Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
This thread is as COMICAL as it is DISTURBING. . .

Y'all gon' fuck around and have me walking around like . . .

monk.jpg

3b5714acd304d29725313886e4141321.jpg

. . . shit I'm halfway there already.

JG

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
damn damn damn :smh:

:smh:

:lol::lol: Lawd jesus. This thread has it all :smh:

Bro! You can't say shit like that

Damn....I think of myself as a really clean person.I take 2-3 long ass showers a day.That said,i've never washed the crack of my ass.I've just made sure i wiped it thoroughly everytime after taking a shit. :confused: But damn..yall cats using 2 washcloths and shit?

I got tears!!!! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Then he changed duke name in the quote to ^ShittyMan^ :lol: :lol: I can't breathe!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Deep down I channel my inner wanna be white self and just rub a bar of Irish Spring over my body then rinse.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Damn....why yall clownin? I thought it was "each one teach one"? :confused:

Anyways, i'm going to use two cloths and give this asswashing thing a shot tonight.
*no homo* :hmm:

Quick question though, am I supposed to switch out the asswashing cloth every time? I couldn't imagine washing my body with the same cloth I washed the inside of my ass with.Like I said, I take about 3 showers a day and thats alot of washcloths if I have to wash them single use.

tampabay904

Star
Registered

Anyways, i'm going to use two cloths and give this asswashing thing a shot tonight.

Quick question though, am I supposed to switch out the asswashing cloth every time? I couldn't imagine washing my body with the same cloth I washed the inside of my ass with.Like I said, I take about 3 showers a day and thats alot of washcloths if I have to wash them single use.

MAN you brothas got together to plan this thread. no way does a grown many not wash his ass.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
rags are unhygienic. bacteria washed from the body live in there when you aren't using it. you need a lufa or brush dude.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::crying::crying::crying::crying::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....I think of myself as a really clean person.I take 2-3 long ass showers a day.That said,i've never washed the crack of my ass.I've just made sure i wiped it thoroughly everytime after taking a shit. :confused: But damn..yall cats using 2 washcloths and shit?

...and this is where the thread ends. Goodnight, folks.

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
If you have a dirty ass, your diet is FUCKED UP.

That's even before you shower.

Also, smelling funky - that's ALSO due to diet. You can scrub until you bleed, but you can still smell nasty as fuck the moment you start sweating even a little.

To those who use one rag and don't wash it EVERYTIME, please explain to me how it's sanitary to wash your body, then let it sit there in the bathroom and use it the next day.

I keep a face cleanser that exfoliates, and a bar of soap that has oatmeal and other bits used to scrub by skin. It's a soap I purchase by weight. When I travel, it comes with me.

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
And if your diet is proper, when you take a shit you shouldn't have mud butt after you wipe.

I guess people are smearing their shit all over their ass when they wipe.

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
And if your diet is proper, when you take a shit you shouldn't have mud butt after you wipe.

I guess people are smearing their shit all over their ass when they wipe.

Alphachino

Star
Registered
I use one wash cloth but when I wash my face I use a corner of my dry towel. IDK why I've been doing that shit since I was a kid.

Fuzzy_McNut

Banned
Nigga two. And after they both get thrown with the whites for laundry.

Use shower head to get the crack of my ass...and another rag for the crack of my ass.

Nothing better then stepping outside fresh breath fresh Jays and a fresh body with Cologne

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread = shits on the "shit game" thread.

1St - I don't call anything a "rag". I don't even was my wheels & tires with a "rag". The only time I use that word is referring to a woman being on her cycle.

2nd - I use 1 face towel, for my whole body. I use Dove for men face & body soap (bar soap). The one with the red stripe on the box, it has the scrubbing beads in the bar of soap. I lather the towel, and bathe with the bar of soap still in the towel, "wrainch", repeat with only soapy towel, "wrainch", repeat on face, neck & ears LAST.

3rd - I wash & 'wrainch' twice each shower (Sammy u a fool!). Sometimes 3x's

Each week different face towel (sometimes less, depending on what I did that week & how dirty I was/how the towel looking).
But I been thinking about changing this last one since I been making a lil more money and can afford to buy more GOOD towels.

And FYI, I'll go with using only 1 or 2 GOOD towels before I buy that 24 for $3.99 at the dollar store. I'm not better than nobody, I just got big hands and the cheap towels don't be big enough & they be real thin so the get rolled up between fingers easy.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread = shits on the "shit game" thread.

1St - I don't call anything a "rag". I don't even was my wheels & tires with a "rag". The only time I use that word is referring to a woman being on her cycle.

2nd - I use 1 face towel, for my whole body. I use Dove for men face & body soap (bar soap). The one with the red stripe on the box, it has the scrubbing beads in the bar of soap. I lather the towel, and bathe with the bar of soap still in the towel, "wrainch", repeat with only soapy towel, "wrainch", repeat on face, neck & ears LAST.

3rd - I wash & 'wrainch' twice each shower (Sammy u a fool!). Sometimes 3x's

Each week different face towel (sometimes less, depending on what I did that week & how dirty I was/how the towel looking).
But I been thinking about changing this last one since I been making a lil more money and can afford to buy more GOOD towels.

And FYI, I'll go with using only 1 or 2 GOOD towels before I buy that 24 for $3.99 at the dollar store. I'm not better than nobody, I just got big hands and the cheap towels don't be big enough & they be real thin so the get rolled up between fingers easy.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was my body with a sponge poof and use neutrogena cleanser on my face, so I don't need a rag for the latter. Some of y'all are nasty as fuck mayne :smh:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My hair is even prettier than my skin, which is saying a lot.

I shampoo and condition with Motions "Weightless Detangling" formulas once every ten days.

Nigga......prove it!

Post a picture of hairline. Half hair, half foe-head.

If you a al b sure nigga, you can kill yoself!

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
The tears. My sides are hurting.

Cats are walking around with little shit nuggets hanging out their ass.

:lol::lol::lol:

din·gle·ber·ry (dnggl-br)
n. Vulgar Slang
1. A piece of dried feces caught in the hair around the anus.
2. An incompetent, foolish, or stupid person.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wash my body with a sponge poof and use neutrogena cleanser on my face, so I don't need a rag for the latter. Some of y'all are nasty as fuck mayne :smh: