Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
whypipol shit but made me think of this thread

22491527_1603677206363269_7429235492467905817_n.jpg

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
one and done.

i've been copping those disposable jawns from walmart for years now.

i think they come as 3-4 dozen a bundle.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
use your got damn finger tips for your face.....

these mofokrs using loofas and 3 rags

doing laundry and taking a shower at the same time.

then we got a Dame Dash wannbe who only uses a wash cloth once and throws it away.
Fools in here lying on how they wash themselves. To worried about being clowned for doing what is actually normal. Taking a hand or face towel, lathering it up, face first then the rest, end with your balls and ass. Then throw that shit in the washing machine.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
rags are unhygienic. bacteria washed from the body live in there when you aren't using it. you need a lufa or brush dude.
https://www.bustle.com/articles/185...k-in-fact-you-should-probably-throw-yours-out

A long hot shower can leave you feeling squeaky clean, but in reality that may not be the case. Recent research suggests that millennials love body wash and shower gel, but the pouf we’re pouring it onto may be positively crawling with germs! Loofahs have bacteria, so much bacteria in fact, that using one could defeat the very purpose of your shower. I know, I know, I’m grossed out too.

Research dating as far back as 1994 has found that loofahs, those natural scrubbers made from a tropical species of cucumber fiber, make the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. The study published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology found that loofahs can transmit potentially pathogenic species of bacterial flora to the skin that under the right circumstances may even cause an infection.

When you lather up to exfoliate by scrubbing away dead skin cells, they get caught in the nooks and folds of the sponge. The humid, damp, and relatively undisturbed environment of the shower allows the bacteria to multiply before your next rinse. The bacteria feeds on the organic matter trapped in the loofah, and every time it does not dry properly the bacterial colony continues to bloom. Sadly, applying antibacterial wash to the loofah and rinsing it out after each use doesn't count for nada if you’re not regularly disinfecting it.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
idk why dudes even use a wash rag on their face...that shit is too harsh for my face...I use an exfoliating scrub