~*~2014 NBA OffSeason Thread - Free Agency Starts - 7/1 12am ~*~

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
Sheridan reporting that Riley basically spent the meeting shitting on the Cavs. That was his big pitch. :lol:

Sheridan seems confident that Lebron will announce on his website that he is joining the Cavs. He's the same cat who called the Heat in 2010. Says the announcement will happen before Lebron leaves for the World Cup.

He didn't call that shit. Stephen A called it. I think he called it during the playoff of 2010.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bro one thing many of us been waiting on the Nuggets...hopefully they can stay healthy and have fun...

MHC better focus on that Bronco's season. Its gonna be a long one for the Nuggets. :lol:

C'mon fam, y'all know I'm so ready for them Nugget boys to earn that respect. It ain't like I'm saying they will win it all(unless they reach the WCF, then I'm going in:lol:) but they will get some respect this season. Believe that.

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered
Consensus is the reason LeBron didn't meet with other teams is because that is what he pays his staff to do. Met with Riley due to the fact that the past 4 years he has been his employer and felt it was professionally the right thing to do in having a face to face with him, learning from his departure from Cleveland. Basically the purpose of the meeting was to hear what pans Riley had for the Heat and to offer counter measures to the information he received from the other teams. Riley didn't do that to LeBrons satisfaction and basically downplayed the Cavs which to an extent showed LeBron that Riley doesn't have a plan beyond this season. That's why he left the meeting non-committal, however it appears LeBron hedged he would be leaving Miami which is why Riley asked for more time. No one knows what LeBron is going to do, but it seems Cleveland is the front runner.

BMan

Support BGOL
Registered
Man, Sheridan said yesterday that Lebron was going to announce his decision at 7pm yesterday. He must be getting kick backs from Lebron's team to promote his website. BTW BlackArsenic is right Stephen A called Lebron coming to Miami.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Consensus is the reason LeBron didn't meet with other teams is because that is what he pays his staff to do. Met with Riley due to the fact that the past 4 years he has been his employer and felt it was professionally the right thing to do in having a face to face with him, learning from his departure from Cleveland. Basically the purpose of the meeting was to hear what pans Riley had for the Heat and to offer counter measures to the information he received from the other teams. Riley didn't do that to LeBrons satisfaction and basically downplayed the Cavs which to an extent showed LeBron that Riley doesn't have a plan beyond this season. That's why he left the meeting non-committal, however it appears LeBron hedged he would be leaving Miami which is why Riley asked for more time. No one knows what LeBron is going to do, but it seems Cleveland is the front runner.

Riley was in the meeting like the rest of these bitches....

:crying: "but what about the letter!"

Damn. Didn't make any fucking moves so he had to try to shit on the Cavs. :smh:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo pleas is over with breh

Them lil lineups u making

AINT HAPPENING

It's like the bulls in summer of 98

NOBODY COMING BACK

FEEL THE WRATH AND PAIN I FELT AND STIL FEELING.

Y'all niggas finished

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
So LBJ is gonna go back to Cleveland,without meeting with their GM,owner or coach??

Does he even know who their coach is??....:lol:

I don't buy it...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Man, Sheridan said yesterday that Lebron was going to announce his decision at 7pm yesterday. He must be getting kick backs from Lebron's team to promote his website. BTW BlackArsenic is right Stephen A called Lebron coming to Miami.

How is he better kick backs when he said yesterday Bron would make an announcement at 7pm.. Seems he's getting info that's not consistent

That's strike 1.

Now he's putting his chips all in strike 2.

Like I said he better hope his gamble is right because if not he is finished

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel like this early celebrating and clowning is like when everyone was :lol::dance: last year in the finals

Boys better wait for the final word is all I'm saying

0:00
:smh::lol:

Riley was in the meeting like the rest of these bitches....

:crying: "but what about the letter!"

Damn. Didn't make any fucking moves so he had to try to shit on the Cavs. :smh:
What else could he talk about?? "I got you Granger and McRoberts!! Why would you leave!?" :smh::lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How is he better kick backs when he said yesterday Bron would make an announcement at 7pm.. Seems he's getting info that's not consistent

That's strike 1.

Now he's putting his chips all in strike 2.

Like I said he better hope his gamble is right because if not he is finished
Yup. This crakkka aint plugged in no where. He is using the information and rumors he has and making a good guess. He has a 50/50 shot. If hes right he can say he broke it and if hes wrong he can say he was misled. Fuck this guy.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yup. This crakkka aint plugged in no where. He is using the information and rumors he has and making a good guess. He has a 50/50 shot. If hes right he can say he broke it and if hes wrong he can say he was misled. Fuck this guy.

He's trying to make a name for himself with his antics

Only reporter who voted James NBA all 2nd team :smh:

Now this shit, it's not different than a assistant DA in some west bubble fuck town getting national headlines off a case they clearly don't want to prosecute but they do it anyway cause that's the exposure and fame they been looking for since they left law school.. If they win book deals you name it of they lose same shit

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
:lol:

BsKGU0SCQAIvtSn.jpg:large

My boys collapsing right in front my eyes!

Hope we can pull this off... If LeBron make his decision before leaving for Brazil we'll be good!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So my question is:

What the fuck is going on...

Bosh still waiting on Lebron...Melo still waiting on Lebron...
Cavs and Houston have trades in place but waiting on Lebron...
Miami waiting on Lebron...

Maybe just maybe Lebron is waiting on Lebron....that's the only logically thing I could come up with at the moment

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

Sekou Smith @SekouSmithNBA now
I can believe that LeBron is really torn between the lure of home and what he's built in Miami. I'd take as much time as possible to decide.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Jason Walker @JasonWalkerSBN
3 minutes ago
How can the family be happy with returning after seeing their loved one burned in effiigy, insulted, reviled, etc.?

Jason Walker @JasonWalkerSBN
4 minutes ago
I'm still hung up on James, if he heads to CLE, enabling a guy who publicly insulted him for years to make another fortune from his return.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I see Cuban, Parson. Who's the 3rd guy?

Daniel Morgan.... Don't know if he's someone important or a close friend of Parsons.

At any rate, now that Lin deal is in place, we just need LeBron to make his decision. If he goes to Cleveland we sign Bosh, resign Parsons and we're good. If LeBron stays then Bosh signs with Miami for whatever they pay him and we'll match that sheet. Only way we don't match that sheet is if we get Deng or Ariza commitment.

But part of me is telling me that Bosh knows what LeBron is gonna do and he's just waiting to make his decision public at LeBron's request. If Bosh tips his hand too soon it pretty much tells you what LeBron is gonna do.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So LBJ is gonna go back to Cleveland,without meeting with their GM,owner or coach??

Does he even know who their coach is??....:lol:

I don't buy it...

Andrew Perna @Andrew_Perna about 17 minutes ago
Could it be that LeBron is confident enough that Gilbert runs the show in Cleveland that he doesn’t need to meet Blatt, Griffin?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Daniel Morgan.... Don't know if he's someone important or a close friend of Parsons.

At any rate, now that Lin deal is in place, we just need LeBron to make his decision. If he goes to Cleveland we sign Bosh, resign Parsons and we're good. If LeBron stays then Bosh signs with Miami for whatever they pay him and we'll match that sheet. Only way we don't match that sheet is if we get Deng or Ariza commitment.

But part of me is telling me that Bosh knows what LeBron is gonna do and he's just waiting to make his decision public at LeBron's request. If Bosh tips his hand too soon it pretty much tells you what LeBron is gonna do.

Yea I been thinking this

spider705

BGOL Investor
I was just about to post that killa.

That's interesting if it's true...

spider705

BGOL Investor
Can that be done though? Using firebug to do that?

Need someone more tech savvy to chime in...

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can that be done though? Using firebug to do that?

Need someone more tech savvy to chime in...

that nigga doin too much. you dont even need a firebug to do that shit.
all you need to do is right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Show or View Page Source"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man these ninjas

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ 1 minute ago
LeBron James has cancelled plans to return to Akron, per ABJ sources. Now flying directly from Las Vegas to Brazil.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man these ninjas

LeBron James has cancelled plans to return to Akron, per ABJ sources. Now flying directly from Las Vegas to Brazil.
At this point its still just a guy taking his time to make the best decision for himself personally and professionally. But after midnight, we will officially be two business weeks into the free agency period and he would have crossed into "ho ass nigga" territory. Dude needs to have a fucking decision and end this shit before the weekend comes.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Wait, now BSPN is blaming LeBron for this media frenzy? Really?! :hmm: He's already said there's been no decision, but they chose to put all of kinds of shit out there to see what sticks, and now they're blaming him, because he didn't save them from themselves?!"All his camp had to do was tell us to slow our roll." GTFOH!!! What part of "no decision's been made" did they not fucking understand?! :smh:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man these ninjas

Yeah man its like they re tweeting everything....

@jackasssportsreporter: Lebron just shitted wiped his ass and now is washing his hands.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait, now BSPN is blaming LeBron for this media frenzy? Really?! :hmm: He's already said there's been no decision, but they chose to put all of kinds of shit out there to see what sticks, and now they're blaming him, because he didn't save them from themselves?!"All his camp had to do was tell us to slow our roll." GTFOH!!! What part of "no decision's been made" did they not fucking understand?! :smh:
The longer this drags out the worst it will look for Lebron. Also increases the chances of him returning to Miami as he appears to be giving them time to make some moves. And if that happens, he will get roasted for leading Cleveland fans on.