SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Fucking kids is far from Puritan which proves my point: why were these parents still bringing their kids to Kells?

I notice you’re blaming everybody but R Kelly. It’s the women and the parents and us for not taking it more seriously.

Maybe it’s him for going to high school looking for children to have sex with - full stop.

And if that doesn’t repulse you, that says something about you.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
If your take is, sure Kelly was wrong but... and you’re more indignant about the parents, girls, society, than you are about the actual serial predator, you need to come to grips with the fact you really don’t think what he was doing was “that bad”

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If your take is, sure Kelly was wrong but... and you’re more indignant about the parents, girls, society, than you are about the actual serial predator, you need to come to grips with the fact you really don’t think what he was doing was “that bad”
o_O
using your logic - that would mean that if one feels no real outrage seeing parents and other family literally pimping their children out to a celebrity... then that person must already be comfortable with the idea of putting their own child on a corner to swallow cocks to cover the car note

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I understand that aspect but how the fuck can r Kelly groom your child?

Just think about that for a minute.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the dude from Florida & his wife that took their daughter to a R. Kelly concert and he smashed her the same day while they waited outside. What man in his right mind would bring his daughter to a R. Kelly concert, send her to Chicago to get groomed then cry that she has been kidnapped. Dude was a little too calm when he & his wife went to Chicago and were trying to get their daughter out of R. Kelly's studio. Any man I know would have caught a murder charge that day and would never have left that studio. Them parents failed that girl.

So dude is also a closet fag having girls look like boys also. :smh:
The Dyke chicks mother was too calm when she walked up in that hotel and went into that room and her daughter told her to leave. Why was the mother scared of who was in the room like that aint her child??? Where were the male members of thise girls family? How is it a girl in your family is lost and none of them dudes showed up to back up her mother???
she and the girls parents knew exactly what was going on and they encouraged it
they aint ignore shit - the only difference between Sparkle and the parents was Sparkle got too greedy
Too many adults ignored what was going on with these kids. The older girls who dealt with him knew exactly what was going on in that house and all acted blind to it including his ex-wife. They are all pieces of shit, R. Kelly and the whole lot of them.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I notice you’re blaming everybody but R Kelly. It’s the women and the parents and us for not taking it more seriously.

Maybe it’s him for going to high school looking for children to have sex with - full stop.

And if that doesn’t repulse you, that says something about you.

I'm trying to figure that out as well. None of this would even be an issue if R.Kelly didn't mess with children. Problem solved

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
the rest of these greedy immoral fucks all need to be put down - from the ones protecting a payday the ones trying to get on, the ones that just went along to get along the ones that recruited and brought girls to him the ones that were fucking under age girls themselves (ain't no way some of Kelly's touring team on the road weren't also fucking with young girls too)-/b]

From that documentary it seems R Kelly has been running a sex cult for over 20 years, the girls in that documentary are saying the same thing happened to them that the women from last year were saying was happening. It had to be a sex ring that R Kelly and his boys were running because how was R Kelly able to control all those women in 2-3 different places in 2-3 different states. When he would go tour for months, out of state, at home with his wife, how was he starving them and stuff. The women from last year were in 2 different houses in another state that he didn’t even live in so how was he controlling them? His boys had to be in on it and was beating and fucking the girls too

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the dude from Florida & his wife that took their daughter to a R. Kelly concert and he smashed her the same day while they waited outside. What man in his right mind would bring his daughter to a R. Kelly concert, send her to Chicago to get groomed then cry that she has been kidnapped. Dude was a little too calm when he & his wife went to Chicago and were trying to get their daughter out of R. Kelly's studio. Any man I know would have caught a murder charge that day and would never have left that studio. Them parents failed that girl.

The Dyke chicks mother was too calm when she walked up in that hotel and went into that room and her daughter told her to leave. Why was the mother scared of who was in the room like that aint her child??? Where were the male members of thise girls family? How is it a girl in your family is lost and none of them dudes showed up to back up her mother???

Too many adults ignored what was going on with these kids. The older girls who dealt with him knew exactly what was going on in that house and all acted blind to it including his ex-wife. They are all pieces of shit, R. Kelly and the whole lot of them.

His ex-wife said she had no idea any of this was going on, but one of the girls said her and another underage girl had a 3some with R Kelly while she was upstairs. The ex-wife talking about all she heard were “rumors”:rolleyes:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

From that documentary it seems R Kelly has been running a sex cult for over 20 years, the girls in that documentary are saying the same thing happened to them that the women from last year were saying was happening. It had to be a sex ring that R Kelly and his boys were running because how was R Kelly able to control all those women in 2-3 different places in 2-3 different states. When he would go tour for months, out of state, at home with his wife, how was he starving them and stuff. The women from last year were in 2 different houses in another state that he didn’t even live in so how was he controlling them? His boys had to be in on it and was beating and fucking the girls too

His ex-wife said she had no idea any of this was going on, but one of the girls said her and another underage girl had a 3some with R Kelly while she was upstairs. The ex-wife talking about all she heard were “rumors”:rolleyes:
:smh: shit is wild.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone in here called it. R Kelly's streams have spiked.

On the real, can we stop making this about how "Black girls don't matter?" We already know that black lives don't so, that's not really at issue here. It's really about the fact that we refuse to hold the correct people accountable for stopping this dude! First off, let's stop talking about this in terms of the dude being a pedophile. What he is generally doing-in just about all of these cases-is Statutory rape. Let's just call it the correct thing. If the prosecutor had done that, he would have probably been in jail a long damn time ago. Also, if your grown ass fucks my 14 year old daughter, you're going to either have to die or go to jail...period! Them is the options! What's not an option is you rolling up on me and my family with a 6-figure check and a hush agreement that says I can't talk about it ever again. The problem here is that people have a price and they put a price on the safety of these young women.

Kells has let his demons get the best of him for ages now and because there are so many people who can be bought or threatened, he remains a free man. Just think about that. If there were that many people charged with our freedom that had that little commitment, we'd still be in chains! It's not just black people or black girls though, this is a human condition. Why do you think there are so many boy-raping priests still walking around? Why was Sandusky able to rape all those boys at Penn State? Why we got to make everything about how black people are oppressed? It's human beings not doing they're fucking job as decent citizens of the world. I'm here to tell ya, fixing the human condition is not easy, but we have to start there and stop talking about the fact that this nigga still got people buying his music.

Again, let's put him in jail or just leave him the fuck alone.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you watch the documentary?

This past Weekend was The Mom's B-Day weekend.
This shit was the talk non-stop.
The Mom's, Sister, Sister's Boyfriend, and others were going on and on.
And with all the Black Websites focused on this,
At this point, I was like, "I CAN'T".

And I'm one who will usually watch stuff before I get into any discussion about said matter.
But Really Dude,
As I've stated in other posts,
Folks knew this shit for over 20 YEARS!!!
And I gave up on that Cat around then.
Now in this age of Social Media and Hash-Tags,
EVERYONE wants to be all shocked and sanctimonious and shit.

Shit's a not only a Cause of Mass Distraction.
But even moreso, a Racial One.

You think we're going to see,

"SURVIVING HARVEY WEINSTEIN/KEVIN SPACEY/WOODY ALLEN/ROMAN POLANSKI/BRYAN SINGER/ETC...???

I seriously doubt it.

Whole shit is disingenuous, disgusting, sad, and way too late.

Sorry Bruh,
I Just Can't Watch That Shit.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
To every dude in here making this a focus on the black man conspiracy, this was produced by a black woman.

You can make that point, but is it so hard to just take a millisecond and have some empathy for our young girls with no stipulation? Is it so hard to just say R Kelly was wrong?

This place boggles my mind sometimes.

The list of niggas BGOL will stand for no matter what:

R Kelly
Cosby
OJ

The nigga BGOL can’t stand

Barack Obama

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
47690087_303125216978634_1088276213564197184_n.jpg

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To every dude in here making this a focus on the black man conspiracy, this was produced by a black woman.

You can make that point, but is it so hard to just take a millisecond and have some empathy for our young girls with no stipulation? Is it so hard to just say R Kelly was wrong?

R Kelly
Cosby
OJ

Barack Obama

I think You're missing the point of what some are saying here.
It's not that WE as Black Men don't have any compassion for Kelly's victims.
Especially those of US here who have Daughters, Nieces, etc.
(I don't have any kids personally).
There's just a lot more going on here than that.
Here again we have another situation being used to keep Black Men under a Sexual Monster Microscope.
Something that's been done for ages since we've been in this country.

And Yeah. Dream Hampton is a Black Woman.
Doesn't necessarily make her an Ally of Black Men.

Again, don't take our feelings of so-called "conspiracy" as some offhanded support towards Kelly.
Some of US here are just reading between the Racial/Social Media Lines.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I should buy that domain right now. Fool didn't even lock it down yet.

https://www.godaddy.com/domains/sea...mskey=dpp_dbs&domainToCheck=survivinglies.com

No website just a Facebook page...

"The first person the page is targeting is Asante McGee, who appeared in the docuseries series last week. She alleged that she was one of Kelly's "sex slaves," but now the Facebook page has linked to a YouTube video which apparently shows Asante's daughter denying her mother's claims of sexual assault. The video features a recording of a conversation between an unnamed party and Asante's daughter, who claims that her mother was simply accusing Kelly for money.

The identities of those talking in the video has yet to be verified. The page also went so far as to list Asante McGee's arrest history, before claiming that she is working with Joycelyn Savage's father to extort money from Kelly, who continues to deny all allegations leveled against him.

The person or people behind the page allegedly plan to launch a website under survivinglies.com, but right now it leads to a blank page with a domain that is currently for sale. It is still not 100% certain whether the 'Surviving Lies' page is definitely run by Kelly or not.Kelly, meanwhile, says he plans to sue everyone involved with the Surviving R. Kelly docuseries despite his refusal to watch it. Guilty conscience, maybe?"

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn 13 pages...

Let me get my black ass out of here...

I’m not answering or clarifying on shit...
I’m just glad that my people didn’t get dragged into this documentary mess... SMH

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I think You're missing the point of what some are saying here.
It's not that WE as Black Men don't have any compassion for Kelly's victims.
Especially those of US here who have Daughters, Nieces, etc.
(I don't have any kids personally).
There's just a lot more going on here than that.
Here again we have another situation being used to keep Black Men under a Sexual Monster Microscope.
Something that's been done for ages since we've been in this country.

And Yeah. Dream Hampton is a Black Woman.
Doesn't necessarily make her an Ally of Black Men.

Again, don't take our feelings of so-called "conspiracy" as some offhanded support towards Kelly.
Some of US here are just reading between the Racial/Social Media Lines.

Taking the abuse of young black girls and making it about black men is foul.

That’s my point.

moufasa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The motives of the witness(es) should be irrelevant
When Trump says Cohen is only snitching to reduce his sentence, y’all say it’s irrelevant

So why is this different ?

Most witnesses to a criminal trial are criminals

An investigation into the facts is needed

These girls being freed and parents attending to them is still needed

Then we can go from there

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

R Kelly
Cosby
OJ

Barack Obama
Everybody saying fuck r kelly... We also saying lock up them white pedo s to... Are people only happy when black men get cuffs put on them? It seems some of ya are only happy when black men are thrown under the bus... We saying throw all them nigs under the bus...what so hard to comprehend that...seem like some of ya only understand justice when it's just"us" getting bashed

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Kats still defending R Kelly in 2019 even with all this information and evidence out there.:smh:

Muthafuckas worse than Trump supporters.

R(apist) Kelly could say, "I, the Pied Piper, could rape a 13 year old girl in the middle of Times Square and my supporters would still support me."

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
On the real, can we stop making this about how "Black girls don't matter?" We already know that black lives don't so, that's not really at issue here. It's really about the fact that we refuse to hold the correct people accountable for stopping this dude! First off, let's stop talking about this in terms of the dude being a pedophile. What he is generally doing-in just about all of these cases-is Statutory rape. Let's just call it the correct thing. If the prosecutor had done that, he would have probably been in jail a long damn time ago. Also, if your grown ass fucks my 14 year old daughter, you're going to either have to die or go to jail...period! Them is the options! What's not an option is you rolling up on me and my family with a 6-figure check and a hush agreement that says I can't talk about it ever again. The problem here is that people have a price and they put a price on the safety of these young women.

Kells has let his demons get the best of him for ages now and because there are so many people who can be bought or threatened, he remains a free man. Just think about that. If there were that many people charged with our freedom that had that little commitment, we'd still be in chains! It's not just black people or black girls though, this is a human condition. Why do you think there are so many boy-raping priests still walking around? Why was Sandusky able to rape all those boys at Penn State? Why we got to make everything about how black people are oppressed? It's human beings not doing they're fucking job as decent citizens of the world. I'm here to tell ya, fixing the human condition is not easy, but we have to start there and stop talking about the fact that this nigga still got people buying his music.

Again, let's put him in jail or just leave him the fuck alone.

You're not wrong what you're saying, but it does seem to be a lopsided thing when it comes to blacks with this sort of thing. It's hard for some not to point it out.

Maybe if Kelz was put down for statutory rape he may have gone under, but do you think R Kelly was doing this to other certain races he wouldn't have been crucified LONG TIME ago in the media? BTW, this is not me defending R Kelly at all as the man has beyond issues. This is just me saying some blacks picking up on certain aspects of this such as people still buying his music which means it is possible there is a vast amount of people who aren't offended at all by R Kelly which is sick in itself.

Who knows people may have got turned on by the documentary and wanted to hear this man's music. It is weird his music streams spiked.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How many people went to see that xmen movie that was made by the boyfucker Brian singer after it was put out there that he was raping boys? Why did ya still continue to fund pedo projects? Or do ya only like to support white pedos? Black pedo bad white pedo good

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Everybody saying fuck r kelly... We also saying lock up them white pedo s to... Are people only happy when black men get cuffs put on them? It seems some of ya are only happy when black men are thrown under the bus... We saying throw all them nigs under the bus...what so hard to comprehend that...seem like some of ya only understand justice when it's just"us" getting bashed

Was Harvey Weinstein targeting underage black girls?

Yes throw him in jail too. But right now we’re talking about one man targeting our girls.

And BGOL’s response is “well I feel bad for what (allegedly) happened to them I guess, but the real victims here are black men.”