~*~2014 NBA OffSeason Thread - Free Agency Starts - 7/1 12am ~*~

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Minnesota will be an exciting team to watch this season. Lavine & Wiggins on the wing with Rubio at point.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Rose > kyrie
Jimmy > deon
dnt matter < lebron
Gasol <> Love
Noah > andy

3>1 (2)

Gasol and Love equal.. Son your crazy...
more like
Rose = Kyrie (Team usa has the highest plus minus with Kyrie and lowest with Rose)
LeBron >>>>
Love>>
Deon>> Jimmy
Noah > Andy
Cavs bench >>

Here is an interesting clip for folks who think teams are going to be able to pack the paint vs the Cavs like they did the first and 4th years of the Heat when they didn't have any outside shooters.....

Not only should they be the best outside shooting team, they should also be one of the best rebounding team and team that has the most rim attackers, unlike the Heat outside shooters who you could close out aggressive and not worry about them blowing by you and attacking the rim..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Rose > kyrie
Jimmy > deon
dnt matter < lebron
Gasol <> Love
Noah > andy

3>1 (2)

At this point in their careers, you still think Rose is better than Kyrie? Why is Rose letting him take all the shine on the national team? Rose is shooting 36% from the field. :smh: And that's with everyone wanting to see Rose succeed.

Rose was hyped up the same way when he returned last year, but the 25ppg Rose is gone. Hell, if he could shoot like Kyrie from the outside, he'd have a better chance with his comeback.

And Waiters is going to surprise you guys this year. Watch.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only fucking reason kyrie gets more tic is because that's his former coach

It would be the complete opposite if thibs was the coach.

And road rage u bag shit crazy

Cavs have no coach

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell waiters to surprise me with defense

If not he's another jr smith :yawn:

Jimmy locked up everybody in the nba

Kobe
Lebron
KD
Pg
Harden
Jj

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Cavs have no coach
So in your brain, its the coach thats causing Rose to brick, and the coach that is causing Rose to have the lowest plus minus on the club and Irving the highest.:rolleyes:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Cavs have no coach
So in your brain, its the coach thats causing Rose to brick, and the coach that is causing Rose to have the lowest plus minus on the club and Irving the highest.:rolleyes:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

A healthy D. Rose is better than Irving and it's not even close. The problem is that a healthy Rose is like saying a sober alcoholic.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
A healthy D. Rose is better than Irving and it's not even close. The problem is that a healthy Rose is like saying a sober alcoholic.

Rose had one great year where he averaged 25pts the rest he averaged around 20, lets not make it seem like he was averaging 30 all along..
Kyle has been averaging 20pts himself, so they are in the ballpark even when Rose is healthy...
The problem is Rose had that 25pt season, and folks started projecting that he would only get better and better, well sometimes it don't happen that way..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

This has Gilbert Arenas 2.0 written all over it. I still remember when Gilbert Arenas was a beast. Then the injuries happened. It's the kind of shit you hate to see happen to any player.

I don't think we'll ever see a healthy Rose again. With his knees, he knows when the rain is coming and he ain't but 25. Some people can come back(see Westbrook), others just can't do it.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Exactly. Shooting in the 30% range like that Gatling gun called Harden. Shit, Mike K probably started Rose just so folks wouldn't say he was bias to Kyrie....and folks still say he is bias. They have damn near the same minute average through the games they played.

Kyrie's consistent play has shown he earned his spot. Irving seems to thrive when he gets to play with talent.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Shooting in the 30% range like that Gatling gun called Harden. Shit, Mike K probably started Rose just so folks wouldn't say he was bias to Kyrie....and folks still say he is bias. They have damn near the same minute average through the games they played.

Kyrie's consistent play has shown he earned his spot. Irving seems to thrive when he gets to play with talent.

I think playing in the World Cup is the best thing to happen to Irving, you know I was extra hard on him, and for good reason, but in the Cup he is getting a chance to home into what will make him great on the Cavs... That is being a pure point, calling plays, getting his teammates involved, and making smart decisions..
He looks so poised and matured, two areas of concern that I was worried he would be lacking...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
RoadRage, real rap since now your sort of off that Heat stuff, you really do drop some real ball science on this page. Much respect to you Dude, going about things on the humble, quietly ethering Dudes with facts.... Big Ups Bruh! :yes:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

Yessir! That's why I'm looking forward to this season! Gonna be real sweet seeing a fellow Jersey Dude come into his own and win a chip in his first playoffs! :yes:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I think playing in the World Cup is the best thing to happen to Irving, you know I was extra hard on him, and for good reason, but in the Cup he is getting a chance to home into what will make him great on the Cavs... That is being a pure point, calling plays, getting his teammates involved, and making smart decisions..
He looks so poised and matured
, two areas of concern that I was worried he would be lacking...

He does. I was worried about him playing in the cup, but it now seems like great prep work for his new role.

I always believed he could be a pure PG and was just put into a situation where he had to be a shoot-first PG. His clashes with Waiters and poor coaching didn't help his development.

And that was all caused by Kyrie's lack of maturity(contrary to the popular belief that it was Waiters).

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
RoadRage, real rap since now your sort of off that Heat stuff, you really do drop some real ball science on this page. Much respect to you Dude, going about things on the humble, quietly ethering Dudes with facts.... Big Ups Bruh! :yes:
Still got love for the Heat, but more out of respect for their fans their city, plus whats good for the game..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
He does. I was worried about him playing in the cup, but it now seems like great prep work for his new role.

I always believed he could be a pure PG and was just put into a situation where he had to be a shoot-first PG. His clashes with Waiters and poor coaching didn't help his development.

And that was all caused by Kyrie's lack of maturity(contrary to the popular belief that it was Waiters).

I really dislike shoot first undersized pg's for one they tend to stifle the offense and they are prone to getting injured, especially if they like going hard in the paint...
Think of all the injuries over the past five years by undersized pg who are high volume shooters and go hard in the paint..
I think if Irving plays with in his role, he should stay healthy and away from the injury bug..