bitch shot her BFFs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well the silver lining is that the father can date again without the baggage of kids.

I was actually surprised they killed her.
Looks bad?? These babies were 16 and 22. If anything they're probably spoiled or even daddy's girls but I don't see badThe kids looks bad as shit.
Sounds like she was trying to hurt the dad. They had recently gotten back together and it was the dad's birthday. Kids probably took his side and she got pissed off

Yes and he kept saying you don't have to do this...she killed what was precious to him because she no longer was.Yeah when I read the article they said the dad was at home at the time this happened. Crazy shit!![]()

Yes and he kept saying you don't have to do this...she killed what was precious to him because she no longer was.
Well the silver lining is that the father can date again without the baggage of kids.


Pixar don't fuck upMy daughter and grandson just told me the same thing. He said it was the best movie ever
That picture of her face looks scary as fuck.
The incompetence with those background checks is amazing. They can't even coordinate databases properly. If the government operated Facebook, it would take a day for timelines to update.Bitch was clearly crazy and people like her can just go buy a gun whenever
I've said it and I'll say it again
Anyone THAT IN LOVE with their guns are probably gonna shoot somebody one day
She was so thirsty to do so she killed her own damn kids over some bullshit
I'm all for gun ownership in fact I encourage it
But these gun toting CACs out here they on some other shit and people like them are the reason why those who want gun control make a good point

The incompetence with those background checks is amazing. They can't even coordinate databases properly. If the government operated Facebook, it would take a day for timelines to update.
That said, I wonder if it was her husband's gun. Some people just don't secure their guns.![]()
Real shitBitch was clearly crazy and people like her can just go buy a gun whenever
I've said it and I'll say it again
Anyone THAT IN LOVE with their guns are probably gonna shoot somebody one day
She was so thirsty to do so she killed her own damn kids over some bullshit
I'm all for gun ownership in fact I encourage it
But these gun toting CACs out here they on some other shit and people like them are the reason why those who want gun control make a good point
Probably because there is no criminal record and the weapon was bought legallythis was written with such love and understanding during this difficult time...
rightfully so.
no social media searches on her and the kids, neighborhood comments, criminal record searches, checking to see if the weapons were legal and if she was licensed, drug screen...
but I'm SURE they will reveal ALL that to the public in due time.
right?
it's possible. Keep in mind who we talking about.That almost sounds like an incest situation.