I think this is why some people are torn on the R Kelly docu-series

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bingooooo

for the record I was the biggest anti apocalypse movie because he was a pedo...even asked bgol to boycott that movie and mad nigs had excuses why they was going to support that boyfuckers movie... So all those new I hate r kelly nigs had no problem supporting that boyfuckers flick ... Black pedo bad white pedo good.... Both those nigs could die

Will Brian singer get a 3 day special...any them cacs..nope... Like I said it's been fuck rkelly since the tapes...all these new cac pedo s going under the radar or being looked surpassed cause pedo got a black face now...put a foot on all those nigs neck

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Neither does white serial killers who kill white people. :dunno:
How many threads we had on white serial killers? The point is blackbashing seems to be more favorable on here than whitebashing... If r kelly was white he wouldn't have 10+ thread dedicated to him in a 3 day span... So if a white guy had pedo sex with black girls would it be more acceptable?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many threads we had on white serial killers? The point is blackbashing seems to be more favorable on here than whitebashing... If r kelly was white he wouldn't have 10+ thread dedicated to him in a 3 day span... So if a white guy had pedo sex with black girls would it be more acceptable?

We speak on things that have to to the our community.

Kevin Spacey’s being was in court today to face sexual assault charges. It’s not our community so we don’t really care that much.

It’s not about the “Bashing” of Black people. We just don’t care as much about what they do over there like we care what they do over here.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Kevin Spacey’s being was in court today to face sexual assault charges. It’s not our community so we don’t really care that much.

It’s not about the “Bashing” of Black people. We just don’t care as much about what they do over there like we care what they do over here.
Hollywood affects us to...don't people stay screaming about black images... Women talking about standard of beauty... Wasn't people screaming about strong black positive images? Well boyfucker nation runs Hollywood so maybe all the negative imagery is because the boyfucker crew purposely push it... I know for the fact they do cause I dealt with the media..I told ya for yrs what it really is and now they pushing it hardbody... R Kelly documentary was pushed by the boyfucker crew

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannnn stop this bullshit.

Who cares about who produced this or that. The fact is, Kelly is a fucked up dude and he made some fucked up choices. I don't think all these women are being honest, but dude should still be in prison for peeing on VERY underage little girls.

We, meaning Black folk, let that nigga slide, and actually laughed at the piss jokes and still supported his music. CAC Hollywood didn't do that....We did!

Stop blaming white folks for shit that we do.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How many people who are mad at r kelly went out to see the xmen film made by Brian singer? So ya will stop supporting the black pedo but happily support the white pedo? Some underage boy got drunk and raped thanx to your boyfucker sponsorship... Nigs was fighting me in that 1 thread to give every reason why they was gonna fund the boyfucker films...how many kids were raped thanx to your funds

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If R. Kelly's victims were white, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion, because he'd be in jail

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Notice bashing cac pedo s don't get as many responses as bashing black pedos... Black pedo bad cac pedo good

i disagree.

i think that this is so focused right now because it directly impacts our community.

The priests have taken L's. Plenty of news, documentaries and movies about this.

Sandusky and people that worked with him took L's. Plenty of news, documentaries and movies about this.

kelly like cosby is a big part of our community and that is why this is so LOUD for us.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

one to grow on.

theee mooore yooouu knowwww....

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Btw Lifetime has started with the Blacksploitation trend. They have some specific shows that I didn’t even know about that caters to the Hip Hop crowd.

Them and VH1

It is driving me bananas. I don't watch either channel but see commercials and advertisements in other media. smh....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i disagree.

i think that this is so focused right now is that it directly impacts our community.

The priests have taken L's. Plenty of news, documentaries and movies about this.

Sandusky and people that worked with him took L's. Plenty of news, documentaries and movies about this.

kelly like cosby is a big part of our community and that is why this is so LOUD for us.
Tape is 18 yrs old..foot shouldve been on his neck...but now it's pushed con viently when white males were getting outed left and right for their sexual conduct...me to movement was tons of white faces... Now it's getting overshadowed and a black face is being putting on it... A boy fucker juss won an award how and why is a foot not on his neck? past day all these black celebs getting outed or being pushed...some of us get what's going on while others dont

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Tape is 18 yrs old..foot shouldve been on his neck...but now it's pushed confidently when white males were getting outed left and right for their sexual conduct...me to movement was tons of white faces... Now it's getting overshadowed and a black face is being putting on it... A boy fucker juss won an award how and why is a foot not on his neck? past day all these black celebs getting outed or being pushed...some of us get what's going on while others dont

i hear u.

and bryan singer actually was put on blast but the allegations were not found credible for some reason. and i hope he is put on blast again since he is again in the spotlight.

we are on the same team. i just think that its about time kelly held this L. we have been talking about this for 30 years. literally. or at least i have been talking about it.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
i disagree.

i think that this is so focused right now because it directly impacts our community.

i hear u.

and bryan singer actually was put on blast but the allegations were not found credible for some reason. and i hope he is put on blast again since he is again in the spotlight.

we are on the same team. i just think that its about time kelly held this L. we have been talking about this for 30 years. literally. or at least i have been talking about it.
Good points. I didn't even think of the Sandusky scandal.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
i disagree.

How is r kelly a big part of our community??

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Mannnn stop this bullshit.

Who cares about who produced this or that. The fact is, Kelly is a fucked up dude and he made some fucked up choices. I don't think all these women are being honest, but dude should still be in prison for peeing on VERY underage little girls.

We, meaning Black folk, let that nigga slide, and actually laughed at the piss jokes and still supported his music. CAC Hollywood didn't do that....We did!

Stop blaming white folks for shit that we do.

not only that it's been black people pushing hard to expose kells... white people just backed the funding after they gathered the proof.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
How is r kelly a big part of our community??

i don't know how to respond to this comment.

he is one of the biggest celebrities in our community for the past 30 years. he has songs played at weddings, graduations and corporate events. he has had collabos with some of the other biggest stars in our community.

i think that this is a trolling comment.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

he is one of the biggest celebrities in our community for the past 30 years. he has songs played at weddings, graduations and corporate events. he has had collabos with some of the other biggest stars in our community.

If only we could get our ‘community’ this worked up about ‘1804’ or ‘Hidden Colors’....

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
to be fair...I can kind of see this...it’s kind of like when OJ got off...I was never an OJ fan/supporter...he played before I was into watching football plus came across as one of those “black” guys...but to see him beat a system that white rich folks have benefitted from for years...I was able to get behind him (even tho he appeared to be guilty) on some turnabout is fair play shit...the MAJOR difference tho is @ the risk of sounding cruel...I had absolutely no connection to ron goldman and nicole simpson even on the most basic human level...I can’t say the same for the girls r. kelly’s been accused of molesting...working w/ young ppl...young black girls in particular...I’ve seen the deep level scarring this shit does no matter how “confident” and “grown” these children may appear to be around their peers...so I have no problem shitting on brian singer and r. kelly as opposed to just whining ‘what about brian singer?’...for the record I’m not a fan of fucking james gunn @ all either...those tweets @ the very least should earn him a psych evaluation

Last edited:

irvthaperv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here’s what i wanna know... Why has michael Jackson gotten a “pass” for all these years for fucking with them little boys? “We” didn’t care because the victims were white boys? Because he’s dead and no one wants to tarnish his legacy? With all this R. Kelly rhetoric, how come nobody’s talking about Michael? Why is there no “surviving MJ” specials? I wonder if it had anything to do with him assimilating to be white. Maybe that’s why “they” don’t talk about it.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Hollywood affects us to...don't people stay screaming about black images... Women talking about standard of beauty... Wasn't people screaming about strong black positive images? Well boyfucker nation runs Hollywood so maybe all the negative imagery is because the boyfucker crew purposely push it... I know for the fact they do cause I dealt with the media..I told ya for yrs what it really is and now they pushing it hardbody... R Kelly documentary was pushed by the boyfucker crew

Right on, write on and ride on, bruh.. Keep droppin that information on the media.. One day kats will start gettin what your talkin bout..

I dont know what its going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesnt have our best interest at heart!! The media/entertainment industry only function is to push the 3D's!! Distraction, Division, Deception!! Until people unplug and turn off their tv's or start using sum good discernment and critical thinking and stop believing what they put on the tv!! Its only going to get worse and it can get worse!!

There's always an agenda when it comes to tv programming.. They call it programming for a reason..

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on, write on and ride on, bruh.. Keep droppin that information on the media.. One day kats will start gettin what your talkin bout..

I dont know what its going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesnt have our best interest at heart!! The media/entertainment industry only function is to push the 3D's!! Distraction, Division, Deception!! Until people unplug and turn off their tv's or start using sum good discernment and critical thinking and stop believing what they put on the tv!! Its only going to get worse and it can get worse!!

There's always an agenda when it comes to tv programming.. They call it programming for a reason..
Amen! You wouldn’t imagine all of the anti Black male and pro gay male posts I’m seeing because of this documentary. I even saw one post that claims that straight black males are what’s holding the black community back!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Agree with all of this. I can think R Kelly should have been under a jail a long time ago and simultaneously believe that there is a concerted effort to make the face of misogyny and abuse a black one. The crazy thing is that it isn't the usual southern racists doing this. These are white liberals who always try to push the narrative that the progressive movement du jour failed because of black people. They tried to do it with Obama in '08 but he won. I have already posted articles from the Post and other major papers literally blaming Black men for Abrams and Clinton losing. :smh:

I am assuming you are in the city so don't forget about this early attempt where they were caught editing out all of the white men who "catcalled" the woman. :smh:

https://www.npr.org/sections/codesw...o-calls-out-catcallers-but-cuts-out-white-men

Rosin says that Bliss apologized on reddit — in a post that's now deleted — for editing out white men. Bliss wrote "We got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera." That's why Bliss said he had to edit them out. (Serious question: Weren't most of the street harassers in the video interacting "in passing"?)

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Amen! You wouldn’t imagine all of the anti Black male and pro gay male posts I’m seeing because of this documentary. I even saw one post that claims that straight black males are what’s holding the black community back!

No shit?? Thats just plain crazy!! If anything, black males are whats holdin the community together.. All we need to do is sync-up and stop letting these outsiders push all this division on us!!

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

Nah bruh, I just asked a question.. No harm intended

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agree with all of this. I can think R Kelly should have been under a jail a long time ago and simultaneously believe that there is a concerted effort to make the face of misogyny and abuse a black one. The crazy thing is that it isn't the usual southern racists doing this. These are white liberals who always try to push the narrative that the progressive movement du jour failed because of black people. They tried to do it with Obama in '08 but he won. I have already posted articles from the Post and other major papers literally blaming Black men for Abrams and Clinton losing. :smh:

I am assuming you are in the city so don't forget about this early attempt where they were caught editing out all of the white men who "catcalled" the woman. :smh:

https://www.npr.org/sections/codesw...o-calls-out-catcallers-but-cuts-out-white-men

Rosin says that Bliss apologized on reddit — in a post that's now deleted — for editing out white men. Bliss wrote "We got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera." That's why Bliss said he had to edit them out. (Serious question: Weren't most of the street harassers in the video interacting "in passing"?)

When that video was originally posted on here I pointed out the propaganda of it...the fact she only walked from 115-125st and lex a heavily drug addict area and a place that sometimes have street walkers..I pointed out how she walked from 125 led to like Frederick Douglass... Which mean her walk was less than an hr long...they claimed she was walking all over ny for hours which was a crock of s hit cause I knew exactly where her location was... Truss I've pointed out many propaganda pieces

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont know what its going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesn't have our best interest at heart!! The media/entertainment industry only function is to push the 3D's!! Distraction, Division, Deception!! Until people unplug and turn off their tv's or start using sum good discernment and critical thinking and stop believing what they put on the tv!! Its only going to get worse and it can get worse!!

"WHEN THE LEGEND BECOMES FACT, PRINT THE LEGEND"

I agree with your statement about the what is it going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesn't have our best interest at heart! We live in the "age of information," and yet many of us refuse to obtain any information that might have an opposing view to what is being presented to us by the media/entertainment industry. I posted that video to illustrate the many ways we are socialized into believing just about any message that the media/entertainment industry provides us with, without questions.

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

I agree with your statement about the what is it going to take for people to figure out, that the media doesn't have our best interest at heart! We live in the "age of information," and yet many of us refuse to obtain any information that might have an opposing view to what is being presented to us by the media/entertainment industry. I posted that video to illustrate the many ways we are socialized into believing just about any message that the media/entertainment industry provides us with, without questions.

Your right.. I wonder are people afraid to hear a different point of view. About 13yrs ago, I was caught in that cnn, abc, msnbc news cycle and then one day I started noticing every news network was telling the same story and the only thing different was the faces and voices.. So, I started looking around for independent voices. Today, I refuse to just use the mainstream media. Now I get my news from alot of sources.. Anyway, good video

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I caught a glance of this and have not taken time out to watch it all yet. But it reminds me of Jonestown because what he said is what becomes legend. And it is always something that promotes his world or reality he created. Actually they got rid of Jesus and medicine was created on how it could benefit a white male.