't mean your kids, your sis, your moms, your wife, your bro, hell even you is safe from the sex offender association aka hollywood...but we got the black snake so who cares

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charlie sheen ain't in jail, Jim carrey getting new shows, Singer juss got an award, ck trying to get back into standup, witness dropping off the Weinstein case, spacey finally getting a lil foot on his neck, the white guy that sexually assaulted Terry crews never got arrested, countless pedo s that molested many boy and girls in 80, 90, 2000 still til this day got zero charges...laundry list of cac pedo s and sex offenders to talk about but who cares we killed the black snake...don't mean your kids, your sis, your moms, your wife, your bro, hell even you is safe from the sex offender association aka hollywood...but we got the black snake so who cares

And it also took how long to get a documentary?

Did we get R Kelly? Just like the white men you named, R Kelly is still free. This "got him" thing you just said is baffling me. Homie was just on tour with Keyshia Cole and Adina Howard. Homie gotta show in Germany next month. Homie is sleeping in his bed.

Hopefully there's someone brave enough to do a Harvey Weinstein documentary. Hopefully it won't take 25 years.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And it also took how long to get a documentary?

Did we get R Kelly? Just like the white men you named, R Kelly is still free. This "got him" thing you just said is baffling me. Homie was just on tour with Keyshia Cole and Adina Howard. Homie gotta show in Germany next month. Homie is sleeping in his bed.

Hopefully there's someone brave enough to do a Harvey Weinstein documentary. Hopefully it won't take 25 years.
Hopefully??? No we need weekly 3 day special on all these guys...I need teary eyed and scary music and 1000 tweets juss like this 1... Charlie sheen trying to infect the world with hiv, Singer been boyfucking since at least 97,and having boy slaves, and boy parties, Jim out here giving trilogy stds and having broads commit suicide, ck trying to turn the world into his personal nutrag, spacey having slumber parties with boys, Weinstein trying to rape everybody, we need Corey Feldman to release all them boy fuckers from the past name...if you think black girls and boys ain't been touched by them cacs pedo s to you bugging...surviving the industry with weekly 3 day specials

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully??? No we need weekly 3 day special on all these guys...I need teary eyed and scary music and 1000 tweets juss like this 1... Charlie sheen trying to infect the world with hiv, Singer been boyfucking since at least 97,and having boy slaves, and boy parties, Jim out here giving trilogy stds and having broads commit suicide, ck trying to turn the world into his personal nutrag, spacey having slumber parties with boys, Weinstein trying to rape everybody, we need Corey Feldman to release all them boy fuckers from the past name...if you think black girls and boys ain't been touched by them cacs pedo s to you bugging...surviving the industry with weekly 3 day specials

I'm with you. Get them all. But right now, a black woman put the spotlight on one particular one. Maybe a white woman from the movie circle will do what Dream Hampton did. This doc is creating necessary dialogue. I read today that there are two churches in Philly doing townhall style meeting. Good, since church has been one of Kelly's biggest protectors. Let's air them all out. Let's get the ball rolling. And I'm OK if Robert is the one to get it going.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me personally I been knew about his pedo ways. I'm moreso talking about the lines being blurred between what's acceptable and what's not.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Anytime your connected with engaging in a sexual act with a child, nothing else need be said. An let's not forget he filmed an encounter. I hope he gets a cell next to Cosby's cell.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
49778659_10161593440705160_9091714156607832064_o.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

I agree with your statement about the what is it going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesn't have our best interest at heart! We live in the "age of information," and yet many of us refuse to obtain any information that might have an opposing view to what is being presented to us by the media/entertainment industry. I posted that video to illustrate the many ways we are socialized into believing just about any message that the media/entertainment industry provides us with, without questions.

Really loved that show I think it only lasted a coupla episodes.

48374499_2066573933427392_6213086045282500608_n.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So,
beating up women = Chris Brown
fucking young girls = R. Kelly
drugging women = Bill Cosby
killing women = O.J. Simpson
raping women = ? (coming soon)
Oh, let's not forget the failed attempt but successful campaign of the destruction of one Michael Jackson. Proven false yet people still believed it.
...and they are NOT trying to put a black face on crime? (especially crimes against women and children)
Yeah. Okay.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

What is that video from? And how can I save it?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannnn stop this bullshit.

Who cares about who produced this or that. The fact is, Kelly is a fucked up dude and he made some fucked up choices. I don't think all these women are being honest, but dude should still be in prison for peeing on VERY underage little girls.

We, meaning Black folk, let that nigga slide, and actually laughed at the piss jokes and still supported his music. CAC Hollywood didn't do that....We did!

Stop blaming white folks for shit that we do.
It was one little girl. The rest were of age. 17-30. Why u think police can’t do shit. It’s legal.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think the media knows that black people have this self righteous indignation when it comes to other black folk and black twitter is an over emotionally fueled platform driven by feminists and LGBTQ so it’s easy to get us to pile on one another without contextual references to non blacks who exhibit similar behavior

And Tariq ain’t slick, he all humble with John Legend in his mentions, but let it have been some non celebrity, he woulda roasted that response, John Legend ain’t gonna let Mink Slide open up for him at the Beverly Center, wack ass nigga

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the media knows that black people have this self righteous indignation when it comes to other black folk and black twitter is an over emotionally fueled platform driven by feminists and LGBTQ so it’s easy to get us to pile on one another without contextual references to non blacks who exhibit similar behavior

And Tariq ain’t slick, he all humble with John Legend in his mentions, but let it have been some non celebrity, he woulda roasted that response, John Legend ain’t gonna let Mink Slide open up for him at the Beverly Center, wack ass nigga

I tend to agree with what you are saying about the media and black people with this self righteous indignation when it comes to other black folk. Non blacks tend to take the opposite approach.

Submitted for your approval the case of one Jeffrey Epstein:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/01/manha...ile-billionaire-after-botching-investigation/

https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-s...xposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Please take note of who some of his "friends" are, in addition, notice how the prosecutors in Florida and New York treated him.

Last edited:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
How many people who are mad at r kelly went out to see the xmen film made by Brian singer? So ya will stop supporting the black pedo but happily support the white pedo? Some underage boy got drunk and raped thanx to your boyfucker sponsorship... Nigs was fighting me in that 1 thread to give every reason why they was gonna fund the boyfucker films...how many kids were raped thanx to your funds
Man you gotta knock this off. Clean our own yard first. You can disclaim all you want but you are defending R. Kelly and his actions with this bs. Brian Singer is a pedo? Cool fuck him too.

But to keep questioning why R. Kelly is more prevalent to us is dumb man. White People overall don’t give a fuck about R. Kelly bruh. It’s not a hot topic on any of their platforms. R. Kelly is one of the musical pillars in black music over the last 25 years. Of course it’s going to be huge.

You don’t see all these white powerful men being taking down by this shit? You blind. A Weinstein would have never been taken down like this back in the day.

You keep asking “why don’t they have a 3 day special on....” ? You see how long it took for R?24 years! Seriously ask yourself who has a run of systematic pedophilia that long ?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

There was no logical way to “roast” that response. Tariq tried to spin it into John toasted that.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m just going to say this....
Black People will never ’overcome’ because we hate to hold other black people accountable for their trash ass behavior. R Kelly is wrong no matter how you slice it. Stop trying to redirect to white people. We all know how they get down (even me) so stop with the bullshit. We are better than that. Supporting a behavior that is damaging to the very source of life (black women) is just so problematic.

And stop listening to Tariq’s pursed lips ass. He just found a niche market and doesn’t care about black People at all. He just no we’re gullisnle enough to squeeze money out of.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I tend to argue with what you are saying about the media and black people with this self righteous indignation when it comes to other black folk. Non blacks tend to take the opposite approach.

Submitted for your approval the case of one Jeffrey Epstein:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/01/manha...ile-billionaire-after-botching-investigation/

https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-s...xposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Please take note of who some of his "friends" are, in addition, notice how the prosecutors in Florida and New York treated him.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Bingooooo

for the record I was the biggest anti apocalypse movie because he was a pedo...even asked bgol to boycott that movie and mad nigs had excuses why they was going to support that boyfuckers movie... So all those new I hate r kelly nigs had no problem supporting that boyfuckers flick ... Black pedo bad white pedo good.... Both those nigs could die

Will Brian singer get a 3 day special...any them cacs..nope... Like I said it's been fuck rkelly since the tapes...all these new cac pedo s going under the radar or being looked surpassed cause pedo got a black face now...put a foot on all those nigs neck
Bro I received the same responses when I said this during Cosby shit .