Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Saw a Debate online about how many Wash Rags one should have...
I was taught use 1 Rag...Wash Your entire Body (including face)
THEN wash ya ass (last) Wash rag out with soap before wringing out and putting away....that way your rag is clean and ready for next washing.

Works for me....

Thoughts? Other Methods?

Last edited:

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
I never reuse. 18 per pack for $3-4
I usually get 4 packs and only the white ones.

Long ago when I was travelling heavy I held a hotel rag and towel up to the light and damn near threw up. Then I looked at the sheets.
Making sure I had clean ish and extras in my room turned out to be an icebreaker (but that's another story). Since then I pack my towels and stop along the way to grab an 18pack of rags.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I use 1, I don't wash my face in the shower i was my face after i brush my teeth.

and i don't rinse the rag out to be used again i use that shit once and then it goes into the hamper and i get a fresh clean one the next time..

and i don't use red towels.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm confused....yall washing the inside or your ass or something?
:confused:
um...

I never reuse. 18 per pack for $3-4
I usually get 4 packs and only the white ones.
i only use white towels too and i have to throw them shits out about twice a year because i end up with so many

i stay in a lot of hotels, straight jack moves lol beaucoup HIX towels in my shit :lol:

Again...yall dudes washing the INSIDE of your ass in the shower? I must be missing something.
man listen

i'm tryna get my ass clean

smell your towel after. not the wet one, the one you dry off with.

like i tell my baby, if you don't pass the swipe test, yo ass ain't clean.

my towel gotta smell like gain after i dry my poot pistol.

sound like you just wrainching lol

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
So you gonna wash your ass with the same rag you used on your face and visa versa? :smh:

And WTF is up with females in the hood? I keep seeing this at a lot of their apartment bedrooms. A damp washcloth in the closet on a wire coathanger. :(

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cac's will unknowingly expose themselves in this thread. I was in college when I first realized whites (generally) don't use wash clothes but instead wash with a fucking bar of soap. I remember being weirded out for about a week over that shit.

When im lazy imma one rag kinda guy. When im on my dudu osun shit, I keep a separate cloth for my face. Most of my female friends use 2 as standard practice though.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And WTF is up with females in the hood? I keep seeing this at a lot of their apartment bedrooms. A damp washcloth in the closet on a wire coathanger. :(
You a low level nigga to even be associating with those kind of chicks. You cats kill me trashing your female counterparts. If you find yourself seeing that shit often at some point you need to accept that its you and step your game up. I haven't seen or heard no shit like that since my teenage days.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
You a low level nigga to even be associating with those kind of chicks. You cats kill me trashing your female counterparts. If you find yourself seeing that shit often at some point you need to accept that its you and step your game up. I haven't seen or heard no shit like that since my teenage days.

Cot

Damn.........:smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I wasn't going to do anything but tell him why they do it.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Dying over here.

Cats in here are literally shit faced with shit stains in their draws.

reddfoxxwashyourass.jpg

=====

Face first. Ass last. Rag and towel in the wash.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Why would you wash your face with a rag? You bath with the rag and wash your face with your hands

john blackcorn

Rising Star
Registered
Cac's will unknowingly expose themselves in this thread. I was in college when I first realized whites (generally) don't use wash clothes but instead wash with a fucking bar of soap. I remember being weirded out for about a week over that shit.

When im lazy imma one rag kinda guy. When im on my dudu osun shit, I keep a separate cloth for my face. Most of my female friends use 2 as standard practice though.

i dont get what this. so your saying u can only get clean by using a wash cloth with soap? do u use a wash cloth to wash your hands?

this thread is nasty as fuck btw :puke:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Deep cleansing facial scrub (using my hands) for my face, rag for my body.

This reminds me a story. When I was younger my first apartment didn't have a laundry mat. So while I was doing my laundry at a local one, these two ladies were doing theirs and conversing. I overheard this part...

Lady #1: My kids be wasting so much stuff.
Lady #2: I know what you mean. I get on mine about wasting stuff too.
Lady #1: Look at this (pulling a bunch of wash clothes out of the basket). My oldest always use two damn wash cloths whenever she showers.
Lady #2: Oh... well, you suppose to. One for the body and one for the face.
Lady #1: (After awkward pause) Well I just wash from head to toe.

I know lady number 2 was thinking to herself "nasty ass".

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Deep cleansing facial scrub (using my hands) for my face, rag for my body.

This reminds me a story. When I was younger my first apartment didn't have a laundry mat. So while I was doing my laundry at a local one, these two ladies were doing theirs and conversing. I overheard this part...

Lady #1: My kids be wasting so much stuff.
Lady #2: I know what you mean. I get on mine about wasting stuff too.
Lady #1: Look at this (pulling a bunch of wash clothes out of the basket). My oldest always use two damn wash cloths whenever she showers.
Lady #2: Oh... well, you suppose to. One for the body and one for the face.
Lady #1: (After awkward pause) Well I just wash from head to toe.

I know lady number one was thinking to herself "nasty ass".

I can't see it. I don't know any women who use 1 washing apparatus.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont get what this. so your saying u can only get clean by using a wash cloth with soap? do u use a wash cloth to wash your hands?

I think in order to get dirt off your body, just rubbing the bar on yourself will not do it. I actually think you need something stronger than a wash cloth sometimes. Hands are easy to clean yo ass, balls, feet, back, shit your whole body needs a good scrubbing.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Are you a cac? Just wondering.

Respectfully, the skin on your hands is unlike the skin on the rest of your body and therefore doesn't require the same maintenance and care and assistance in exfoliating and moisturizing and cleaning. Its thicker, rougher skin which has more keratin, more oils, less hair, less porous and more patterns and layers. Just a bar of soap just isn't the most effective or efficient way of cleaning the entire body my man. Not to mention, how does one effectively wash their genital and asscrack areas with just a fucking bar soap? Yall some nasty cats man. Cave men ways...:smh:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
I think in order to get dirt off your body, just rubbing the bar on yourself will not do it. I actually think you need something stronger than a wash cloth sometimes. Hands are easy to clean yo ass, balls, feet, back, shit your whole body needs a good scrubbing.

Dirt folds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cats in here growing potatoes and shit.

Are you a cac? Just wondering.

Respectfully, the skin on your hands is unlike the skin on the rest of your body and therefore doesn't require the same maintenance and care and assistance in exfoliating and moisturizing and cleaning. Its thicker, rougher skin which has more keratin, more oils, less hair, less porous and more patterns and layers. Just a bar of soap just isn't the most effective or efficient way of cleaning the entire body my man. Not to mention, how does one effectively wash their genital and asscrack areas with just a fucking bar soap? Yall some nasty cats man. Cave men ways...:smh:

Those are the type of cats that throw the whites in the machine fast as hell at the laundromat. Trying to hid those rocky road skidmarks. I know for a fact some of these cats in this post have fungal/yeast infections (smelly ass balls). When I was in the Navy, most cats didn't know that the detergent had selenium sulfide in it. Cats would be telling on themselves scratching the hell out of their privates the day they put on freshly washed underwear.

Last edited: