"Stop telling women to smile" movement

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
I wasn't answering ur questions hun. I was making a statement to u.You believe it's ok for men to be shallow. But not women.
That raises another point.

Are you guys gonna tell an ugly chick to smile? An obese chick? Or just the girl you choose? And why do you choose her? Cuz you think she's attractive. Is she supposed to ignore her own feelings to please yours?

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Physical attraction. Feeling safe in terms of physical protection and providing.

What do you think a lambo can prove? Damn you dudes are dense.

So a woman who takes visual cues from a Lambo..... what adjective best describes that woman?

Is this approach to life something you would pass on to your daughters, nieces, sisters etc?

:rolleyes:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

Are you guys gonna tell an ugly chick to smile? An obese chick? Or just the girl you choose? And why do you choose her? Cuz you think she's attractive. Is she supposed to ignore her own feelings to please yours?

Hell no they won't. Won't even walk up to her. Treat her like she's diseased.

water

OG Investor
It's see,ing like you guys want women to be more like men... To think and operate how you do...

...interesting when you think about it. What that reveals about your own psyche.

Are you a man or a woman?

Your posts are confusing me.

:confused::confused::confused:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
Who are you that you can pretend to know how I feel about women?

"considering your angst towards women"

WTF :lol:

Something tells me you are the other part of that screen name :lol:

She/it makes the same comments with NO evidence at all.

You didn't answer my questions AT ALL.

Same style of evading shit.

"It really is basic human traits. Women want men whom they feel can provide, men that can protect and men that have good genes. "

I asked you: "How long does it take a woman to determine this?"

Now you rambling about physical attraction?

:lol:
You made a comment in this thread that was very telling. I don't want or need to go find it, but you're not a special case, there's many like that.

And the 'something tells me you're a part of that scree name'

Stop.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're a character. Don't be so arrogant.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You do understand that my entire premise was that dudes won t take that type of broad seriously, right? You then said that is ppl....I. saying to u...if she only wants to cooperate because of the lambo...she is a lost cause and won t be taken seriously...

Just like how women don t take dudes seriously simply for her pussy......

You can t justofy her by sayong...oh that s natural...naw b...she us only after one thing period

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
So a woman who takes visual cues from a Lambo..... what adjective best describes that woman?

Is this approach to life something you would pass on to your daughters, nieces, sisters etc?

:rolleyes:
I don't care what it describes about her. I really don't.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I have a question for the men who have an issue with the gold digger vid/women being materialistic. If your daughter was considering a good man who was jobless/had a history of unemployment and a good man who could afford the expensive car, who would you tell her to date? Assuming they both treated her well, no criminal history, etc...

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
You do understand that my entire premise was that dudes won t take that type of broad seriously, right? You then said that is ppl....I. saying to u...if she only wants to cooperate because of the lambo...she is a lost cause and won t be taken seriously...

Just like how women don t take dudes seriously simply for her pussy......

You can t justofy her by sayong...oh that s natural...naw b...she us only after one thing period
SHE is. But she's obvious about it. Comically obvious.

water

OG Investor
:cool: I'm telling you what u just showed

And stop duckin the question.

If you tell me something, that's a statement.

If you ask me something, that's a question.

I will respond if you ask me a question.

If you make a statement and it's unfounded then best of luck.

Ask me if you want to know about me.

But if you tell me about me without knowing me, then big up!

:cool:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I have a question for the men who have an issue with the gold digger vid/women being materialistic. If your daughter was considering a good man who was jobless/had a history of unemployment and a good man who could afford the expensive car, who would you tell her to date? Assuming they both treated her well, no criminal history, etc...

Finna be some LIIIIIES up in this bitch!

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
Are you a man or a woman?

Your posts are confusing me.

I'm a man. But one thing about me is, I get what goes on. I also know how to talk to women and approach them as well. I approach them when I actually have something to say. And no, 'you should smile' isn't something to say.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
If you tell me something, that's a statement.

If you ask me something, that's a question.

I will respond if you ask me a question.

If you make a statement and it's unfounded then best of luck.

Ask me if you want to know about me.

But if you tell me about me without knowing me, then big up!

:rolleyes: How long does it take a dude to choose the chick to begin with? Is he seein her spirit? her essense? IS he able to tell who she is?

Same damn thing. You want what U want by sight because u wanna fuck it. Alot fo women want to get taken care of. It's ok for ya'll to be shallow in ur choosing but yet a woman should be shamed how she chooses?

:lol: Why didn't he try this lil diddy on a fat brown haired chick with a kid?

You saw it. stop acting.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is not the point..

The point is that she was only interested in his car or what he had to get the car.....

Not in him...

I would tell my daughter to be with the man she loved...but if that is unrealistic....then God help society

ETA: you are basically asking...would my mom tell me to marry a woman with big tits and ass....or a woman without that? :lol:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be honest going off my own experiences,I would tell her to date who makes her honestly feel happy in that situation. I been with chicks from every type of finacial situation. (excluding Oprah) and I been miserable with chicks who are financially stable and carried 3 year relationships with chicks who only relied on me financially and had the best time,and vica versa! I've also known plenty of females who live in poverty with a guy and have had oppurtunities to cheat and are loyal and faithful cause they are happy. I'd tell her that and hope it helps her make her own decision.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I'm a man. But one thing about me is, I get what goes on. I also know how to talk to women and approach them as well. I approach them when I actually have something to say. And no, 'you should smile' isn't something to say.

You must be a woman because you disagree with them. Youain'tknow?

water

OG Investor

It's not where he is, it's where he came from and where he is going.

e.g.

In case 1, that man could have been the most resilient person, no nonsense, had an entrepreneurial spirit which clashed with his bosses etc...

In case 2 that man could be clarence thomas

She better not bring the second man home :angry:

Bring that first man home and we will get something going

:yes:

That's the part a lot of women miss.

A man wants a builder, someone he could build with.

In the absence of that, he will fuck as much pussy to pass his time. He will use visual cues to target the shallow, visual cues include muscle, cars, jewelry etc...

Smart women are confident, open and understand that humans are deeper than an opening line.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dude in the video came off as a bitch. :lol: Ol' "Leave it to Beaver" sounding as cat. :( "Golly gee... can I have your number...is that too much??? Let's go out to dinner(spend my money and I don't even know you).

Plus we don't even know if she gave him cause to even stand there and hound her like that. Who gives a fuck if she would have took that cat to the cleaners. She was like :eek: this cornball has a nice car......Cha Ching..... :lol:

A typical blind approach followed by the cat doing it happening to have a nice car. Meanwhile, some cat she wanted to talk to and was giving signs to could have talked to her without a car in sight. :smh: :smh:

Stop harassing these chicks. It's the 21st century. They ain't shy with it. Damn.

water

OG Investor

I compliment ugly, fat, however you want to describe.

Every one needs a pick me up.

I make conversation and connect with the person inside.

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend has wifey qualities to me but if she never opened her mouth, you wouldn't know it.

I treat everyone the same.

You don't know people's story so I can't judge.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It's not where he is, it's where he came from and where he is going.

e.g.

In case 1, that man could have been the most resilient person, no nonsense, had an entrepreneurial spirit which clashed with his bosses etc...

In case 2 that man could be clarence thomas

She better not bring the second man home :angry:

Bring that first man home and we will get something going

:yes:

That's the part a lot of women miss.

A man wants a builder, someone he could build with.

In the absence of that, he will fuck as much pussy to pass his time. He will use visual cues to target the shallow, visual cues include muscle, cars, jewelry etc...

Smart women are confident, open and understand that humans are deeper than an opening line.

That's all well and good, and I don't disagree with any of it, however for the scenario I provided, assume that the first man will continue to be unemployed/under employed where either she is pulling the financial weight or they are financially struggling and the second man will be able to provide a life of luxury. Drive, ambition, all that aside, everything else being equal, both treating her well, personality wise her being able to love either equally, just looking at the financials who would you (y'all) tell her to choose?

water

OG Investor
That's all well and good, and I don't disagree with any of it, however for the scenario I provided, assume that the first man will continue to be unemployed/under employed where either she is pulling the financial weight or they are financially struggling and the second man will be able to provide a life of luxury. Drive, ambition, all that aside, everything else being equal, both treating her well, personality wise her being able to love either equally, just looking at the financials who would you (y'all) tell her to choose?

Where do you come up with these scenarios?

Can you realistically say that scenario could happen?

Are you going to rule out mental health, disease too?

Rule everything out you end up with a shell.

Humans are not shells

everyone has a story.

My advice to everyone, choose integrity.

Let your conscience be your guide.

Fuck the ROME- ANTICS

Ask the white gold diggers how it worked out for them over the long run.

You said drive and ambition being equal...... then it's only a matter of time for that man to come up.

the only difference is that she will be less disposable if it comes to it.

You meet a man with money and his is providing a life of luxury....... good luck

Your clock has started.

Cause at that point, why does he need you?

Sex? He could get younger

Money? He already has

What are you going to bring to the table of that man?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See now you re mentioning whom she loves...didn t even mention it in your original post.....

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Dude in the video came off as a bitch. :lol: Ol' "Leave it to Beaver" sounding as cat. :( "Golly gee... can I have your number...is that too much??? Let's go out to dinner(spend my money and I don't even know you).

Yeah, his approach was all wrong, he sounded like a dork, and he said it like he says it 100x a day just seeing who will bite. That said, if you lead by dangling gold out there, don't be surprised if if it baits a gold digger. I say the same to women, too. If you are walking down the street with your ass hanging out, don't be surprised when someone approaches with with intent to get some ass. (I don't think dress in and of itself gives gives the right to be disrespectful tho. Just because it's on display doesn't give one the right to touch, etc, tho if you present yourself a certain way I understand the reaction.)

water

OG Investor
See now you re mentioning whom she loves...didn t even mention it in your original post.....

"personality wise her being able to love either equally"

I missed this part about love.

How do you love someone equally?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No no she didn t even mention love in her first post. It was..she has an issue with the men talking about golddigging....

Then who should said daughter choose....

Then dude with no job vs dude who had finances...then dudes who treat HER right...love not mentioned....

water

OG Investor
No no she didn t even mention love in her first post. It was..she has an issue with the men talking about golddigging....

Then who should said daughter choose....

Then dude with no job vs dude who had finances...then dudes who treat HER right...love not mentioned....

I could imagine the women who passed over Obama right now cause he was broke

young_michelle_barack_obama.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol:

water

OG Investor
I don't undnerstand why black women feel that we as a group don't need to make a special effort to talk to each other.

Not set rules about when to talk and when not to talk, FOH :lol:

This is how Michelle chose Obama

In the summer of 1989, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson heard the stories of a sharp intern named Barack Obama who’d just finished his first year at Harvard law.
“I thought, this is probably just a Black man who can talk straight. That’s why they’re excited about him,” Michelle said to supporters in a speech. Then he took her to church basements and she saw him in action. “He was able to articulate a vision that resonated with people, that was real. And right then and there, I decided this guy was special. The authenticity you see is real, and that’s why I fell in love with him.”

She didn't use money cause he was broke!

Black women, please go through this article

http://photos.essence.com/galleries/black-love-barack-and-michelle-obama/#127337_6549

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I didn't mention it because I was just looking at the economics. I only mentioned it the second time because the responses so far started qualifying things and mentioned love, so I wanted to clarify. :)

Where do you come up with these scenarios?

Can you realistically say that scenario could happen?

Are you going to rule out mental health, disease too?

Rule everything out you end up with a shell.

Humans are not shells

everyone has a story.

My advice to everyone, choose integrity.

Let your conscience be your guide.

Fuck the ROME- ANTICS

Ask the white gold diggers how it worked out for them over the long run.

You said drive and ambition being equal...... then it's only a matter of time for that man to come up.

the only difference is that she will be less disposable if it comes to it.

You meet a man with money and his is providing a life of luxury....... good luck

Your clock has started.

Cause at that point, why does he need you?

Sex? He could get younger

Money? He already has

What are you going to bring to the table of that man?

I said drive and ambition aside, not equal. What would be equal would be their treatment of your daughter.

--------

BGOL folx (not anyone in this thread, I don't remember the specific posters) have in the past said that is is not their job to provide for a woman, that she needs to have her own. They have stated that ALL women are gold diggers, ALL women are whores, etc. So I'm assuming this would also apply to their daughters and female family members. Now I actually like the responses to my question so far, they are balanced, using common sense, etc, however my point is that no one wants to see their child struggle. If all things being equal you want her to be with the one who will help provide a good life for her and your grandchildren, so why shouldn't she choose for herself in the same manner? Yes there are other qualities, money doesn't guarantee happiness, but don't act brand new or act like you want your daughters with someone who cant financially support her.

If you ever see the old movie Gentleman Prefer Blondes, at the end Marilyn Monroe is speaking with her finances father, who doesn't want her to marry her son because she's a gold digger, tho she does love the son:

Don’t you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You may not marry a girl just because she is pretty, but, my goodness, doesn’t it help? And if you had a daughter, wouldn’t you rather she didn’t marry a poor man? You’d want her to have the most wonderful things in the world and to be very happy. Oh, why is it wrong for me to want those things?

water

OG Investor
The Big Day

60451-the_big_day.jpg

Their romance continued to blossom as they supported each other through the good and bad, including the death of Michelle’s father in 1990.
Michelle and Barack became husband and wife on October 18, 1992.
“One of the finest men I ever knew was Michelle’s dad, who worked every day despite enormous hardship to make sure his children and his family were cared for," he told ESSENCE

Money is not the measure of a man.

We have too many hardships and struggling yet to fight for our women to be on that fuckery.

:smh::smh::smh:

It's about building

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't mention it because I was just looking at the economics. I only mentioned it the second time because the responses so far started qualifying things and mentioned love, so I wanted to clarify. :)

I said drive and ambition aside, not equal. What would be equal would be their treatment of your daughter.
[/I]

Camille...I m not trying to dig in your shit I m just saying when you simply ask a question about economics its as simply as me asking you would you tell your son to get with a woman with big tits and ass or one without?

water

OG Investor

--------

BGOL folx (not anyone in this thread, I don't remember the specific posters) have in the past said that is is not their job to provide for a woman, that she needs to have her own. They have stated that ALL women are gold diggers, ALL women are whores, etc. So I'm assuming this would also apply to their daughters and female family members. Now I actually like the responses to my question so far, they are balanced, using common sense, etc, however my point is that no one wants to see their child struggle. If all things being equal you want her to be with the one who will help provide a good life for her and your grandchildren, so why shouldn't she choose for herself in the same manner? Yes there are other qualities, money doesn't guarantee happiness, but don't act brand new or act like you want your daughters with someone who cant financially support her.

If you ever see the old movie Gentleman Prefer Blondes, at the end Marilyn Monroe is speaking with her finances father, who doesn't want her to marry her son because she's a gold digger, tho she does love the son:

Don’t you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You may not marry a girl just because she is pretty, but, my goodness, doesn’t it help? And if you had a daughter, wouldn’t you rather she didn’t marry a poor man? You’d want her to have the most wonderful things in the world and to be very happy. Oh, why is it wrong for me to want those things?

You need a good white supremacy detox

Marilyn Monroe?

Hollywood sets up certain agendas.

Wasn't that in the time of the Civil Right Movement?

How and why should we be adopting these fucked up traits and messaging?

:smh::smh::smh:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Again the scenario is based on economics only. I mentioned that in the second post because someone else mentioned love, so this is assuming whomever she chooses the relationship will grow to where her personal happiness/love is not an issue only the economics are different. Yes, I realize that money issues can cause stress, etc... For the all intents and purposes she can choose between the one with money, and the one who will never be financially well off...who do you tell her to date?