Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched season 1 of one punch man on netflix. It was random and weird, kind of funny in a strangely detached way, but ended up being very good.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Finally got through watching Holy War,I refuse to believe that shit was season 2

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

Merlin is evil ass hell what she did to that lady.....

:lol2::lol2:

Count23

International
International Member
I guess I read the manga,since there's no season 3,I really enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul.
If you're gonna read the manga, start at the beginning. Season 1 of the anime mostly followed the manga, but season 2 was more or a less a remix of events. If you liked the anime, you'll like the manga though and it's better.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I may have to watch it some time this weekend...

https://solarmoviez.to/movie/i-am-a-hero-20438.html

If you're gonna read the manga, start at the beginning. Season 1 of the anime mostly followed the manga, but season 2 was more or a less a remix of events. If you liked the anime, you'll like the manga though and it's better.

I got it on my reading list,it's going to be awhile until I get to it.

I got 5 books to read(3 of them has over 700 pages), 3 mangas to start reading and 3 other mangas to catch up on.

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
the movie was good

The movie was good,now I gotta continue reading the manga.The guy that played Hideo look just like the character in the manga.Come to find out the creator of the manga put himself in it,because he look just like the character...lol

Whoever,the woman playing Hiromi looked nice... :sleazy:

The gymnastic zombie was funny ass hell though.

I hope they make a sequel to the movie...

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The movie was good,now I gotta continue reading the manga.The guy that played Hideo look just like the character in the manga.Come to find out the creator of the manga put himself in it,because he look just like the character...lol

Whoever,the woman playing Hiromi looked nice... :sleazy:

The gymnastic zombie was funny ass hell though.

I hope they make a sequel to the movie...
damn didnt know that. yeah dude with half his head

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Oh shit.. Blame! drops May 19th.

and Da Fuck....... is this...

Live action Terra Formars... Why?

I'm up here watching Lost(for the first time) and I'm seeing folks saying they're watching Blame! on facebook.....

You should of bump this thread,before I decided to watch Lost....

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I need to add this to my list of mangas to read,I read the first 20 chapters alooooooooooong time ago that shit was dope...

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm up here watching Lost(for the first time) and I'm seeing folks saying they're watching Blame! on facebook.....

You should of bump this thread,before I decided to watch Lost....

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

My bad dude... but to be honest. Blame! Was just ok to me. It really should have been a series and not one movie. They tried to cram to much shit into this and not enough action... but the last 30 minutes were crunk.

Reactions: bwb

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
My bad dude... but to be honest. Blame! Was just ok to me. It really should have been a series and not one movie. They tried to cram to much shit into this and not enough action... but the last 30 minutes were crunk.

Wait what,it's a movie,I thought it was a TV series.

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This.

I really liked Blame! But, I thought it could easily have been a 10 to 13 episode series. They did cram a lot of shit into a 90 minute or however long movie it was. A lot of interesting things happened though, and the idea itself was VERY appealing to me. Makes me want to track down the source material.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Anybody ever fucked with Berserk?

I heard the manga is GREAT and the anime is very good.

What are your opinions?