Hollywood as hell :smh:

joakim-noah.jpeg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bosh ain't tripping hard on Houston's money

Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO
about 23 minutes ago
On Bosh front, I'm told what's been reported: He won't decide until after LeBron, which would rule out possible LBJ-Carmelo union in Miami.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI
33 minutes ago
No one in MIA is panicking about the LBJ meeting today. Consistently hearing they believed it went well. Heat still feel they are in it.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/7/9/5885973/sixers-rockets-jeremy-lin-trade-chris-bosh

Re: The Lebron Safari 2014
Jake Pavorsky ‏@JakePavorsky 6m Source: Sixers and Rockets Agree In Principle To Lin Deal http://sbnation.com/e/5650014

Told y'all he was going to Philly :lol:
They took Royce White off our hands and now this. Hinkie looking out for us up there :yes:

I thanked them in advance long ago. This puts us in position to either sign Bosh them go over the cap to resign Parsons or keep Parsons by matching the offer sheet.

No worries here......

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 48 minutes ago
Every reporter I've talked to this wk has seemed like a wreck, man. Cant sleep for more than 15 straight mins, and are glued to our phones

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 49 minutes ago
Nothing that reporters love more than a good scoop, but there's part of me that wouldn't mind players breaking their own news for FA, man

AllState17

Star
Registered
They took Royce White off our hands and now this. Hinkie looking out for us up there :yes:

I thanked them in advance long ago. This puts us in position to either sign Bosh them go over the cap to resign Parsons or keep Parsons by matching the offer sheet.

No worries here......

Thats alot of money for Parsons though, I like his game but over 45 mill for 3 years???

Dallas offered him that contract just to fuck with Houston too. Now they in a jam might lose out on both Bosh and Parsons.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Thats alot of money for Parsons though, I like his game but over 45 mill for 3 years???

Dallas offered him that contract just to fuck with Houston too. Now they in a jam might lose out on both Bosh and Parsons.

One or both fam....

I'm confident the rockets GM will get one of them or both of them

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered

No worries here......

Sheeiitt! My Sixers front office ain't stupid, they need asses in them seats! Motherfuckers desperate as fuck, called us 4 times already about reupping our season tix. We ended up getting that shit at a 25% discount over last year, Dude talking about we would get a premium on playoff tickets?!?! Nigga Please.

I guarantee you we are in the top 15 in attendance next season, shit's gonna shut Chinatown EVERY home game! Gonna be hard as hell to get an egg roll between 7p-10p... :D

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Possible why not...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Chris Vernon @ChrisVernonShow about 49 minutes ago
Seriously? RT @Chris Broussard: While Cavs pursue Mike Miller, Miller is getting close to agreeing to terms with Denver, source says

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Greivis Vasquez will sign a two-year, $13 million deal to stay with Toronto, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
9:38pm - 9 Jul 14

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sheeiitt! My Sixers front office ain't stupid, they need asses in them seats! Motherfuckers desperate as fuck, called us 4 times already about reupping our season tix. We ended up getting that shit at a 25% discount over last year, Dude talking about we would get a premium on playoff tickets?!?! Nigga Please.

I guarantee you we are in the top 15 in attendance next season, shit's gonna shut Chinatown EVERY home game! Gonna be hard as hell to get an egg roll between 7p-10p... :D

:hmm:

:smh:

:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Clippers to name Mike Woodson assistant coach
Former Knicks head coach Mike Woodson agreed to terms with the Los Angeles Clippers to join Doc Rivers’ coaching staff. Woodson has a record of 315-365 in in 8 full seasons and one partial season as a head coach. The Clippers are also pursuing Lawrence Frank and Sam Cassell. Source: Twitter Ken Berger

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Rockets reached out to Luol Deng's camp again
The Houston Rockets reached out to Luol Deng’s camp again. Houston made an offer to Chris Bosh who is still free agent and has not decided yet his future. Source: Twitter Sam Amick

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Wizards determined to re-sign Trevor Ariza
The Washington Wizards are determined to re-sign free agent Trevor Ariza. Ariza is pursued by several teams as Cavaliers and Rockets so the Wizards have talked to free agent Luol Deng. Washington Wizards have talked to free agent Luol Deng, but still determined to re-sign Trevor Ariza, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. — Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 9, 2014

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Clippers to name Mike Woodson assistant coach
Former Knicks head coach Mike Woodson agreed to terms with the Los Angeles Clippers to join Doc Rivers’ coaching staff. Woodson has a record of 315-365 in in 8 full seasons and one partial season as a head coach. The Clippers are also pursuing Lawrence Frank and Sam Cassell. Source: Twitter Ken Berger

Good to see mike land on his feet...

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Chris Vernon @ChrisVernonShow about 49 minutes ago
Seriously? RT @Chris Broussard: While Cavs pursue Mike Miller, Miller is getting close to agreeing to terms with Denver, source says

Miller ain't stupid, he sees what I see. Nuggets about to bust that ass.:dance:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No clear answer yet on Rockets matching sheet, but GM Morey had been on phone w/ agents for Ariza, Deng and Pierce today, sources tell Y.
6:18pm - 9 Jul 14

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sources: James made no counters to Heat; no meetings set with other teams

Ken Berger / NBA Insider
July 09, 2014 11:11 PM
The odyssey that is LeBron James' grown-up version of free agency hits its ninth day Wednesday with no resolution -- only a deepening sense that the finish line is near.

Oh, and one more thing: Everyone, given the choice, presumably would opt for LeBron's immature version of free agency from four years ago. At least that was over fast.

Here's what we know: James and his agent, Rich Paul, met with Heat president Pat Riley and assistant GM Andy Elisburg Wednesday in Las Vegas for about an hour. James gave the Heat no commitment on a new contract with the team, and didn't say no, either. As of Wednesday night -- about 90 minutes before free agents could begin officially signing new contracts -- James had no meetings set with any other teams, league sources said.

Now, James wants to weigh all the information that has been put in front of him with his family, a person familiar with his strategy said.

But what is he weighing, exactly? The Heat's roster currently consists of Norris Cole, Justin Hamilton, Shabazz Napier and, once they officially sign, Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger. Dwyane Wade has not been heard from, though he has dined and worked out with James in Las Vegas this week. Chris Bosh, as was evident all along, will have other options if the Big Three scatter after four straight Finals appearances and two championships in Miami.

A key point is that James did not propose any alternate arrangement to Riley -- such as a shorter max contract with the Heat -- in their meeting Wednesday, a person briefed on the matter said. It is possible that he'll do so after further deliberation, but he didn't on Wednesday.

As far as what he could be weighing from the other teams without even meeting with them, the person briefed on the matter said those details -- including the well-known parameters of the max offers on the table and the roster composition surrounding James -- were gathered by Paul, which is sort of his job.

So in essence, James has all the information he needs to make his decision. He just hasn't made one or communicated it to anyone yet.

The clock, clearly, is ticking. Intrigue over Bosh's situation deepened Wednesday as the Rockets braced for a three-year, $46 million offer sheet from the Mavericks for their prized restricted free agent, Chandler Parsons. Once the offer sheet is signed -- likely on Thursday -- Houston would have three days to match. The Rockets also are contemplating a four-year, $88.4 million arrangement with Bosh.

The Cavs -- who, along with the Rockets, Mavs, Lakers and Suns have spoken with James' agent -- cleared the final swath of cap space needed to fit James into the new league-wide max established Wednesday of $20.64 million. They did so by dumping Jarrett Jack, Tyler Zeller and Sergey Karasev in a three-way trade with Brooklyn and Boston.

Cleveland GM David Griffin also is working to pull off a trade for Minnesota's Kevin Love, contingent on James going to Cleveland. That outcome -- James returning to the city that he spurned four years ago -- is the only way that Love, a free agent in 2016, would be amenable to such a deal.

Meanwhile, something has been lost in the analysis of what James might do -- other than the fact that "he doesn't know what he's going to do," one of the people with knowledge of his situation said. And that is, what it always is: money.

Whereas Carmelo Anthony's free-agency decision has been forever portrayed simply as a calculation of how much money he'd be leaving on the table to leave the Knicks (the New York Daily News reported Wednesday that he's staying), James' decision is analyzed in terms of intangibles. Though contract length is not a deal breaker for James, who would have an opt-out in the deal as he did in the one he signed four years ago with the Heat, let's not forget: He's eligible for a five-year, $119 million deal with Miami. With Cleveland, or with any other team with max space on its books for next season, he can only get four years, $88.4 million.

Something tells me that comes up in the conversation with the family, which for everyone's sake is a quick one.

The entire NBA, meanwhile, has a new free-agency timetable: LeBron time.

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered
If people didn't realize just how fucking powerful LeBron James was before now, they for damn sure do now!! Shit is amazing!! :yes:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The one thing that's pissing me off is Mickey..

It's not too often teams are able to pull these type of accomplishment off...

Think about it your team had a unbelievable four year run....

You can retool and go at it again...

Kinda like the Bulls of the 90's(I know different things prohibited Mickey from going all out. His team have a chance at doing some unprecedented. He needed to sign a Dennis Rodman, Ron Harper, Toni Kukoc etc
They kept retooling