Look at this big ass Lake Placid motherfucker here


Little buddy ain't hear or see nothing. I guess he thought he was doing all that splashing.Dumbass Gazelle couldn't feel that Croc behind him? Gazelle was galloping like he was about to cross the river then it stopped....![]()
Little buddy ain't hear or see nothing. I guess he thought he was doing all that splashing.
all that splashing and shit...Dumbass Gazelle couldn't feel that Croc behind him? Gazelle was galloping like he was about to cross the river then it stopped....![]()
I'm talking about the gazelle stopping and slowing down his stride.....I mean he was already running/swimming, did you expect it to jump on top of the water and run?
Dumbass Gazelle couldn't feel that Croc behind him? Gazelle was galloping like he was about to cross the river then it stopped....![]()
You see how his fellow gazelles were unfazed with his death, they were "oh well, they got Andre, I'm glad it wasn't me."Man their instincts are total adrenaline, he probably felt it but was to focused on that goal of the shore line, hell when their feet are not touching ground they have absolutely no defensive escape capabilities.
Hell I actually think it's a beautiful thing, nature is amazingly inciteful to life, if folks just use their third eye to observe it.![]()
I'm talking about the gazelle stopping and slowing down his stride.....
yeah, yeah,......good pointNah, the gazelle went into deeper waters so had no choice but to start swimming... There is no way he could outswim the croc.
They were like, "Hey y'all. We can chill. They just got Tommy. We good. I never liked him, anyway."The rest of the group is just as dumb as he was. Just casually swimming while their mans is being gobbled up right underneath them.





I'm talking about the gazelle stopping and slowing down his stride.....
Nah, the gazelle went into deeper waters so had no choice but to start swimming... There is no way he could outswim the croc.
you forgot to add my response....Truuuue
Nah, the gazelle went into deeper waters so had no choice but to start swimming... There is no way he could outswim the croc.
yeah, yeah,......good point
Theres always one in the group that cant follow the code!!
mo mo mor more moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That MOFO was not going back with no food!The croc ate well that day.



at this thread title and responses.That was Jesus of the Gazelle world, he sacrificed his life so they could live. Future gazelles will tell his story.Theres always one in the group that cant follow the code!!
No idea. Imagine when the Nile flooded and these big bastards were swimming up in folks huts and shit.How did the Africans who lived near the river make it?
Whole place got somethin that can fuck you up, yet it was somethin not from Africa that fucked it up
Place is beautiful scaryNo idea. Imagine when the Nile flooded and these big bastards were swimming up in folks huts and shit.
This nigga got a whole half a zebra in his fuckin mouth, now it might not be full grown zeb, but you see how huge that nigga isNo idea. Imagine when the Nile flooded and these big bastards were swimming up in folks huts and shit.

This nigga got a whole half a zebra in his fuckin mouth, now it might not be full grown zeb, but you see how huge that nigga is
I bet the other gazelles are appreciative tho