Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Niggas draws be looking like off road maps
eastwaterS-520x390.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I don’t want this shit bumped again unless it’s somebody explaining the hood chick and wash rag on the hanger. Nobody I know has a clue

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
You never seen somebody have a rag hanging on the shower curtain?

I’m talking about this exchange below.:lol:

So you gonna wash your ass with the same rag you used on your face and visa versa? :smh:

And WTF is up with females in the hood? I keep seeing this at a lot of their apartment bedrooms. A damp washcloth in the closet on a wire coathanger. :(

You a low level nigga to even be associating with those kind of chicks. You cats kill me trashing your female counterparts. If you find yourself seeing that shit often at some point you need to accept that its you and step your game up. I haven't seen or heard no shit like that since my teenage days.

Cot

Damn.........:smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I wasn't going to do anything but tell him why they do it.

^^^

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody uses face soap.

My mom made us use regular soap for the bath/ shower.
Then we washed our faces at the sink with face soap .
A
We had bath towels and face towels. The face towels more delicate.

We had to put on lotion in the winter time

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use a new wash rag every day.
new rag
Brush teeth w/ charcoal
With baking soda
Wash face with Clarisonic in cold water
Use new rag to dry exfoliate face
Use same rag in shower.

if I shower twice in the day. Get a new rag.
Your welcome.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's your ass. Do y'all have a special rag for your dick too? And ain't gal using soap on your rag?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol all the so called men who get pissed at car threads are very active and fine with this thread. Interesting.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't lie, I've switched from a watch cloth to this boie joint that you could thoroughly clean after each shower. Been good for me over the last two years

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Went into a restaurant in Buckhead and the waiter came in the bathroom. Mf took a piss and rolled back out. So did I. Told them mfs that’s alright, I’ll go grab some grub from the corner liquor store. They cleaner than y’all up in here. Fuck that! Mf didn’t flush the urinal either :smh: