Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what's the deal was bruh fuckin the skanky piglet or what???

This sounds like the actions of a psychotic scorned bitch
Nah he didn’t know her
This morso seems like a white nationalist initiation
Remember her family member held up the WS hand signal and her mom had an All Lives Matter shirt
It’s not much of a stretch to say she has ties to a white supremacy group

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This concerns me because I pray she's not a sore loser due to her not winning the election.
I do not think she is a sore loser. The dude that beat her in the election claimed he was going to take the case and move it up to murder. But that was campaign talk. He handed the case to her. But her being black and a lady she is going to try to do what she can. I smell cover up. And she may have to do what she can in spite of the white element with the cover up.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I do not think she is a sore loser. The dude that beat her in the election claimed he was going to take the case and move it up to murder. But that was campaign talk. He handed the case to her. But her being black and a lady she is going to try to do what she can. I smell cover up. And she may have to do what she can in spite of the white element with the cover up.
I don't understand, if she's not the District Attorney, then what she gonna do? Lend emotional support? She can't prosecute anyone.

She gonna rep them for a civil case?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I don't understand, if she's not the District Attorney, then what she gonna do? Lend emotional support? She can't prosecute anyone.

She gonna rep them for a civil case?
She was never elected as the DA, she was appointed in December by Gov. Greg Abbott to replace Republican Susan Hawk, who resigned over mental health. Btw she’s a republican also.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
She was never elected as the DA, she was appointed in December by Gov. Greg Abbott to replace Republican Susan Hawk, who resigned over mental health. Btw she’s a republican also.
So what can she do for the family at this point is my question. If she is no longer going to be DA after a certain point, once the new guy is put in place or has he been already? Not sure how DA positions work, if it is like an elected politician where they go into "office" as of the start of the new year? Really have no clue, just wondering what is going to do if she can no longer be a prosecutor?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
So what can she do for the family at this point is my question. If she is no longer going to be DA after a certain point, once the new guy is put in place or has he been already? Not sure how DA positions work, if it is like an elected politician where they go into "office" as of the start of the new year? Really have no clue, just wondering what is going to do if she can no longer be a prosecutor?

https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburn...istrict-attorney-john-creuzot-is-almost-here/

John-Creuzot-screenshot-1200x800.png

Do you see Amber Guyger along the same lines? She was off duty. Was she acting as a police officer?

I don’t know. I don’t know enough about it to know the answer to that. I know that had he shot her, he wouldn’t have been given three days (before he was arrested), and he would not have turned himself into Kaufman County, and he would not, likely, be charged with manslaughter. I bet you that. So, in a sense, I think that perhaps there was special treatment given to her.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Faith Johnson will still be the one prosecuting the case.
https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburn...istrict-attorney-john-creuzot-is-almost-here/

John-Creuzot-screenshot-1200x800.png

Do you see Amber Guyger along the same lines? She was off duty. Was she acting as a police officer?

I don’t know. I don’t know enough about it to know the answer to that. I know that had he shot her, he wouldn’t have been given three days (before he was arrested), and he would not have turned himself into Kaufman County, and he would not, likely, be charged with manslaughter. I bet you that. So, in a sense, I think that perhaps there was special treatment given to her.
@RoomService The above post is what I am questioning, is how is she, Faith Johnson, going to prosecute Guyger, so not sure why you keep saying what the new DA is going to do.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Thanks for the update fam

Every day this week, I've been doing Google searches to see if there's any new news about the grand jury decision
If they do up the charges to murder, I hope they have enough evidence to make it stick

"OVERCHARGING" her with murder with no evidence == she will walk free !!!

:scared::scared::scared:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Every day this week, I've been doing Google searches to see if there's any new news about the grand jury decision
If they do up the charges to murder, I hope they have enough evidence to make it stick

That's my fear as well. They won't be able to make it stick and they will ultimately be playing chess knowing she'll walk after waiting 5 yrs for the actual sentencing and by then the anger done died down. Smh..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Botham Jean's family attorney speaks during grand jury hearing

** The video clip seems to be broken up in multiple parts. **
The video picks back up at the 5:14 mark, and then again at the 8:00 mark

And Benjamin Crump needs to sit his ass down somewhere
Between the Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, & Michael Brown cases.....He's like the @Dr. Truth jinx
Whenever you see him, expect a not guilty outcome :hmm:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I created a separate thread because I wanted more people to see this video...
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/b...ling-botham-jean-might-need-our-help.1027843/

But ya'll really need to check out this youtube video
Remember the clips of cop Amber Guyger pacing & crying in the hallway
And then the EMS pretending to give CPR to Botham, while carting his body away...

Well here's the sister who filmed it all
Since then shes been getting threats, been fired from her job, blacklisted, had to move from her apt, etc, etc
This shit is really sad :smh:
I don't know who the interviewer is, but hopefully this video can go viral & she can get her story out there

Take 30 minutes out of your day to watch this
#we all we got

Last edited:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Get ready for it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Either way, it it is murder, saying it for a third time, if they don't prove it, she will walk.
They will have to prove it without a doubt, so...

We now wait and see.

Last edited: