#WhiteOnWhiteCrime Police Killed A Texas Mom After She Shot Dead Her Daughters In The Street

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/...e-she?bftwnews&utm_term=.rkgy0LbLn#.gyeVx2w2G

A mother fatally shot her two daughters on a public street near Houston, Texas, on Friday afternoon, before she too was shot dead by police.
grid-cell-5030-1466881368-4.jpg

Facebook

grid-cell-5030-1466881368-9.jpg

Facebook

Christy Sheats, and her daughters Madison and Taylor Sheats.

Around 5 p.m. local time, officers began receiving 911 calls about shots fired in the city of Fulshear, just to the west of Houston, the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office wrote on Facebook.
When they arrived on scene, they found Madison Sheats, 17, and her sister, Taylor, 22, had been shot.

One of the girls died on the street, but another was flown to a hospital in critical condition but could not be saved.

sub-buzz-32068-1466881262-4.jpg

Facebook

On Saturday, the Sheriff’s office identified the girls’ mother, Christy Sheats, 42, as the shooter.
“The armed shooter was also in the street and, after refusing to drop her weapon, was shot and killed by a Fulshear officer,” the Sheriff’s office said.

“Our officer was forced to take action,” the Fulshear Police Department wrote on Facebook, without identifying the officer involved. “He was not injured and no deputies were injured.”

“This was a tragic and unfortunate occurrence and we are deeply saddened by the results,” police said.
sub-buzz-25927-1466881262-2.jpg

“This has been a family disturbance,” Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls told reporters, “and it appears that the mother ended up shooting her two children.”
“It was a family argument that turned into a shooting,” Nehls told the Houston Chronicle. “But we’re still trying to put the pieces together.”

sub-buzz-26160-1466881263-3.jpg

The sheriff said he was not yet sure if the girls were first shot inside their home or on the street.
He said their father was at home at the time of the time of the incident and was now distraught.

“He’s going through a very difficult time,” Sheriff Nehls said.

On her Facebook profile, Christy Sheats routinely praised her daughters.
“Happy Daughter’s Day to my two amazing, sweet, kind, beautiful, intelligent girls,” she wrote in September last year. “I love and treasure you both more than you could ever possibly know.”

She also posted messages in support of the Second Amendment.

“It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away,” she wrote in March, “but that’s exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this was written with such love and understanding during this difficult time...

rightfully so.

no social media searches on her and the kids, neighborhood comments, criminal record searches, checking to see if the weapons were legal and if she was licensed, drug screen...

but I'm SURE they will reveal ALL that to the public in due time.

right?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Who cares about them or #whiteonwhite crime? Black folks got to deal with dumb shit every fucking day in the city. That's why cacs ain't even worried about gun control until mass shootings or incidents like this. For the most part, they get to go about their business. :smh:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
This happened not too far from where I live. I was trying to figure out the race the other day (cause they shot the mom) saw the father crying (white) and was still shocked the took her down.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Willing to bet this was another case of pill popping southern mofo's who have anxiety or some shit that made them wig the fook out.

Normal activity for them. Daughters probanly didn't wanna do the dishes or some dumb chit.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
what no!

of course she was a very loving mother the friends family and neighbors are SHOCKED

an example of a great mother

she had been in a difficult place emotionally for weeks

this is a very hard time and they hope the media will respect that.

and they understand the police were just doing there jobs this a tragedy for all involved.

don't believe me, just WATCH.

with all the gun control talk? this is the LAST thing the right wing needs.

if this was a BLACK woman?!?

man her who lineage would have already been paraded out and derided.

hell yea! it would be a never ending news story for @ least a month. maybe 2. probably for the rest of the election.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Bet she was one of those crazy ass bitches who lived vicariously through her daughter no knowing how to set proper boundaries or get a life on her own. .
Yup. You know it.

These mothers always competing with their daughters and vice versa.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Sorry for the daughters. Damn though, mom was 42; that bitch looks 10-15 years older minimum and the eyeball test from those fb pics makes what @RoadRage said extremely likely.

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
this was written with such love and understanding during this difficult time...

rightfully so.

no social media searches on her and the kids, neighborhood comments, criminal record searches, checking to see if the weapons were legal and if she was licensed, drug screen...

but I'm SURE they will reveal ALL that to the public in due time.

right?

Well Said.