Nile River crocodile drags unwary gazelle to the depths of Hell

one sacrifices for the group..although without consent.
When those animals learn to build bridges...the crocs will starve. Until then, good eating for all.
 
it might not have looked like it but them gazelles were swimming fast...

just that croc was in topedo mode....


shit if that was my slow swimmin ass in the water, that croc wouldve been taking his time, doin backstrokes and shit....
Look at the way a Croc is built -aerodynamic as fuck. Scales going toward the back, legs bent back and tucked under, and that powerful tail whipping... That gazelle was dead from the word go. It didn't matter how big a headstart it had
 
Look at the way a Croc is built -aerodynamic as fuck. Scales going toward the back, legs bent back and tucked under, and that powerful tail whipping... That gazelle was dead from the word go. It didn't matter how big a headstart it had

I think you mean hydrodynamic, but I get your point.

I dont know whats worse, being chased by that monster or swimming into a pool of pirhanas..
 
  • Like
Reactions: ugk
Croc risky business'd that thang
giphy.gif
 
Crocodile Attacks a Male Lion - Latest Wildlife Sightings





JAGUAR ATTACKS AND KILLS CROCODILE


Animals Attack - Lion Vs Crocodile Real Fight - crocodile attack lion - Lions vs Crocodile



 
Dumbass Gazelle couldn't feel that Croc behind him? Gazelle was galloping like he was about to cross the river then it stopped....:smh::smh:
It didn't even matter.That croc was on his ass either way...it was a done deal. Put that mutherfucker on tackle. :lol:
Besides..somebody had to be the "sacrificial Gazelle". :roflmao:
 
I think you mean hydrodynamic, but I get your point.

I dont know whats worse, being chased by that monster or swimming into a pool of pirhanas..
Lol, I couldn't think of the word and said, "This ain't English class. No one is gonna care" lo and behold, :lol:

But thanks, no bullshit. Yes, hydrodynamic. Now that is one hell of a question. Being chased and attacked by that gigantic monster or by a swarm of piranhas nipped apart piece by piece
 
Back
Top