New Grand Theft Auto Online: Official Gameplay Trailer 8/15

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SPOILER

Grand Theft Auto V Files May Have Leaked Online

ku-bigpic.jpg

Internet sleuths are currently in the process of digging into what could be leaked Grand Theft Auto V files—and what they've found is fascinating.

Yesterday, the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto V became available as a preload on the PlayStation network in some regions. Preloading refers to the practice of downloading a game before it's actually out, such that players can enjoy the game as soon as it's released. Developers will often leave out critical parts of the game though, so that people can't just start playing after they preload it. Regardless, some players claim that they were able to rip some stuff from the preload, although there are some reports of the preload not being available anymore.

Potential spoilers follow, obviously

Now, people haven't managed to decrypt the download such that they can actually play it according to Rockstar Informer, so there's no gameplay. But they've found other stuff. For example: it's supposed to be an 18 GB download.

Here's what is supposed to be the theme that plays before you start the game up, footage courtesy of RockstarInformer.

A thread over at Reddit, meanwhile, is in the process of compiling a list of all the songs that are allegedly in the game—a process that requires combing through about 20-30 hours of audio. Here's what they've found so far

West Coast Classics
N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
2pac - ambitionz az a ridah
DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense
C Walk - Kurupt
Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
King T - Played Like A Piano
Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks
Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit
Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It
Classic Rock Stations
Foreigner - Dirty White Boy
The Cult - Rain
Steve Miller Band - Rock 'N Me
Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes
Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)
The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
Kano - Can't Hold Back (Your Loving)
Rick James - Give It to Me Baby
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
One Way - Cutie Pie
Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm in Love
Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time
Stevie Wonder - Skeletons
Kleer - Tonight
D Train - You're the One for Me
Punk Station
The Weirdos - Life of Crime
The Germs - Lexicon Devil
Youth Brigade - Blown Away
Black Flag - My War
Descendents - Pervert
Circle Jerks - Rock House
T.S.O.L. - Abolish Government/Silent Majority
Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal
Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble with Women IS)
Radio Los Santos
Gucci Mane Ft. Ciara - Too Hood (Looks like he's in.)
Freddie Gibbs - Still Livin
[The Alchemist + Oh No (Gangrene)](?????)
Clyde Carson, The Team - Slow Down
PROBLEM ft. Glasses Malone - Say That Then
Ab-Soul – Illuminate (Thank you xl2onald)
Mc Enit - straight up menace
Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D
YG - I'm A Real 1
Kelly Rowland - Work (Freemasons Remix)
Game - Ali Bomaye (Explicit) ft. 2 Chainz, Rick Ross
Soulwax FM (Pretty sure this is correct.)
Mim Suleiman - Mingi
FKCLUB - The Strange Art (ID Remix) (Thanks Flitskikker)
Matias Aguayo - El Sucu Tucu
Joe Goddard feat. Valentina - Gabriel (Soulwax Remix)
Daniel Maloso - Body Music
Green Velvet & Harvard Bass - Lazer Beams
Zombie Nation - Tryouts Goose - Synrise (Soulwax Remix)
Tiga - Plush (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
Pulp - After You (Soulwax Remix)
The Hacker - Shockwave (Gesaffelstein Remix)
Non-stop Pop FM
Corona - The Rhythm of the Night.
Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Rihanna - Only Girl Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
Aphex Twins - Windowlicker Robyn - Every Heartbeat
The Blackout ALlstars - I Like It
Kelly Rowland - Work
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
All Saints - Pure Shores
Mystique - Scandalous
Moloko - Time Is Now
Amerie - 1 Thing
Fergie - Glamorous ft. Ludacris
Hall And Oates - Adult Education
Unknown (Suggestions?)
Waylon Jennings - Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way
Jay Rock Feat. Kendrick Lamar - Hood Gone Love It
Ogden's Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
Hackman - Forgotten Notes
The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
The Game - Ali Bomaye ft. 2 Chainz, Rick Ross
Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin'
Taana Gardner - Heartbeat (Club Version)
Zapp - Heartbreaker. Pt. 1, Pt. 2
Chief Keef - Love Sosa (Not 100% on this song.)
Aaron Neville - Hercules
Muse - Madness
Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
Inner Circle - Bad Boys (hahaha, perfect song.)
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
Outkast - Elevators (Me & You)
Regulate - Warren G and Nate Dogg
Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love (Thanks Xl2onald)
Def Leppard - Photograph

We contacted Rockstar about the matter and got the usual "We don't comment on rumors and speculation." Some of the videos floating around have already been taken down by GTA V publisher Take Two, particularly those that claim they're audio from missions. Kotaku came across one such video, which sounded like it featured Michael, one of the protagonists in the game

We'll update you as we hear more. Otherwise, be wary of spoilers this weekend—it sounds like they might start floating around.

(Via neoGAF, Reddit, GTAForums and Rockstar Informer)

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-v-files-may-have-leaked-online-1190990443

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I see Gucci mane made the track listing cut :lol:

Also 45mm artist Ab Soul made the cut as well lol

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
GTA pretty much brings it on every aspect, the tracklisting will be onpoint from the looks of it. I made that Tues and Wed free, so I'm dropping my son off at his moms, getting the game and locking myself in with GTA V.​

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
that soundtrack looks legit.....

still cant beat vice city soundtrack but an easy second place.... goodlooking on the links to each song....

party all the time?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
'I sit alone in my 4 cornered room staring at candles......"

son....cruisin in my freshly stolen exotic.....

"I can t deny it....I m a fuckin ridah...you don t wanna fuck with me..."

whew.........:dance:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:D rick james..guess Rockstar listened :lol:

knew theyd have the songs from the trailers in there(small faces and skeletons respectively..) the former going to be my "cruising" song lol

just like "the smurf" on gta vice city guess ill bump dtrain's youre the one for me when speeding from one end of the map to the other :lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
First day must have fuck EVERYTHING ELSE!

will it be a 3d game? My TV can convert 2d to 3d, but the ones already 3d capable are much better visually.

I'll be sitting in front of the 60in with the afterglow headphones and 3d glasses on in my game room zoned the fuck OUT!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:rolleyes:
Rockstar clarify: leaks about GTA V are all fake, release date is the same

GTAV1-1024x576-600x300.jpg

A lot of GTA V information has been leaked from yesterday till now with no comment from Rockstar, as every one on the internet knows that the game appeared to download on PSN by mistake and many people downloaded it and start posting files and screens on the internet, also i was surprised a couple minutes ago i discovered that the game has been uploaded to the torrent websites!!!

Rockstar finally commented about it and clarified that every thing leaked is totally fake:

“As we get closer and closer to game launch, there will be lots of people around the internet posting supposed leaked information about the game. Please do not proliferate such things here as we certainly don’t want any misinformation spread from things that are fake nor do we want spoilers spread regarding anything that might be true.”

Also many people worried that the company might approached the release date because of the Pre-Load version, The company has also denied that:

“Anyone engaging in such discussion here at the Rockstar Newswire before September 17th will have commenting privileges revoked until well after the game’s release. Thank you for understanding, Rockstar Games.”

You can check some soundtrack ripped from the original game from here.

http://www.behindgames.com/rockstar-clarify-leaks-gta-v-fake-release-date/

john blackcorn

Rising Star
Registered
i really wanna see this come to next gen on release date but i know its not happening. its a smart move on their part, for one its gonna sell next gen or not, 2 it gives the next gen consoles to pick up steam for a release next year, they will pretty much be selling the same game twice. and i guarantee they have some shit they left out the current gen version for the next gen version that will create more incentive to buy. this is also why u wont see a launch day pc version, as the pc are now being regarded to as next gen, and though a gaming pc's specs shit all over any next gen console

its all about the $$$

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't wait to see what the mod community will do to this game on the PC :yes:

I'm canceling my PS4 pre order. I thought Sony would show something worth getting besides Indie games at Gamescom. The X1 is definitely the better system at launch games wise. :cool: Knack and Kill zone just aint cutting it for me.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTA 5 pre-orders at Microsoft Store get $20 XBL credit

xgta-52.jpg.pagespeed.ic.neeTpHCgiW.jpg

Pre-ordering Rockstar's latest sandbox crime game, Grand Theft Auto 5 ,on Xbox 360 through the Microsoft Store will nab you some Xbox Live Marketplace credit: 1,600 MS Points worth, or $20 in real-world money.

Microsoft issued an update converting MS Points to real currency on Xbox 360 yesterday. This coupon code, despite being in the old MS Points currency, is still valid after this update.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to launch on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 17. Rockstar parent company Take-Two expects the game will generate $600 million in revenue – and maybe you'll spend that bonus $20 on the inevitable DLC.

Source: Microsoft Store

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/27/gta-5-pre-orders-at-microsoft-store-get-20-xbl-credit/

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ku-bigpic.png

Long have the Grand Theft Auto games existed in their own musical stratosphere, so far beyond other games' soundtracks that a comparison seems almost unfair. It's no surprise to hear that GTA V will have a phenomenal soundtrack, given the tracklist info that's already leaked. But now that Rockstar has begun to announce official info, it's somehow sounding even better.

Rolling Stone has got the scoop straight from Rockstar on the radio stations and the celebrity DJs they'll feature, along with a great interview with Rockstar soundtrack supervisor Ivan Pavlovich. If you're into GTA music, go read it. They've also got music samplers from some of the stations, which I've linked to belowHere are some salient points:

• GTA V will have 15 radio stations, two talk radio stations, 240 (!!) licensed songs, and what Pavlovich calls "20 movies' worth of score." That is officially a shitload of music. 1

• There've got some outstanding celebrity radio DJs, including Pam Grier for a soul station, Bootsy Collins hosting an 80s funk station, and Kenny Loggins hosting the classic rock station. Which hopefully will still be set to play every time you climb into a helicopter. 23

• The station "Vinewood Boulevard Radio" is a modern rock station hosted by Stephen Pope and Nate Williams from Wavves. Listen here.

• "East LOS FM" radio will feature a bunch of different types of Mexican music, hosted by Camilo Lara. Listen here.

• "West Coast Classics" will be hosted by DJ Pooh, who Pavlovich points out created the movie Friday, and who I'm pointing out helped write Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Listen here.

• "Rebel Radio" will feature what Pavlovich calls "outlaw country" music and will be hosted by Jesco White. Listen here.

• The original score—a first for a GTA game—is sounding incredibly ambitious. Pavlovich says that the score will combine the work of three composers, Edgar Froese of Tangerine Dream; Woody Jackson, who scored Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire; and Alchemist and Oh No. Here's Pavlovich on how the music will work in the game:
"Although each of these composers is used to define a character or an environment, what's been interesting about this process is that it's been the first fully collaborative score that we've done. Even though you may be triggering one score with a particular character or within a particular area in the world, you're always hearing elements from the other composers. The first time you come into the country you're blown away by Woody Jackson's rock score, but within that you're still hearing elements of Tangerine Dream, and Alchemist and Oh No. So you're never too far away from this core sound that we've established for the game."

That sounds amazing. Considering how well Rockstar has done recently with original scores for their games, I'm dying to hear what the GTA V score will sound like.

Last, and perhaps coolest of all, is the fact that the (amazing) DJ Flying Lotus will be mixing music for another of the stations, called FlyLo FM. Pitchfork's got the whole track listing and a sampler:

http://snd.sc/15yhxma

Flying Lotus will also be collaborating with rapper Tyler the Creator to do an original tune for GTA V. According to Pavlovich, Tyler has been a fan of GTA since San Andreas, and was happy to get on board with the new game.

There's a bunch more over at Rolling Stone and Pitchfork. I don't know about you, but combining those new stations with the ones that already leaked, as well as this talk of the original score... yeah, this is all sounding pretty damned good

http://kotaku.com/good-lord-the-gta-v-soundtrack-is-going-to-be-amazing-1217367806

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
25 Confirmed Facts For GTA Online

12 More Confirmed Facts For GTA Online

50 Confirmed Facts About GTA Online (By A Different Person)

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dance: its almost here folks!!!get all the pussy you can get,get all the affection now because in less the 2 weeks ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE!!!!!goodbye relationships,goodbye dinner night,good bye getting the kids ready for school,breakfast,lunch,an dinner!!!!! i going to pull a sadaam an hide under ground for a few weeks with this game..:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Where are ya'll pre-ordering from?

Microsoft has the $20 XBL credit

Gamestop is having the midnight release

Wal-Mart has 24-hour stores you could also pick it up from, and they throw in a GTA V keychain and a 5 dollar credit to rent movies from VUDU

Amazon and probably all sites have release day delivery

All pre-orders come with the blimp and a poster.

I think I'll pick it up from a store that morning. I get the feeling if I have it shipped to me that it might take all day to get here. And I don't want to stand in line at Gamestop at midnight for hours just to play it for 3 hours before I go to sleep.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
wow so this is not being released for the PC?!?!?!?!!??

Not right away:dunno:

I don't think they wanna take a chance with some sort of
network hack from the door...:confused:

..and I'm sure other profit$$$$ bottom line issues PC game
pirates are beasts:cool::D

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Can't believe this shit is 5 days away.

This is the first time I'll get to buy a GTA the first day it comes out.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to get it at midnight, but that 1,600 MS Points is tempting me. And it's free shipping.