Avengers:Infinity War ***Spoilers***

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I was pissed when I got to that scene and it skipped over Thor's entrance!!!!!
Hulk had a dramatic entrance......Captain America had a dramatic entrance....Thor had a dramatic re-entrance.
seems like they saved all the dramatic entrances for the cacs......lol

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
For those who say part 4 needs Adam Warnock to defeat Thanos. Captain Marvel is all they need.

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
For those who say part 4 needs Adam Warnock to defeat Thanos. Captain Marvel is all they need.

I call BULLSHIT as now the MCU is just making shit up as it goes... Here are her actual power levels

http://marvel.com/universe/Ms._Marvel_(Carol_Danvers)

and here is Thanos

http://marvel.com/universe/Thanos

Thanos' greatest ability is his intellect which allows him to calculate probabilities... he can pretty much handle any being that is less than a cosmic entity and make them his bitch...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I call BULLSHIT as now the MCU is just making shit up as it goes... Here are her actual power levels

and here is Thanos

Thanos' greatest ability is his intellect which allows him to calculate probabilities... he can pretty much handle any being that is less than a cosmic entity and make them his bitch...
this is more comprehensive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Danvers

anyway if they stay true to the overall theme from the books they wont defeat Thanos by overpowering or beating him

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1177f6c.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hulk better not be a shook punk in Avengers 4.

Say don't they have another powerful the had in another movie that they can bring. This what my coworker said..."Man after that beating, they might have to go get that powerful Hulk"

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Say don't they have another powerful the had in another movie that they can bring. This what my coworker said..."Man after that beating, they might have to go get that powerful Hulk"
They better have
Thaddeus turn into the red hulk

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Man there's no way they're killing that cash cow just yet.. too many storylines to write... I was legit waiting to see Tony Stark turn into dust tho lmao
Just seen it .but this was shot before BP was filmed right? That's why no way they would of him after BP success

godmc

International
International Member
I’m just in awe Marvel actually pulled this off. I remember scoffing at studios pushing for three lord of the rings films in one shot. We been watching ten years of Marvel films with 18(?) successful coherent movies that tie together. That’s crazy when no other film studio can get more than three movies in a series to be great. Dc, Sony, WB etc all be fuckin shit up over and over and over. WTF.

Scary thing is there is more from Marvel.

Timdawg187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and here is Thanos

Didn't Rogue str8 bitch captain marvel and absorbed her shit making her comatose?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

JOE RUSSO CONFIRMS SOUL STONE THEORY INVOLVING THANOS AND GAMORA
by PATRICK HAGAN LEEabout 4 hours ago

WARNING – Major Avengers: Infinity War Spoilers Ahead

After watching Avengers: InfinityWar, most fans were in complete shock at the events that they just watched transpire. Hero after hero vanished before our eyes, but the most shocking death didn’t come at the end, it came as Thanos attempted to get his hands on his fourth gem, the Soul Stone. Unlike the rest of the Infinity Stones, which were held by different characters we’ve been introduced to throughout the first 18 films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the Soul Stone was still hidden from sight. Only one hero knew of its whereabouts, and that hero was Gamora.

avengers-infinity-war-gamora-finger-snap.gif

(Source)

While many of us were prepared for the loss of characters, losing such an important member of the Guardians of the Galaxy was unexpected, especially when you consider that it was already announced that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 was on the way. When Gamora led Thanos to the Soul Stone after watching her sister Nebula get tortured by the hands of their father, it was revealed that in order to get the Soul Stone, one would have to sacrifice something they loved. A soul for a soul. With his favorite daughter being the only thing Thanos loved, Gamora was thrown off the cliff on the planet Vormir and Thanos was granted the Soul Stone.

After the film’s release, fans all over the world started discussing this event, along with Thanos ending up in what many thought to be inside the Soul Stone or the Soulworld after collecting all six Infinity Stones and snapping his fingers. There were plenty of theories surrounding the Soul Stone in the lead up to the film, but none of them were correct. This theory, though, seems to be right on the money, according to Joe Russo.

(Source)

When asked about this by students at Iowa City High School (per Iowa City Press-Citizen), the co-director explained…

“Yeah it’s implied [that] it’s the Soul Stone. It’s all orange around, then he’s inside the Soul Stone with the amount of power that it took to snap his fingers – he has this out of body experience with Thanos. When he goes inside the Soul Stone he has this kind of conversation with the younger version of his Gamora.”

Now that we’ve got that theory confirmed, it opens up speculations on how, when, or if Gamora will make her return to life. The real question is, which the students also asked Joe, is that really Gamora that Thanos is seeing or is it simply a vision?

Avengers-Infinity-War-Gamora-Walks-With-Thanos-1024x512.jpg

(Source)

During the talk with the students, they asked if Gamora was alive inside of the Soul Stone

“She, in fact, is, yes. It was an attempt on our part – because we don’t like two-dimensional roles or three-dimensional villains every villain is a hero in their own story and as insane and psychotic and brutal and violent as Thanos, is he’s a more complex villain if you go on a journey with him emotionally. He does care for things and it is complicated for him to execute his plan and it cost him something. He said at the end that it cost him everything and that it was the only thing he loved which was Gamora which is why we put him back with her at the end. I just want to reiterate with the audience that he does feel true emotion even though he is a monster.”

This opens up so many options for Avengers 4, but also begs the question, “If Gamora is alive inside of the Soul Stone, are the rest of the heroes that vanished after Thanos’ snap there as well?” The answer that we have in our head is pure speculation, but if they are will it take another sacrifice to get them back? If so, who will it be?

The_Avengers_Assembled-1024x576.jpg

(Source)

While we’d all like to know the answers now, we won’t be finding out until Avengers 4 hits theaters next year!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter how many times I watch it, the part where Cap & BP are running towards the alien army always gets me amped. Haven't seen a showing of how far ahead a super soldier is speed wise like that since Incredible Hulk
they should have had Bucky running with them since he is just as fast.
you'd figure since they built him a vibranium arm, he could've been punching those things with kinetic energy
instead of shooting that gun with an infinite supply of bullets.....lol.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
they should have had Bucky running with them since he is just as fast.
you'd figure since they built him a vibranium arm, he could've been punching those things with kinetic energy
instead of shooting that gun with an infinite supply of bullets.....lol.
Nigga could have just been bitch slappin those aliens

Man nobody said anything about a coon in Wakanda lol

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man, keep this thread going!!!..Man, some of yall comment be on point!!...damn good thread to keep going!!

also, i might go see it again for a 3rd time this weekend!!..:D

Marvel Stays Winning!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was I the only one that needed the Red Skull cameo explained?!?! That was just a waste of a character! He didn't even speak German and why would his soul have the face of the Red Skull?