FLAT EARTH!!!: Yes Niggas I'm Still Here... The Re-Up... Get Yo' Popcorn...

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
There is no height on a flat earth. How can the Earth be flat when I live on a hill? And if there is no gravity, why does shit roll downhill?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
pOwDvTb.jpg

This is not a mirage either! Oh shit! Chicago lives upside down on the horizon!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
this is the kind of shit you say when you start realizing you done fucked up.

Above the table ain't got shit to do with shit. And even if it did, raising the POV above the plane of the table surface must certainly does not yield the result you claim. Anyone reading this can try it for themselves.

You're dumb for even trying this shit, you're even dumber for going to basement YouTube's made by uncredentialedv crackpots for every response, you're a fucking dunce for blaming a NASA conspiracy for round earth science when the conclusion was derived from mathematics literally hundreds of years before NASA was even conceived of, and you're damn near criminally stupid for being an educator and subscribing to this ignorant shit.

I sincerely hope you keep this shitbrained belief of yours a secret from your students and everyone in your life who respects you.

Are you talking about this post? No, I'm not ignoring you. Raising the height DOES yield the claim tho.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Make the coin set on a table with the camera above the table, or shut up... We don't want no song or dance snake oil bullshit!!!

See I HAVE to break this shit down to kindergarten levels with you niggas and take this step by step, cu I'm not doing this monkey shit anymore. Once I finish this I'm done with this shit, I hate yall.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You runnin huh?? Come back and get this asswhipping nigga!
Your mouth have backed you into a corner you cannot get out, only way out simple, produce a video or series of pics where you can make a coin set, the way you claimed, or I will not respond to you other than a you got owned cut and paste....... So if you cannot produce take your lumps and move on, no need to make things worse by trying to talk you way our or by attempting to change the subject...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Your mouth have backed you into a corner you cannot get out, only way out simple, produce a video or series of pics where you can make a coin set, the way you claimed, or I will not respond to you other than a you got owned cut and paste....... So if you cannot produce take your lumps and move on, no need to make things worse by trying to talk you way our or by attempting to change the subject...

Nigga I'm not in the fucking corner YOU ARE.

http://www.askamathematician.com/20...d-infinite-area-would-that-change-the-answer/

Q: If Earth was flat, would there be a horizon? If so, what would it look like? If the Earth was flat and had infinite area, would that change the answer?

Physicist: There’d definitely still be a horizon if the Earth were flat. It would be in almost exactly the same place, and look essentially identical. While the Earth isn’t flat, adherents to that theory are correct in that it’s nearly so, and if you’re standing on the surface of a round something the size of the Earth it’s difficult to tell the difference (in fact,mathematically you can make the argument that a flat Earth acts the same as an infinitely big Earth).

For someone around 5’6″ tall, if the Earth were perfectly flat the horizon would be about 0.04° higher. That’s about the width of a (mechanical) pencil lead held at arm’s length. Unless you have short arms, in which case you’ll need to shave down the lead a little.

Even if the Earth were perfectly flat and went on forever, the horizon would still be exactly level: 180° of sky and 180° of ground (instead of the paltry 179.92° of ground we have). The only difference between a finite flat Earth and an infinite flat Earth is that no matter how tall you are on an infinite flat Earth, the horizon always stays in the same place.

ALL I'm asking is do you motherfucking agree? Simple YES or NO.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

I'm not going anywhere bruh. You don't realize how badly you've set yourself up. Keep talking...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nigga I'm not in the fucking corner YOU ARE.

http://www.askamathematician.com/20...d-infinite-area-would-that-change-the-answer/

Q: If Earth was flat, would there be a horizon? If so, what would it look like? If the Earth was flat and had infinite area, would that change the answer?

Physicist: There’d definitely still be a horizon if the Earth were flat. It would be in almost exactly the same place, and look essentially identical. While the Earth isn’t flat, adherents to that theory are correct in that it’s nearly so, and if you’re standing on the surface of a round something the size of the Earth it’s difficult to tell the difference (in fact,mathematically you can make the argument that a flat Earth acts the same as an infinitely big Earth).

For someone around 5’6″ tall, if the Earth were perfectly flat the horizon would be about 0.04° higher. That’s about the width of a (mechanical) pencil lead held at arm’s length. Unless you have short arms, in which case you’ll need to shave down the lead a little.

Even if the Earth were perfectly flat and went on forever, the horizon would still be exactly level: 180° of sky and 180° of ground (instead of the paltry 179.92° of ground we have). The only difference between a finite flat Earth and an infinite flat Earth is that no matter how tall you are on an infinite flat Earth, the horizon always stays in the same place.

ALL I'm asking is do you motherfucking agree? Simple YES or NO.
No pics....

Yeah run to Lex again and tell him I am calling you a dumb ape again!!! Faggit!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
IT'S NOT OVER NIGGAS! Y'all can talk plenty of shit but you CAN NOT PROVE ME WRONG!

Now you cowards are too afraid to answer a simple yes or no question because once every one of them answers YES, which they HAVE to to support their own positions, THEN GAME OVER.

If you niggas answer YES, that you agree with that article, then I have won this debate. Otherwise, YALL WALKED AWAY because you were TOO AFRAID to get shut down.

That's the OFFICIAL STATE OF THIS THREAD.

Fucking COWARDS.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
IT'S NOT OVER NIGGAS! Y'all can talk plenty of shit but you CAN NOT PROVE ME WRONG!

Now you cowards are too afraid to answer a simple yes or no question because once every one of them answers YES, which they HAVE to to support their own positions, THEN GAME OVER.

If you niggas answer YES, that you agree with that article, then I have won this debate. Otherwise, YALL WALKED AWAY because you were TOO AFRAID to get shut down.

That's the OFFICIAL STATE OF THIS THREAD.

Fucking COWARDS.
This is a full grown man. This is what his life is. Cheerleading himself and these dumbass premises in internet arguments. Nigga's existence is depressing.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
A dunce nigga proclaiming some dumb shit he heard from another dunce nigga does not make that dumb shit true.

I notice the last few pages you been on some fingers in your ears shit. If you think you and 14 uneducated nobodies on YouTube have this shit all figured out and hundreds of years of actual scientific research by literally thousands of people who independently arrive at shared conclusions through mathematics is wrong

This flat earth shit is only the beginning of your problems.

You ain't nobody's gotdamned engineer neither, nigga.