Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
use your got damn finger tips for your face.....

these mofokrs using loofas and 3 rags

doing laundry and taking a shower at the same time.

then we got a Dame Dash wannbe who only uses a wash cloth once and throws it away.

why would i use my fingertips when i have access to washcloths old man?

do u pump water from the well into a bucket to bathe too? modern showers are feminine.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I have two bars of soap in my shower.
I use this on my face from Wally World, it's like $2:

0007874235031_500X500.jpg

using a separate soap like Dove or some type of facial soap bar.

But my washrag and soap is different, I don't put that stuff on my face. Been doing this since forever. Regimen from a dermatologist cause I used to have a skin problem on my face as a teen that cleared up. I have never tried using regular soap on my face, it's too harsh.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
lmao...well this thread was alot more interesting than i thought it would be
:puke:using only one rag:puke:
:puke:people using an ass rag more than once:puke:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1 rag. 1st I wash my face with noxema or a facial scrub over the sink. Then I rub the bar of soap along my body. Last I rub the soap onto a rag and wash my ass with it.

Sent from parts unknown

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Using a Rag once? Using a rag once to be washed?
What's the difference between me washing it out good in the
shower before hanging it up for next use? :confused:

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
this fuckin thread :lol:

never in my life have I heard so much information about showering styles...

I need a shower after reading all this shit
:lol:

My White friends in Europe think that wash rags are nasty period. They say u are supposed to use your hands..i didn't agree. No way their asses are fully clean. We went on tour and they just had a bookbag while we had suitcases. They wore the same shirts and shorts for weeks so i could only assume that they didn't change their drawers either. I had to bring wash clothes from the states after learning the hard way my 1st time there.

I don't think one should use the ass towel and redisperse booty particles to their body, let alone their face. However, if u must, i would suggest thoroughly cleaning the rag with the soap daily(before u get out of the shower) and then rinse the soap thoroughly. But again, a nice rotation of rags is important. Just smell your rag hanging in the shower, that should be more than enough info to help u make an informed decision of whether or not u should use the rag lol

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know man, washing it out in the shower just not the same as putting it in the laundry. The germs man, your ass(butt) is nasty anything that touches it needs to be cleaned in full force, your balls too my man. Just my opinion.

tampabay904

Star
Registered
i hate the axe thing. i use a hand towel and wash from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. scalding hot water, safeguard to kill the stink and then a bodywash with moisturizer. if youre not using old school noxezma youre missing out--i wash my hair/scalp with it.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Embarassing Question of the week. How do you wash your Azz (LMAO AT THE ANSWERS) :hithead:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TifR2pFiDYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Deep cleansing facial scrub (using my hands) for my face, rag for my body.

This reminds me a story. When I was younger my first apartment didn't have a laundry mat. So while I was doing my laundry at a local one, these two ladies were doing theirs and conversing. I overheard this part...

Lady #1: My kids be wasting so much stuff.
Lady #2: I know what you mean. I get on mine about wasting stuff too.
Lady #1: Look at this (pulling a bunch of wash clothes out of the basket). My oldest always use two damn wash cloths whenever she showers.
Lady #2: Oh... well, you suppose to. One for the body and one for the face.
Lady #1: (After awkward pause) Well I just wash from head to toe.

I know lady number 2 was thinking to herself "nasty ass".

^this

but I keep hearing black soap is better and a wash cloth on the face is way too abrasive...so I use a scrub on my face.

I have NEVER heard a WOMAN using ONE washcloth on her FACE and BODY maybe JUST her body.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
18 pack for $3-4? Lmao. Man you must be buying the lowest quality shit you can find. Come on man, don't do that to yourself.

4 packs are $16 for 72 rags - I round it out to $20 by buying 4 bottles of rubbing alcohol. If I wasn't doing that I'd go back to slicing up 6 cheap towels every 2 months for about $10.
It's a rag and it holds a lather. I wash from head to toe, let it dry then toss it out. I itch if I try to use the same rag twice even if I use rubbing alcohol before and after.

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
So am I the only cat on the board using a loofah? And why talk aren't using face wash is beyond me

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Damn....I think of myself as a really clean person.I take 2-3 long ass showers a day.That said,i've never washed the crack of my ass.I've just made sure i wiped it thoroughly everytime after taking a shit. :confused: But damn..yall cats using 2 washcloths and shit?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Aite....i'm making a change for the better.From this day forth im washing my ass and using two washcloths.Thanks BGOL....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would i use my fingertips when i have access to washcloths old man?

do u pump water from the well into a bucket to bathe too? modern showers are feminine.

Yeah prissy ass mofokr...I also take a bath onced a month whether I need it or not.

Just ride the horse into the creek.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You can ell these mofokrs ain't doing their own laundry..

You can tell who lives with mommy by the amount of uses they get from a washcloth

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeSiRe
Re: Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?
lmao...well this thread was alot more interesting than i thought it would be
using only one rag
people using an ass rag more than once

Now I will say this reminded me of my younger single days..

First thing I always did when going to a young ladies spot for the first time was use her bathroom so I could see her setup.

If the bathroom doesn't look like she takes her cleanliness serious that was the last visit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Whatever you do ... just make sure you're washing your face and hair first ... then tackle the rest of your frame :lol:

Co-sign.

I know sometime you can't always have two wash towels.

But usually I get a second towel for my face after I washed up with the first.

You don't always have to but it's just a habit for me.

--- Sent from Hoodphone using RealniggaTalk

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....I think of myself as a really clean person.I take 2-3 long ass showers a day.That said,i've never washed the crack of my ass.I've just made sure i wiped it thoroughly everytime after taking a shit. :confused: But damn..yall cats using 2 washcloths and shit?

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So am I the only cat on the board using a loofah?
Board? Try planet.

What. THEE. Fuck.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

not sure if serious. :lol: