Tariq fires his co-host LIVE on air

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
see, thats not really him. thats him copying US.

He ain't copy shit from your ass that's for sure.

And drayonis been mad since the 'n@gga nerd' term was created off his call.

Who was that yusef lame in the cynthia video? With the corny cosby sweater? I know he was from here, I'm guessing i moses.

EDIT: looks like cynthia g took the video down. :lol: Guess she's not done dick riding tariqs brand yet.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Part of her response. She brings up some valid points. Not sure why he's trying to deny that he was a pimp now.

He asked her, yet she's the bitch and the emotional one? :rolleyes:

True, no organized plan of action. Just..don't vote....:hmm:
mark 1:18 she starts off saying she had a agenda thats why she kept asking.
she says out her own mouth she asked him on different occasions. asked his barber and such she digging up shit or was trying.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I don't get it? What exactly is he copying we didn't direct hidden colors. Shit I mean we donated to the first.HC but I don't get what you mean...now somebody who did copy my idea was LAVAR BALL, I KNOW YOU OR YOUR SONS LURK ON HERE AND STOLE THAT STAY IN YO LANE FOR A T SHIRT IDEA FROM ME :lol:

But seriously one of the Ball boys, Shannon Sharpe, and maybe Spike lee all lurk on here

To be fair he didn't start the beef with that coon. Your not making any sense bruh. Calling another black man ashy is cooning at the highest level?????

Brother did you read what you said? You can sell a product that is educational :lol:

He could EASILY be making more money by writing more relationship books. Trying to inform black folks is not trendy,popular, and sure as fuck isn't a lucrative business. And he does have 4 kids to feed what exactly is he suppose to do? Die broke like all of our other scholars?

What is your definition of "conscious/aware"??
first and foremost, youre being an obstinate asshole. this isnt a debate. this is my assessment of his glossiness AKA Tariq Nasheed.

1: he sees what some folks on bgol do, and decided to monetize it. thats some parasitic bullshit.

2: i dont give a rats ass WHO STARTED SHIT. that's the kind of bullshit a 5 year old says. regardless of who started it calling a Black man crispy relates to his skin color, not the lack of moisture in his skin. fuck you for suggesting that ignorant bullshit to me.

3: you cant have it both ways. either he's selling a product or he's educating people. you already said he cant make money educating people...then youre saying he's selling a product that is education. no sir. true education IS NEVER a product to be sold. again that is some parasitic, opportunistic eurocentric BULLSHIT.

now if you hadnt noticed, "bullshit" is a running theme up in this reply.

im not trying to hear anymore.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
she says out her own mouth she asked him on different occasions. asked his barber and such she digging up shit or was trying.
She said his barber told her that. She didn't say she asked him. She said the barber spoke about Tariq to her like that was common knowledge she should have already known if she knows him.

Other than that, she did not say she asked him on numerous occasions.

She's already been proven to be a liar. Her word means shit.
Tariq has also been proven to be a liar. Does his word also mean shit?

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She said his barber told her that. She didn't say she asked him. She said the barber spoke about Tariq to her like that was common knowledge she should have already known if she knows him.

lol yeah okay
She took the video down?

She must be shook.. Tariq is unrelenting with the pettiness tho
He is, but she couldn't be shook Tariq was in the wrong right?:dunno:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
She took the video down?

It's possible or...

Seeing the video has some footage from his show in it. He might have demanded it be taken down. Which would not be a good look for him.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
No, yusef, she's shook. Here's a link to the video:

"This video has been removed by user"

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=KMf2QWiKDZc

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why is the video down?

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She took the video down?

Was he telling bedwench type of lies?
To misrepresent yourself in the manner in which she did by pretending to be something she wasn't in this case pro Black down for the cause anti swirler trumps anything Tariq may have lied about.
That by itself shows her sneakiness and every action of hers has to be under intense scrutiny.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's possible or...

Seeing the video has some footage from his show in it. He might have demanded it be taken down. Which would not be a good look for him.
Why would he do that when theres numerous videos of his all over youtube by people who dislike him?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Why would he do that when theres numerous videos of his all over youtube by people who dislike him?
If that is the case, that Tariq had it taken down, I would theorize it could be because it is by a fairly big name in the Black conscious YouTube community who was a friend whom he feels has turned against him and it features his former employee being interviewed and doing a point by point analysis of the show. Pretty explosive stuff.

He potentially could have had it taken down on the grounds of copyright infringement.

Edit: Ok let me look at this Cynthia vid @Mr. Met posted.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
The bitch was on some sneaky hoodrat shit. If he was a pimp at any point in his life he wouldn't have made it to Hidden Colors 4 let alone part 1 without it being all over social media.

I disagree. Especially with da way some defend dude and how folks tend to turn da other cheek to fuckery as long as it's someone that they idolize or take a liking to which applies to many. :dunno:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree. Especially with da way some defend dude and how folks tend to turn da other cheek to fuckery as long as it's someone that they idolize or take a liking to which applies to many. :dunno:
She's a fake pro Black bedwench.Does it get any lower than that?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Was he telling bedwench type of lies?
To misrepresent yourself in the manner in which she did by pretending to be something she wasn't in this case pro Black down for the cause anti swirler trumps anything Tariq may have lied about.
That by itself shows her sneakiness and every action of hers has to be under intense scrutiny.

I wasn't speaking to any lies or misrepresentation by Sara or Tariq...

I'm speaking of what seems like Cynthia maybe assessing the situation and trying not to draw the anger of Tariq. Tariq's pettiness is unrelenting and she's probably trying to cushion the blow that will come on Sunday.. Tariq is definitely gonna hit back Sunday night

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wasn't speaking to any lies or misrepresentation by Sara or Tariq...

I'm speaking of what seems like Cynthia maybe assessing the situation and trying not to draw the anger of Tariq. Tariq's pettiness is unrelenting and she's probably trying to cushion the blow that will come on Sunday.. Tariq is definitely gonna hit back Sunday night
And people look up to this guy.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Chick seem to be way more mature than tariq.

I still cant get over the fact that she said that tariq has a seventeen year old daughter.

an eighteen year old young sista who is a virgin called up to show to ask for advice on how to talk to guys etc...tariq advice to that young girl was to get out there and start sucking dicks...

and like she said she had a problem with shyt like that.its only natural tariq would have issues with her.

fugged up on so many levels,dude a real disgusting piece of shyt.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I'm still waiting on the day when Sean Hannity attacks Rush Limbaugh and they both have twitter wars against each other and make youtube videos calling each other names - then getting their battallions of followers to join the flame war and attack each other by proxy.

Last edited:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
first and foremost, youre being an obstinate asshole. this isnt a debate. this is my assessment of his glossiness AKA Tariq Nasheed.

1: he sees what some folks on bgol do, and decided to monetize it. thats some parasitic bullshit.

Get the fuck outta here. "Some folks", yet you can't name a single fucking thing he has "stolen" from BGOL. Nigga get the fuck on. Clearly you taking this personal and if it was some of your shit that he "monetized" you don't need to be advertising your shit anywhere on the internet.

2: i dont give a rats ass WHO STARTED SHIT. that's the kind of bullshit a 5 year old says. regardless of who started it calling a Black man crispy relates to his skin color, not the lack of moisture in his skin. fuck you for suggesting that ignorant bullshit to me.

Yea you taking this too personal. You must not be a fan of lotion yourself :lol:, I dunno. And fuck you for acting like some sensitive ass bitch...get out of your feelings dude you can make jokes especially with that sotomayor loser. Tariq could have really hurt that dude when he rolled up on him at VladTV

3: you cant have it both ways. either he's selling a product or he's educating people. you already said he cant make money educating people...then youre saying he's selling a product that is education. no sir. true education IS NEVER a product to be sold. again that is some parasitic, opportunistic eurocentric BULLSHIT.

now if you hadnt noticed, "bullshit" is a running theme up in this reply.

im not trying to hear anymore.

That's the stupidest fucking shit I've ever heard in my entire life. You think SCHOOLS out here are free??? How do you think a public education compares to a private school. And clearly you didn't read what the fuck I said: I said educating BLACK people isn't BIG BUSINESS...I never said he can't make money doing it, but he could make more money if he just a "relationship expert".

And since when is establishing an economy some "eurocentric" bullshit....Like with Boyce, Lavar Ball or Umar when he was trying to get a school going. SHIT COST MONEY, nigga you in a eurocentric system get with the fucking program and grow the fuck up.