Business Tutorials Download Area

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Re: Dan Kennedy - Sales and Persuasion Strategies

Umm just a personal observation of mine after listening to this and reading the material...YOU ARE A DUMBASS DOING YOUR BUSINESS A HUGE DIS-SERVICE if you do not D/l this info.

Just my .02. Thanks prosofts:yes:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Re: Steve Chou - Create A Profitable Online Store

thanks but do you have any other links? like mediafire or something?

No sir. Get a premium Extabit over here, then Download all business tutorial. You can request any tutorials or ebook, etc....I will provide for you.

Mediafire not good for upload and download. very slow :(

prosofts

Star
OG Investor

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Pro Blog Academy - Ray Higdon

5f3e8050c1911cf981493f735be90fcc.jpg

Pro Blog Academy - Ray Higdon
Mp4 | h264, yuv420p, 1440x814 | aac, 44100 Hz - 81 kb/s | 2.2 GB
Genre: Video Traning

You are on this page because you are looking into Pro Blog Academy Program that is being released by Rob Fore and Ray Hidgon. I will give you my honest opinion about this program. Should you buy this program? Can you make money with this Program? Is blogging all that is made out to be?

I can tell you from building one of the most powerful blogs in the internet Network Marketing website, blogging is one of the most consistent and long lasting way of generating leads on the internet. There are other ways that you can use to generate leads on the internet. You can use Search engine PPC, you can use Facebook PPC and you can buy solo ads. Blogging is one of the most reliable way of generating leads online. The steps to going about this are what Ray Hidgon and Rob Fore will teach you with the Pro Blog Academy Program that they are releasing to the public.

Many people go about this blogging issue the wrong way. There is a mindset to blogging. There are thought processes that go into making blogging a major part of your business. I see many blogs out there and you can just tell that the people writing these have little knowledge about how to do this. This is what Ray Hidgon and Rob Fore will be teaching you in the Pro Blog Academy Program.

Who Should Invest In Pro Blog Academy

People who are interested in generating leads online and dont have money to pay for advertising. I will not BS you by telling you that this is the fastest way to generate 100 leads per day on the internet. It is not. The “honest truth” is that you can generate leads online faster if you are willing to pay. But it you don’t have the money that the “GURUs” has, then you want to start off with blogging. If you are in this boat, Pro Blog Academy is for you.

People are willing to brand themselves online. You have heard the whole issue about Branding and I can tell you that people have abused that word. Branding does not mean money. However, it is still important for you to brand yourself as an expert in your field. For example, if you want your prospects to regard you as an expert in the Network Marketing industry, blogging is one of the best ways to archive this. Mr Ray and Mr Rob will be teaching you the steps by steps way to go about blogging every day in this Pro Blog Academy Program.

People who do Paid Advertising
I know this can be contradicting to my first point. With the increasing cost per click with paid advertising, the best way to offset you advertising cost and be profitable immediately is by adding blogging to your daily activities. Blog pretty much can bring your whole marketing to positive ROI immediately.

Here’s Exactly What You’re About To Get Your Hands On…

Module 1:
Creating Your Online Income Machine

A secret persuasion trigger to GUARANTEE every single blog post will be a slam dunk before your fingers even touch the keyboard.
It’s so powerful, YOU’ll be the one in control of where your visitors go, and which action they’ll end up taking… and it’s completely undetectable.
My unique and proprietary “PTM” process to attract a steady stream of laser-targeted and super qualified traffic to your blog.
No need to chase anyone and waste your time with tire-kickers and looky-loos… these people need no convincing and are the most likely to join your business.
Do you lack any technical skills and feel like technology is holding you back?
Here’s a shortcut to quickly zap you from setup to PROFIT… no more hair pulling techie stuff.
One little phrase I use on my blog that made me an EXTRA $100,000 in commissions over the last 18 months.
You have my full permission to use it word for word.
How to turn your blog into a FULL-THROTTLE Cash Machine.
You’ll discover the best ways to monetize your website right from the get go.

Module 2:
Becoming a Content Creation Machine

Think content creation is hard?
I’ll show you 3 specific methods how to get super content to almost write itself… WITHOUT being super creative.
Sneaky little tricks to making your blog posts grab and hold your prospects attention, while building up their desire to join YOU.
A step-by-step formula to make your content speak directly to your visitors, as if you were writing a personal letter to a close friend.
Do this and you’ll INSTANTLY stand out like a sore thumb from a sea of network marketers who do nothing but throw up all over their prospects with hype.
The secret to get others telling you EXACTLY what they want to hear… and do it in a very subtle way where you’re not being obvious.
Do the words On-Page SEO scare you?
After putting your posts through Ray’s 2 minute SEO grinder, your content will always be optimized to the max. And yes all it takes is 2 minutes.
How to overcome the “credibility factor” when you have none… and become the ONLY logical choice for your prospects.
Do this and you get MASSIVE exposure while building your online brand.
PLUS, my unique idea fetching method that actually PAYS YOU in 4 different ways to find good content.

Module 3:
Traffic, Traffic, Traffic

How to make Google fall in love with your blog and send you gobs of free traffic.
You’ll get all my best traffic gettin’ tools… it’s how I consistently attract 30,000+ unique visitors to my blog each and every month.
A little-known process to squeeze the most SEO juice by placing your blog links in my secret spots the “GURU’s” don’t want you to know.
With my paint-by-the-numbers system, you’ll know EXACTLY what to do to get maximum results out of every single post.
The fastest way to spread your content all over the place… like a fisherman casting a wide net catching everything in sight.
I’ll show you the sweet spots to get maximum content syndication, MASSIVE exposure and lots of backlinks for each of your posts.
Best ways to start a frenzy of social activity, form your own tribe and create a cult-like following by EXPLODING the number of comments, likes and Google+’s your website gets.
This BOOST in interaction will help you keep more people on your websites longer and is one of the MAJOR secrets to getting more love from the search engines.
Smart outsourcing tips and red flags. You’ll discover what you can outsource safely and cheap…
…and what you should stay away from to avoid wasting time and even the possibility of getting your website in trouble.
When are the best times of the day to send out your emails. Something I’ve tested thoroughly.

Module 4:
Converting Your Traffic

The SINGLE MOST important phrase you can use with your prospects.
This one line will cut through all the resistance and eliminate any skepticism your prospects have.
Proven list building strategies of the most successful internet marketers.
You’ll discover how to build, retain and monetize your list, while keeping your subscribers happy and eager to hear from you.
How to write riveting emails that grab attention and get read.
This is the secret sauce to building a long-term business that puts all your follow up on complete auto-pilot, as well as sends a river of cash-flow into your bank account each and every time your push the SEND BUTTON.
WARNING! How to steer clear of the deadly marketing sins most people make with their emails.
Avoid these like the plague to keep your list happy and looking forward to your emails.
PLUS, as a BONUS, I’ll show you the single best way to attract the cream of the crop in your niche.
Why waste your time scooping and scraping the bottom of the barrel, when you can get the best in the biz to partner with you.
WAIT… That’s Not All!
To help you get the absolute maximum out of this coaching program and make sure you get off to a Fast Start… you get the following Fast Action Bonuses and MUST HAVE tools…
… that’s an EXTRA $5,466 worth of money making training that you get completely FREE!

Bonus #1:
Platinum Pro Blog Academy LIVE Coaching Calls ($297)

In these calls I’ll help you cut through the smoke and all the hype out there and show you what REALLY works… insider secrets to the most up-to-date money making strategies…
…same ones I use every single day to get scores of visitors to my blog at the tune of 30,000+ a month.
I’ll reveal every single secret and loophole and shortcut I’ve discovered on my path to becoming a super blogger… and how you can too!
You also get instant access to all recordings.

Bonus #2:
4 LIVE Q&A Sessions ($197)

…I’ll answer every burning question you have about becoming a successful blogger and online marketer.
PLUS… Because you’re ordering today, you also get INSTANT ACCESS to an additional 4 special LIVE group coaching calls held recently over a 4 week period.
That’s over 8 hours of extra training to help you become an online marketing pro and a blogging machine.
These priceless Q&A sessions have a sticker price of $197, but you’re getting them FREE when you invest in the Pro Blog Academy today!

Bonus #3:
On-Demand Digital Vault ($97)

The entire Pro Blog Academy will be at your fingertips to watch, listen or read anytime you want to.
If you miss any of the LIVE webinars, they’ll be recorded and stored in your back office to review any time.
In addition to the webinars, you’re getting the mp3's of every module and recorded webinar so you can listen in your car, while you exercise, walk the dog…. wherever.
PLUS, we went through the trouble to transcribe every single word of every webinar…
…so you can download them in PDF format, print them out as follow along study guides to take notes, highlight important sections…
…and have at your disposal at any moment to go back and review.
And for your maximum convenience and to save you time…
…we’ve time stamped every question, so you can actually fast forward the videos and audios to hear only what you need, should you be in a hurry or simply want to come back to a specific area.
This is a HUGE time saver and will give you the greatest advantage to quickly learn and absorb the material… so you can be on your way to faster profits.

Bonus #4:
Pro Blog Academy Mastermind ($99)

Get instant lifetime access to my “Members-Only” Mastermind Group.
One of the most frustrating things I’ve personally experienced when buying other programs, is a complete lack of support.
So, what I decided to do is create a Private Mastermind for my Pro Blog Academy students.
With lifetime access to our exclusive community…
You’ll never be left alone!
You can ask questions, get feedback, and interact with me and other members, as we all help each other move forward and succeed.

Bonus #5:
Pro Bloggers Resource Guide ($247)

Your blog will be beaming with professionalism and get maximum readership, as well as move people to action with this huge package of …
Premium Blog Themes for a super professional look and feel…
Crucial plugins to keep your blog running smoothly and effectively…
Graphics Pack – no need to hire a designer or mess around in Photoshop with these catchy credibility boosters…
“Magic Words” which will instantly ramp up the visceral impact of all your posts and articles… stimulating the emotional hot buttons of your prospects.
You see, one of the shortcuts to faster profits… is to use resources, ideas, and methods proven to work by others.
And that’s exactly what you’re getting in this Mega Marketing Bundle Bonus.

Bonus #6:
Done-For-You Lead Magnets ($195)

Become an INSTANT expert and supercharge your list building with these proven and tested opt-in videos.
You get 7 professionally recorded, done-for-you, lead generation magnets you can quickly stick on your blog and watch your opt-in rates go through the roof…
Here’s the list of the videos and the juicy titles I’ve created for you to use however you want…

The 3 Best Questions to Ask Your Prospects After They See a Presentation
#1 Question to Ask Any Prospect
3 Ways to Get Leads Within the Next 24 Hours
2 Biggest Mistakes Most Network Marketers Make
The 3 Essential Steps to Brand Yourself Online
Top Secret Daily Routine of 6 and 7 figure earners
Best Way to Answer “What do You Do”
With instant access, once inside the member’s area, you’ll be able to download these and use them on your blog… starting TODAY!
And, I’m even throwing in a short video tutorial on how to quickly put them up.

Bonus #7:
Ray Higdon’s Email Riches ($97)

I’m going to reveal my secret sauce for building lasting relationships with my list, making money at the push of a button and…
… turning a big chunk (much higher than average) of leads into sales and distributors for my primary company.
You’ll discover my secret formula for making all my emails and blog posts super persuasive…
… by peppering it with psychological triggers guaranteed to move your prospects to action… and it’s totally ethical.
Ask any big online marketer… and they’ll quickly tell you Email Marketing is the single most important skill you can acquire to…
…literally make money on demand… simply buy pushing the “send” button.
Having this skill is like money in a bank… it’s THAT POWERFUL!

Fast Action Bonus #8:
Two Tickets To Pro Marketing Summit ($1,997)

Join us with a guest at one of the biggest events in Online MLM History.
You’ll get to rub shoulders and network with other like minded people… as well as some of the top leaders in our industry.
Plus you’ll hear from our incredible line up of speakers…
Mark Hoverson
Diane Hochman
Eric Worre
Michelle Pescosolido
Tim Erway
myself and a few special surprise guests…
… their most cutting-edge methods on traffic tips, lead generation and killer conversion tactics to boost your recruiting numbers and add some zeros to your checks.
Attending this event… coupled with the skills and strategies you get from the webinars and coaching calls… will virtually GUARANTEE to make this year a super profitable one.

Fast Action Bonus #9:
Quick Start Blog Review ($500)

Get your blog reviewed personally by me!
After going through all the modules and setting up your blog, if you want to be 100% sure you’ve got all your i’s dotted and all your t’s crossed…
… just shoot me an email and I’ll personally go through your blog with a fine tooth comb to make sure you didn’t leave anything out and it’s in tip-top shape, ready to rock and roll… AND make you some serious money.

Fast Action Bonus #10:
10-Minute Blog Blueprint ($297)

Setting up your blog the RIGHT WAY will be a breeze… with this complete fast-paced course on how to get cranking in just minutes.

Inside these 3 densely-packed Video Modules, you’ll be able to look over the shoulder of my buddy and WordPress Ninja Nick Haubner…

… as he shows you step-by-step everything you need to get your blog up and running on all cylinders… FAST.

From registering your domain name… to installing the most important plugins and having your blog optimized to the hilt…

… giving you the MAXIMUM SEO advantage to snag those top rank positions for your best keywords.

And if you already have a blog, you’ll discover how to seriously crank up it’s SEO power with just a few simple tweaks.

Let me tell you, even if you don’t have a technical bone in your body like me… after you watch these videos… you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how shockingly simple this really is.

Fast Action Bonus #11:
Work Less, Make More Virtual Assistant ($995)

If you’ve been struggling with how to get everything you need done…
… outsourcing is the secret to working less and making more, and one of the best parts of running an online business, which is… you DON’T have to do it all yourself.
As a matter of fact, most get stuck trying to do it all.
Instead of focusing on building their business, they’re mopping the floors and cleaning the oven so to speak… you know doing the little, mundane stuff that someone else can do for them.
So, to help you really kick this off and put you in the fast lane to blogging success… without the headache and the hassle of mind-numbing grunt work…
… I’ve decided to give you access to one of my Virtual Assistants for 30 full days…for FREE!
Here’s a little glimpse of what your “VA” can do for you…

Setup and manage your blog…
Generate traffic…
Manage your Social Media…
Handle customer service…
Marketing…

Just imagine having someone else do all this for you while you focus on the only thing that makes you money… which is sponsoring others and building your business!
As a member of Pro Blog Academy you get one my Personal Assistants for an ENTIRE MONTH!

Fast Action Bonus #12:
Maintaining Your Power Audio ($97)

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Paul Hancox - Presell Mastery

6795cdb0e7c94c94df2bdc68e7415c71.jpg

Paul Hancox - Presell Mastery
English | MP4 | H264 137 kbps 45 fps | 640x480 | AAC 128 kbps 22 KHz | 347 MB
Genre: elearning

Many factors influence the conversion rate (i.e. ratio of sales to number of unique visitors) of your sales page, including…
How presold visitors are,
How familiar they are with the product creator (for factors like “trust”),
The quality of the product itself,
Word of mouth (people want to know what others think of a product),
The effectiveness of the sales page.
As you can see, the sales page is just one part of it, although an important one. Let’s say your sales page converts search engine traffic at around 1%. Let’s say you generated $2,000 a month in sales revenue from that traffic.

Simply by increasing your conversion rate from 1% to 2%, you could double your sales revenue from $2,000 to $4,000 a month – which would be nice, wouldn’t it?

Now, a good copywriter may be able to rewrite your sales letter and increase that 1% conversion rate to 2%… but in this scenario, he or she would only be able to influence ONE of the FIVE factors I listed above – the effectiveness of the sales page itself.

This is where Presell Mastery comes in. When you gain Presell Mastery as my blueprint will show you, you can influence all the other factors that affect conversions and sales.

You can use your Presell Mastery skills to prime your potential customers to be ready to buy, so the sales letter merely acts as the final “clincher”. Indeed, effective preselling is one of the main keys to creating sales “channels” (as I call them) that convert at 5% or more.

Think about it. In our example above, if we can go from 1% to 5% with effective preselling and a effective sales page, we’ve gone from $2,000 a month to a massive $10,000 a month!

Of course, your results may be different… but my point is, Presell Mastery combined with an effective sales pages is how you get your conversion rate up significantly.

My Presell Mastery blueprint will show you exactly how to do this, so make sure you sign up to be notified of when this blueprint will be revealed.

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Dan Sherman - Linked Into Action + Bonus

66b8b90f523ff57c73bdb8352d1acbb2.jpg

Dan Sherman - Linked Into Action + Bonus
FLV | yuv420p, 640x480 | mp3, 44100 Hz - 128 kb/s | 5.86 GB
Genre: Video Training

LinkedIn is a massive community of business professionals you can connect with and conduct business. No matter what your goals are…if you work in a large or small company…or if you are a professional seeking an amazing opportunity...you must have a roadmap that combines proven social media techniques with time-tested professional networking strategies to make the most of this incredible platform.

The number one tool for learning how to master LinkedIn to achieve all your business and professional goals. This video course is carefully constructed to take you step-by-step through the process of branding yourself and connecting with the professionals who will be your next customers and partners.

In this course you will discover:

Stage One: Blast Off to Success!

Get off to a great start by learning about LinkedIn and all its most important features – including how to brand yourself as the go-to expert in your field. You’ll discover how to:
Quickly establish and boost your credibility so you can easily attract new leads, referrals and business
Attract priceless recommendations and key alliances that can help you now and for years to come
Significantly improve the impact of your PR for your company, products, and/or service with free applications
And much more!

Stage Two: Business Acceleration Secrets

With over 150 million professional members, LinkedIn is your personal rolodex of new customers. Do you want a huge client base or targeted email list? In Stage two you’ll discover how to:
Optimize your entire LinkedIn profile for success
Dramatically expand your reach as you grow your network with quality and quantity contacts
Build mutually beneficial relationshipswith your peers and leaders in your industry as you share key insights, knowledge and experience
Radically increase your connections, build your email list, and grow your network.
Create and build your very own massive LinkedIn group easily and quickly
And much much more!

Stage Three: Propel Your Company Forward

This module covers advanced strategies that few people know or use…but you can take advantage of them to blast past your completion. You’ll discover how to:
Turn your group into a targeted prospect database that’s hungry for your product or service
Convert your group members into passionate evangelists for your business
Conduct in-depth research on rival companies, competition or new opportunities.
Create a company page that drives hordes of traffic to your site and builds your client list in record time
Employ sneaky tricks for finding and connecting with new clients using company pages
And much much more!

Stage Four: Rocket-Powered Business Boosters

You know how important it is to build your brand and attract business. In this module you will learn how to become a LinkedIn thought leader and how you can take yourself and your business to the next level quicker than you ever thought possible. You will discover how to:

Drive floods of hungry buyers to your live or online events
Use the Answer feature to become a worldwide expert and pull business and career opportunities to you
Boost your credibility, reach, leads, traffic, and sales
Create a “career magnet” profile that gets your phone ringing with recruiters
Land the career opportunity of your dreams by connecting directly with hiring managers and decision makers
And much much more!

Bonus #1: Transcripts and MP3s (Value: $97)

The 24 videos in Linked Into Action are great to watch on your computer…as you will see step-by-step how navigate LinkedIn and use it grow your business. But if you want to take the course with you when you travel or listen to it in your car, simply download the transcripts and MP3s of all the videos and learn at your convenience.

Bonus #2: Maximum Success with LinkedIn ($47 Value)

In Maximum Success with LinkedIn, a 250 page book, you will learn how to:
Optimize your profile for maximum exposure, publicity and opportunities
Connect with anyone on LinkedIn you want to meet to gain lucrative new assignments or valuable referral partners
Use the Groups feature to build an unending rolodex of prospects and customers
Laser target your best customers ers using the Advanced People Search
Search and build a massive database of prospects and customers
…and much much more!

Bonus #3 The Social Media For Business Library ($297 Value)

People now spend more time on social media sites than any other activity on the web. So, if your customers are there, so should you! The Social Media for Business Library contains four exciting ebooks which cover the social media activities you must include in your marketing mix to build massive success, sales and fame, and reach all of your business goals.

1. Google+ For Success

Google+ is the up and coming social network created by the search giant. It matters to your business! In this eBook you’ll discover step-by step instructions for making the most of this crucial social media site.

What is Google+ why you must have a presence
How to create a successful Google+ business page
Why Google+ will have you crushing the competition in search
Best practices for marketing your business on Google+
...and much more!

2. Twitter For Success

Twitter is the second largest social site with over 500 million users…you must be there! It’s one of the most powerful social networks for your business. In this eBook, you’ll learn how to use Twitter to create a massive following and drive leads and sales for your business.

How to use Twitter for marketing, lead generation and publicity
Finding people to follow
Getting people to follow you
Set up Twitter campaigns and analyze your results
...and much more!

3. Pinterest for Success

Pinterest – a new social site that centers around images that people post -- is the fastest growing social site in history. Unique visitors to Pinterest.com- increased by 155% just in one month, from December 2011 to January 2012. In December 2011, Pinterest made the list of the top ten social networks, sitting at #5. So how can you use this phenomenon to market your business? In this eBook you’ll discover…
What is Pinterest and how it can drive massive traffic to your site
How to create a Pinterest account and get hordes of followers
The many ways to use Pinterest for marketing
...and much more!

4. Blogging for Success

Your blog is the best way to reach customers and prospects with your marketing message, but how do you do it efficiently and effectively? Follow this step by step guide to creating a blog for your company and increase your sales and revenue dramatically. Discover:

Why you your company needs a blog
How to easily create great blog content?
Optimize your blog posts for maximum effect
Promote and measure your blog
…and much more

I understand I'll receive instant access to the following:

Stage One: Blast off to Success
Stage Two: Business Acceleration Secrets
Stage Three: Propel Your Company Forward
Stage Four: Rocket-Powered Business Boosters

Bonus #1: Transcripts and MP3s of all 24 Videos
Bonus #2: Maximum Success with LinkedIn digital copy
Bonus #3: Social Media for Business Library

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
FXEducator Forex Trading with Ed Ponsi

146dae1e5833e03a0b55bc1d3544942d.jpg

FXEducator Forex Trading with Ed Ponsi
English | DVD | ISO | 720x480 |30fps | 4:3 | Mp3 192kbps 48000hz | 6.11Gb
Genre: Video training

Ed Ponsi is the President of FXEducator LLC and is the former Chief Trading Instructor for Forex Capital Markets (FXCM). An experienced professional trader and money manager, Ed has advised hedge funds, institutional traders, and individuals of all levels of skill and experience. A sought-after public speaker, consultant, commentator and writer, Ed has appeared in numerous seminars, trading magazines, and live broadcasts, and is a frequent contributor to trading websites.Forex Trading Strategies takes an in-depth look at technical analysis, fundamental analysis, stop placement, risk management, and gives you five step-by-step trading strategies for the forex market. As forex traders mature, they must strike a balance between using technical and fundamental analysis, as well as choosing a precise stop. all the while taking into account a predetermined level of risk.
Forex Trading Strategies will not only teach you how to trade, it will teach you how to maximize the chances of trading successfully. Most beginners do not know much more than how to research and execute a trade, but students of Forex Trading Strategies will be able to better time position entries and exits, thus enhancing potentioal profits.

A Forex Trading Master Course for traders of all levels of skill and experience, taught by pro trader Ed Ponsi, author of the bestselling Forex trading book "Forex Patterns and Probabilities" An in-depth, extremely detailed Forex trading course.

WHAT’S ON THE DVD?
fd852093b96bde420a53a4932c9deedd.png

Screenshots
90f5802bc70b3499cbbf21d3076d0170.jpg
[/center]

Homepage

Support BGOL
Registered

I like to thank you for all this great downloads that you are providing to the members of the forum, personally i have not download a single file from you but the contribution have been great.

prosofts

Star
OG Investor

I like to thank you for all this great downloads that you are providing to the members of the forum, personally i have not download a single file from you but the contribution have been great.
Thank you

You're best too :D

cheers !!! :dance::dance:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Gary Halbert - Hurricane Andrew Seminar

a0ecb1ca626321f4920555c64d5470e5.jpg

Gary Halbert - Hurricane Andrew Seminar
English | Mp4 | h264 | 720x480 | 30fps | Mp3 159kbps 48000hz | Pdf | 9.92Gb

Gary Halbert is one of the most well know copywriters and direct response marketing minds on the planet. Here`s a description of this seminar:This has also been called "the seminar of the century". And rightly so.During the hurricane Andrew devastation in the 90's, Gary was shocked at the devastation... so he did a seminar and donated 100% of the proceeds to the relief effort.

Gary had many stars on these tapes.

Gary North -- long time newsletter publisher...

Bill Myers - How to make $30,000 a month

Joe Sabah - Simplest methods of getting on radio I've ever seen

John Carlton - Working with Copywriters

Eric Weinstein - Mailing lists

Ted Nicholas on Success

And Dan Kennedy on Marketing and TV

Impossible to find.

Full Speaker List:

• Bill Myers
• Brad & Alan Antin
• Carl Galetti
• Dan Kennedy
• Eric Weinstein
• Evan Williams
• Gary North
• Joe Sabah
• John Carlton
• Mark Stoddard
• Mike Enlow
• Ted Nicholas

More details here:

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Buy A Premium Account to download High Speed, NO limit, Parallel downloads
Rapidgator
61764949e137a5c517e7af4a32138ac0.png

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
The Million Dollar March by Keith Wellman

fbc388a1879313437d4099c7a14d698a.jpg

The Million Dollar March by Keith Wellman
English | Mpg | 720x480 | 30fps | 4:3 | Mp3 1536Kbps 48000hz | PDF | 22GB

10 of the most power-packed hard hitting DVD's you've ever seen that will walk you through every step of the system and having following along with assignments and things you'll need to do to succeed...each of these DVD's is like a complete $997 course bring it to an easy $9,970 Value.4 Question & Answer Sessions that will give you a unique insiders look at 4 real life case studies who followed our system and all created massive success... $338 Value.The Power Joint Venture Secrets Audio to give you the edge when it comes to finding super affiliates to promote your website and drive massive traffic for you... $297 Value.The System Flow Chart to give you a birds eye view of the entire system so that you can easily understand every aspect in detail... $97 Value

The System Check List so that there's never any guess work involved...you'll know what to do every time you apply the system to create cash on demand... $97 Value

2 System Workbooks & Transcripts to allow you the ability to follow along, take notes, and ensure every assignment is done completely...this ensures your success... $497 Value

Screenshots
94699be32e296d5c4368d45b3483b95c.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erba55y/Million_Dollar.part01.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erba552/Million_Dollar.part02.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erbabja/Million_Dollar.part03.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erba8au/Million_Dollar.part04.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475eranbfq/Million_Dollar.part05.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erankty/Million_Dollar.part06.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475eranel2/Million_Dollar.part07.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erao0me/Million_Dollar.part08.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erannyu/Million_Dollar.part09.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475eranr6u/Million_Dollar.part10.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erano3q/Million_Dollar.part11.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erano4m/Million_Dollar.part12.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era10om/Million_Dollar.part13.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475erano12/Million_Dollar.part14.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era13ti/Million_Dollar.part15.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era10ly/Million_Dollar.part16.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era10qe/Million_Dollar.part17.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era10p2/Million_Dollar.part18.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era13ue/Million_Dollar.part19.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era0nx2/Million_Dollar.part20.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era0u92/Million_Dollar.part21.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era0ubq/Million_Dollar.part22.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475era13t2/Million_Dollar.part23.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a475eranuee/Million_Dollar.part24.rar
Rapidgator
http://rapidgator.net/file/39882885/Million_Dollar.part01.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39882947/Million_Dollar.part02.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39882936/Million_Dollar.part03.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883108/Million_Dollar.part04.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883273/Million_Dollar.part05.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883269/Million_Dollar.part06.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883321/Million_Dollar.part07.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883427/Million_Dollar.part08.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883574/Million_Dollar.part09.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883576/Million_Dollar.part10.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883605/Million_Dollar.part11.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883756/Million_Dollar.part12.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883894/Million_Dollar.part13.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883859/Million_Dollar.part14.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39883932/Million_Dollar.part15.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884064/Million_Dollar.part16.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884203/Million_Dollar.part17.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884241/Million_Dollar.part18.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884269/Million_Dollar.part19.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884460/Million_Dollar.part20.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884755/Million_Dollar.part21.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884831/Million_Dollar.part22.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884858/Million_Dollar.part23.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/39884842/Million_Dollar.part24.rar.html

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Dan Kennedy - Opportunity Concept Marketing

2ca7652375e6d6dbcb73267b4070ffda.gif

Dan Kennedy - Opportunity Concept Marketing | 10.3 GB

Sell just about anything better using opportunity marketing concepts. Reveals how to bridge the “Grand Canyon Sized Gap” between what your prospect really thinks and your current sales message. Dan shares the game-changers of pure opportunity marketing by comparing and contrasting the opportunity marketer’s approach to the two sales approaches most commonly used in marketing. Discover how to apply opportunity selling concepts to better attract a more committed customer, craft a story that connects to where your prospect actually is mentally and taps into your customer’s desire so you can greatly elevate your revenues and profits.

More info:

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
WSO - The $200 A Day YouTube Blueprint

6951c7563504a4a5f606e31b9313f207.jpg

The Youtube Hijack - The $200 A Day YouTube Blueprint - Make Money From YouTube Without Any Videos?
Mp4 | h264, yuv420p, 640x380 | aac, 44100 Hz - 63 kb/s |

Dear Friend and Fellow Internet Marketer,
If you’re sick and tired of throwing your hard earned money down the drain with useless “Make Money Online” type of products and their “pie in the sky” promises, then stay here for a few minutes as you could finally be making the kind of money that you’ve always dreamt of.

Let me ask you something…
When was the last time that you bought a true, genuine WSO or ClickBank product that actually delivered on its promises and made you real money?
If you’re unable to respond to this question affirmatively then don’t worry as we’ve all been there. Making money online takes more than a couple of empty promises thrown together into a mini-site.
If you want to generate hundreds of dollars per day you need a solid blueprint and those unfortunately are not easy to find.

At least not until now.
I’m absolutely delighted to inform you that right now you have the chance to take advantage of something that could turn the odds in your favor. I can say honestly that you are in the right place at the right time.

Here’s an interesting FACT:

Over the last few years there has been a massive trend that simply keeps growing every single day and it’s not going to stop until the internet collapses.
This trend is video marketing or, to be more specific, YouTube Marketing.
You don’t have to be a marketing genius to understand that YouTube is currently the hottest site on the web. It receives an outrageous number of visitors; a single minute of its traffic to your website would melt away your server forever.
The truth is that the vast majority of marketers have realized this and consequently they have all rushed to YouTube’s door. However, I have a little secret to tell you.

Almost all of them are doing it wrong.

In fact, 90% of them end up wasting time and making only pennies, if they make anything at all. I don’t want to sound too dramatic but if you doubt my words just head over to YouTube and search for those “ClickBank Videos” and see for yourself how they fail.
There’s no need to complicate your life by spending time creating adsense minisites, doing the tedious SEOs or even creating and launching products.
Don’t get me wrong, all of these techniques surely can make you money but the point I’m trying to make here is this: the definitive solution is within YouTube and its video platform.
Today, finally, you’re about to discover the exact system I personally use every single day to generate hundreds of dollars virtually on semi-autopilot. As I warned at the beginning of this letter, this opportunity might not be suitable for all.
Unlike some of those shady ClickBank products where they claim to generate cash just by pressing a button, mine is not about becoming rich overnight.
It sounds like a cliché-ridden phrase but in this case it is totally true. I’m going to be completely honest with you; if you’re after easy riches and you want to wake up tomorrow morning with thousands upon of thousands of dollars then this is clearly NOT for you.
In just a few seconds I’ll give you some of the details about the YouTube program that’s responsible for the high paydays that I have collected day after day, month after month, since 2008 (when I started this amazing journey).
Before getting into how you can achieve this too, you might want to know who I am. My name is Sarah and I’m a full time internet marketer and well known here in the UK.
My BIG passion is video marketing and I have a video producing company that regularly provide videos to many well known marketers in the UK.
Back in 2008 I launched “YouTube Loophole” in a very famous Internet Marketing forum and quite frankly, it was a massive success and wildly acclaimed. I know what I’m talking about and I’m not a fly-by-night “pseudo-guru” who is pretending to be successful.
My results speak for themselves. I don’t mean to be arrogant but I know that by giving you this information you will better know why my YouTube system is the real deal.

Now, let’s talk about the system…

A step-by-step blueprint that will show you how you can literally “milk” cash from YouTube!
Newbie and seasoned marketer friendly! It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or you’re a veteran marketer because my course will show you the easy way to profit from YouTube.
100% fluff free. My video course won’t bore you with unnecessary filler that will keep you distracted. Everything is explained clearly in a no-frills way!
Easy to understand. This video course consists of three modules that will show you all of the necessary steps you need to take in order to improve your financial situation in a way you’ve never seen before.

“YouTube Hijack” is a fantastic YouTube course that will leave no stone unturned; you will finally be granted your own ticket to massive profits thanks to this shockingly profitable system!

Think about this: today you are being given the chance to finally turn YouTube into your own cash machine by following the exact procedures that I’ve been utilizing for years.
As I said before, “YouTube Hijack” is not fueled by unrealistic and ridiculous claims. In fact, although many of you might be skeptical (thanks to years of rehashed and poor products) I can proudly say that my course can create a consistent income each and every month.
I’m not going to say you can make thousands in a day with just one video (although this is possible in some cases) because I would be lying and that’s just not my style.
“YouTube Hijack” is a powerful system.
This means that the more you produce the more you’re going to earn. With just a handful of videos you can reach the $100, $150 or $200 per day mark.
This leaves you in a position where you can enjoy a second income stream or, if you prefer, a full-time income. However, due to the simplicity of the system and its profitability it’s more likely you’ll choose the first option.

*3 MODULES (15 VIDEOS)*

MODULE 1 (6 videos)

In-depth video training where you can learn one of my most used methods that will allow you to generate massive income without even uploading a single video!
This is an out-of-the-box method that works like charm. I’ve been using this incredibly effective sneaky “YouTube Trick” for years now and the results that I’ve gotten are nothing short of AMAZING.

MODULE 2 (5 videos)

In this eye-opening module I explore how you can make top-notch videos that aggressively drum up views. Also, I explain the three different types of videos that you should be creating, how they work and exactly HOW you can turn them in profit-generating machines!
The vast majority of video marketers aren’t generating any money due to the fact that they are ignoring certain “video guidelines” that are critical to their success. In this module, you can see for yourself the “key” to success.

MODULE 3 (7 videos)

This is the module where I reveal my deadly “SEO Video Hijack” method in detail. This trick will help you rank high in Google’s natural search results and receive tons of targeted traffic to your videos, causing a dramatic increase in your views!

This technique has generated $20,000 for me last year with ClickBank products ONLY. Everything here is explained step by step avoiding unnecessary filler or fluff.

How you can make money from YouTube WITHOUT uploading any videos at all. This is a clever and sharp technique that will generate passive income, month after month!
Strategies and tips that will help you to exploit YouTube by harnessing the power of video marketing to your advantage. The quality of this information is invaluable!
A super advanced technique that not only will help you to make money but will also drive hordes of hungry traffic to ANY of your websites or affiliate links!
How to use “The SEO Video Hijack” to secure privileged, traffic-driving top rankings. That’s not all because with my method your videos will stick like glue in Google.
How you should create your videos, avoiding the common pitfall many video marketers fall for. These tips alone are worth the cost of this system!

Screenshots:
162503f36ce917a868b4ac5e2a76fa9e.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Lisa Parmley - Authority Site Model Review

8d2c3a00dc14d4b4abf28d6af405a0e0.jpg

Lisa Parmley - Authority Site Model Review
Mp4 | h264, - 534x400 |aac 84 kb/s | 900 MB

Authority Site model course includes 6 modules of instructional videos and accompanying PDF documents for notes and easy references. Below you can find the list of all videos in this course:

Introduction to Authority Sites

The introduction module covers the following topics:
What is an Authority Site?
Business planning
Why Authority Sites?

Contrary to the popular belief that an authority site is a big site with a lot of pages, Lisa Parmley points out main characteristics of an authority site and show many live examples of how authority sites should be.

She was also telling about how she came up and fine-tuned this authority site business model over years as an authority site is not one that comprises a bunch of 500-word articles around some keywords, an authority site is more than that in order to claim the “authority status” and gain trust from readers.

I like the fact that she considers this as a “business model” and shows how to make a simple “1-hour business plan”. I actually think this is an important step because the business plan will guide how you build your authority site and make you take your site more seriously as a real business.

Module 1 – Research
Video 1: Market depth
Video 2: Goals & Profit Potential
Video 3: Top Methods for Finding Profitable Markets
Video 4: Adsense Research & Additional Methods for Finding Profitable Markets
Video 5: Preliminary Keyword Research
Video 6: Competition & Competitive Research

Module 2 – List building
Video 1: Advantages of List Building
Video 2: Earning From Your List
Video 3: Structuring Your Emails

Module 3 – Site structure
Video 1: Keyword List & Selecting Categories
Video 2: Tips for Selecting Content
Video 3: Site Structure Mindmap Example

The Site structure mindmap is my favorite video where Lisa Parmley layouts an example site structure around “registry cleaners” with different categories. The video about good article topics is also especially useful as she guides on a list of key phrases that could be used as article topics and even titles.

Module 4 – Content
Video 1: Quality Content Tips Straight From Google
Video 2: Standing Out as the Authority
Video 3: Magnetic content
Video 4: Hiring writers
Video 5: Quality Control

Module 5 – Site building
Video 1: Domain Name Selection
Video 2: Site Building Basics
Video 3: WordPress Set‐up
Video 4: WordPress & Internal Linking
Video 5: Extra Components
Video 6: Monetizing Your Site

Module 6 – Promoting your site
Video 1: Real Links Vs. Manufactured Links
Video 2: Managing, Further Tips, & Examples
Video 3: Article Marketing & Distribution
Video 4: Guest Blogging
Video 5: YouTube & Video Marketing
Video 6: Forced Link Building Tactics

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Market Flow Price Action Course - Hector Trader

0022e051.jpg

Market Flow Price Action Course - Hector Trader
24xWebRips | MOV / AVC, ~254 kb/s | 800x600 | 05:45:33 | English: AAC, 96 kb/s (2 ch) | + 5 Indicators (EX4) | 1.21 GB
Genre: Trading

This is part of the new updated version of Hector’s Learn Forex Live course. Price action with a focus on market flow trading (swing points, fractals). Includes an MT4 indicator to help with the process.

Contents:
What is the ‘Intraday Market Flow’ system?
Time frames – H1, M15
Which currency pairs
Mapping your charts
Support and Resistance
Tradable patterns
Trade setup
Sequential target levels
News Announcements
Putting it all together
10 live trade examples

MT4 MagicBars.ex4 (this is an update of the dots indicator shown in the videos, works the same and keeps the charts clutter free)

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Affiliate Blog Empire - Ryan Magin

117bcfd940bcb2a18b55402bd42c5e77.jpg

Affiliate Blog Empire - Ryan Magin
Mp4 | h264 - 1920x1080 | aac, 44100 Hz s16 | 2.19 GB

Affiliate Blog Empire by Ryan Magin is an internet marketing product that is all about creating a network of blogs that all sell affiliate products.
The basis of this concept is that if you have enough blogs ranked highly for specific keywords in the search engines, they will all generate traffic and ultimately can be used to sell affiliate products.

I’ve been a student of Ryan’s for the past 9 months and absolutely love his teaching style. It’s a no-bullshit approach.

When I first learned about these, Ryan showed me step by step by step exactly how he finds specific keywords that are profitable, how to create the highest converting blog, which plug-ins you need and don’t need, a good time frame to release articles, how to properly backlink your posts and how to optimize my sites. He literally took me by the hand and showed me exactly what to do and even showed samples of blogs that he’s created that are making him money.

He gave me early access to his newest course, Affiliate Blog Empire, and I went through the course and have been creating more of these niche blogs over the past month. (I’ve created 7 new ones so far in November)

Although Ryan gave me a review copy, I still went through the course as if I’d paid the $197 for it and critiqued it as if I had. This new course was even more detailed and provided me with even more ideas and plans (which is why I’ve created 7 new blogs this month).

If you want to check out some of the Affiliate Blogs that I’ve created using the information that I learned from Ryan, and sites that continue to make me sales each month, check out a few of my affiliate blogs below.

Screenshots
c17e16750ca3e01a1184e04f10291823.jpeg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Webinar Success Templates

013264a5ea0485afab771e54cd929736.png

Webinar Success Templates - Anthony Flatt And Jerry Robert
M4V | h264, yuv420p, 640x424 | aac - 126 kb/s |

Some Offers Don’t Need Fancy Graphics and a Lot of Words. The value is obvious and it only makes sense to go for it.
The one-time special offer on this page will cost the price of a large pizza…
Now, let’s see if we can make you think it’s worth the investment…and having a little less cheese dripping from your chin today.

Webinar Success Templates One Time “Special Offer” includes:
1. Offline Webinar Formula

Sold almost 600 copies to date, for Anthony Flatt’s first WSO. It changed the way people look at Webinars, opening up new markets and opportunities. Truly a breakthrough product.

The eBook, videos, audios, plus four hours of Webinar training, originally cost over $27 alone. That’s almost nonsensical for what this product gives. And you won’t pay that today. The price starts at $17. Bingo.

Bonuses to this offer…

2. StreetSmart Conversations

Part of the StreetSmart series from Jerry Roberts, this seven-module video course gives you the tools to communicate value better and with more power, using fewer words. This is of great importance for people who produce Webinars, as well as any other product.

Originally created for sales people and entrepreneurs, StreetSmart Conversations will change how you deal with people and your results. It was an OTO to Jerry’s first WSO at a giveaway price of $12. As a standalone it sells at $19.97, and will soon go outside of the Warrior Forum into other markets at a far higher price.
3. Webinar Success Templates Private SkypeGroup Coaching (limited to 300 people)

This type of bonus is immensely popular. Skype groups are considered valuable resources, and this one will be, too. How do you put a price tag on “access” and getting answers? Easily worth hundreds of dollars.
4. Anthony’s ResourceRolodex (his favorites)
5. Unannounced bonuses, lifetime free updates, and more.

So, if you think that melted cheese is still worth more than this jam-packed offer, we’re sorry to see you go and hope you enjoy your pizza.

Otherwise, click the button below and we’ll serve you up something even tastier!

Thanks!
Anthony Flatt and Jerry Roberts

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
The Immediate edge - Adsense Blueprint

ea08e625330158d300caf704b4849aa2.gif

The Immediate edge - Adsense Blueprint
Mp4 | h264, yuv420p, 960x540 | aac -62 kb/s | 1.06 GB

Google AdSense is a fantastic opportunity which tons of people across the web miss out on each and every day.

People miss out on it because they either don't have a proper process to follow, or they completely target the wrong keywords which have really poor payouts.

In The AdSense Blueprint we cover everything you need to know in order to target the right keywords, and give you a solid process to follow in order maximize your payouts.

The AdSense Blueprint Overview
This course encompasses a lot of killer content, so to give you an overview snapshot we've put together a quick report for your to take a read of so you can see what you're going to learn to take you to the next level.

Back To Basics And An Introduction To AdSense
People jump in feet first by throwing up AdSense ads on their sites, without giving any though to how they should be preparing and targeting to get the maximum benefit. We kick off the AdSense Blueprint by going back to basics and showing you the right way.

AdSense Rules And Formats
It never ceases to amaze me how many people jump into AdSense without reading the program policies or terms and conditions, and then complain to high heaven when they inadvertently (or even deliberately) break the rules and get their account banned, losing all their hard earned cash in the process. So in this session we're going to go through all the essential information you need to know in order to join in with the AdSense fun.

AdSense Keyword Foundations
Taking steps forward are only good if you're walking down the right path, and if you get the starting point wrong then every step you take is in the wrong direction. In The AdSense Blueprint we cover the foundations of what you need to do so that you can walk the right path.

AdSense Keyword Research
In these videos we show you not only how to do keyword research the right way, but we also introduce an exclusive tool which will speed up the time you take in order to filter your research and quickly highlight the best keywords to target.

AdSense Keyword Testing Strategy
One of the biggest mistakes people make when setting up sites is not testing the keywords first to see how well they're going to work. In these sessions we introduce a unique testing strategy which will show you the exact and real search amounts for any given keyword.

Your AdSense Site
It's one thing doing the research, and it's another setting up and launching your site. In these sessions we show you the quickest and easiest way to get up and running.

Your AdSense Content
AdSense is advertising targeted at the content on your site, and in The AdSense Blueprint we cover a whole range of content types and ideas to give you the best bang for your buck.

Your AdSense Site Promotion
A website with great content is useless without any people visiting it, and in these training sessions you'll learn a ton of ways to get the word out about your site, and drive traffic back to your content.

Your AdSense Account
AdSense is more than just adding code to your site to disply ads, there are many customizations you can make, and there are many reports you an get to tweak your performace. We cover them all here.

Other Monetization Possibilities
Just because this is The AdSense Blueprint doesn't mean we can't leverage our traffic to generate income via other means. We cover all the bases here in order to maximize your income.

Screenshots:
28983d47af5110427e4c55087444a5af.jpeg

Homepage:
http://www.immediateedge.com/

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Mari Smith - Social MIDAS Bonuses

19a5bc652b9fe27a5fcc49a18c8d40c7.png

Mari Smith - Social Media Bonuses
01:32:17 | Mp4 | mpeg4, yuv420p, 768x432 | aac, 44100 Hz - 55 kb/s | 1.57 GB

Social Media has completely revamped the way business is conducted on the internet. What many internet marketing entrepreneurs were doing three years ago online compared to how things are ran today is completely different.

The best thing you can do for yourself and online business is to implement strategies that will allow you to see and experience results TODAY.
Social MIDAS is the most up-to-date and comprehensive social media marketing techniques and strategies program that provides you with the results you are looking to achieve.

Mari Smith and Guy Kawasaki have teamed up and combined their expertise and knowledge to create Social MIDAS, a modern day, integrated, hands-on approach to the making money online through major social platforms such as facebook, twitter, youtube, and google plus.

How Does Social Midas work?

Social MIDAS comes as a complete, all in one 8 module online video course featuring Mary smith and Guy Kawasaki. This social media marketing course will act as if both the experts are sitting right next to you guiding and implementing proven strategies and formulas towards your very own marketing campaigns.

You will gain access to the exact blueprint and step-by-step guide they use in their businesses every day, teaching you how to get results and effectively promote your product and services using social mediums.

The first Social MIDAS webinar from this 8 module course will start on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 12pm PST / 3pm EST. It will continue for 4 weeks, presenting 2 modules every week, including a question and answer session about Social MIDAS on May 4.
All webinars will be a available for you to visit and review anytime, in case you miss a session or want to look back to review the information. Also provided are written transcripts so you have no excuses to cover and apply all the valuable advice being taught to you.
Many people are visual learners and prefer to have written information to follow.
The 8 written transcripts on every module are essential and you are going to want to keep them to refer to anytime.
Mari Smith is a the Queen of online personal branding and has shared tips for years regarding how to get “paying followers” using social marketing sites.

Social Midas Module 1-
Your Overarching Marketing Strategy

- Avoid the 12 most common social marketing mistakes most businesses make.
- Learn how to make sure your visitors can find you on any network.
- Sharing strategies for irresistible word of mouth advertising.
- Learn how to manage and utilize your social media traffic.
- Think outside the box. Simple tools for your marketing campaign.
- And MUCH MORE!

Social Midas Module 2-
Branding and Positioning Essentials

• The best tips to increase your online presence….stay ahead of your competition!
• Why most business fail to understand the different between “brand” and “branding” and how to avoid those mistakes.
• Should all your marketing channels be under your name or your business? (a popular question for many businesses)
• A simple 7-point checklist to expose your brand identity
• Tips to help you make your profile Viral on major Social Media Networks.
• How to choose the best logos for your social marketing sites, a picture of you or an office picture, the answer may surprise you!
• And MUCH MORE!

Social Midas Module 3
Casting Your Customer Net
• Prospect X-Ray — figure out who your costumers are
• Make the link between who your customers are and where to find them
• Learn how to get your customers, everything from paid ads to free ones.
• The best channels to get your hands on PAYING customers
• The best marketing tactics on all the major social networks
• And MUCH MORE!

Social Midas Module 4
Content + Promotion Power Combo

• Providing quality content that everyone uses and can benefit from.
• How frequently should you post —Learn how often to post to hit the jackpot!
• Cut through the content overload and get your followers to take action
• The key to social marketing visibility.
• ABC vs. ABM — Always Be Closing vs. Always Be Marketing — the biggest difference between these strategies and how to use them effectively.
• BONUS!

Social Midas Module 5
Proven Systems To Build Community
• Content is King, but Engagement is Queen
• Learn how to get fans that tell their friends about you.
• How to make sure your content isn’t driving your audience away.
• How to create a social media-marketing plan to keep your message clear.
• And MUCH MORE!

Social Midas Module 6

Show Me The Money!
• The #1 this you should have in your message.
• How to use a promotional calendar
• The best way to measure stats to know what’s going on in your campaigns.
• How to use your stats to improve your business.
• And MUCH MORE!
Social Midas Module 7

Listening, Hearing and Rising Above The Noise
• Learn how to stand out from the crowd
• Reputation and Public Relations — it is not only what you do that counts but also how you view the rest of the world
• Significant trends in the shift to mobile.
• How to use the trends in the training and how to start setting your own trends.
And MUCH MORE!

Social MIDAS by marketing experts Mari Smith and Guy Kawasaki is an absolute must-have guide for success in social media marketing! You can’t miss it!

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Google Places Business Blueprint Full Package

deb8861c549b96cb62d6a0d6d2805e88.jpg

Google Places Business Blueprint (Full Package)
English | M4V | H264 710 kbps 25 fps | 720x540 | AAC 128 kbps 44 KHz | 1.48 GB
Genre: elearning

Google Places Business Blueprint Full Package
Introducing: Google Places Business Blueprint. This is an in-depth, intensive training and live coaching program that includes not only a turn-key system to getting clients but also 4 group coaching calls per month to help you with the material and more importantly to help you apply it and make money.

Homepage:

ScreenShots:
451d089153c4d4293d35d8c274103955.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
StatSoft STATISTICA 10 Enterprise & Comsol Multiphysics v.4.3 with Update 1

386b08cd932b3faf9dbc527a6e87e89b.jpeg

StatSoft STATISTICA 10 Enterprise & Comsol Multiphysics v.4.3 with Update 1 | 4.9 GB

STATISTICA - a system for statistical data analysis, including a wide range of analytical procedures and methods:
More than 100 different types of graphs, descriptive statistics and intra-group, exploratory data analysis, correlation, fast basic statistics and block statistics, probability calculator online, T-criteria (and other criteria for group differences), frequency tables, conjugation, flags and titles, the analysis of multidimensional responses, multiple regression, nonparametric statistics, the total model variance and covariance analysis, fitting distributions, data mining, neural networks, and more. STATISTICA series products are based on the most advanced technologies are fully consistent with the latest developments in IT, can solve any problem in the field of data processing and analysis, are ideally suited for solving practical problems in marketing, finance, insurance, economics, business, industry, medicine, etc . on

Comsol Multiphysics 4.3
The program for the finite-element analysis of complex scientific and engineering problems. COMSOL Multiphysics package can simulate almost all the physical processes that are described by partial differential equations. The program contains a variety of solvers that can help make short work of even the most complex tasks, and a simple structure for easy application and flexibility. The solution to any problem is based on the numerical solution of partial differential equations by finite element method. The range of tasks that are amenable to modeling in the program is extremely broad.

A set of special modules in the program covers almost all spheres of application of partial differential equations.

COMSOL Multiphysics (Femlab) - simulation package that solves systems of nonlinear partial differential equations, finite element method in one, two and three dimensions. It can meet the challenges of the field of electromagnetism, elasticity, fluid dynamics and gas dynamics. Femlab also makes it possible to solve the problem as a mathematical formulation (in the form of equations) and physical (the choice of physical models, such diffusion process). Certainly, in any case will be solved system of equations, and the difference lies only in the possibility of using the physical system of units and physical terminology. The so-called physical mode, you can also use pre-defined equations for the majority of the phenomena taking place in science and technology, such as the transfer of heat and electricity, the theory of elasticity, diffusion, wave propagation and fluid flow.

How to resolve the problem:
1. If there is a problem with the license (when you install or run) and you are working through remote desktop (remote desktop) try to use Radmin.
2. If the main window is blank, try to change the Options -> Preferences -> Graphics -> Rendering to something else (the default setting is OpenGL, that is usually necessary to change the DirectX ... can and Software but potormoznee ).

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Nelson Berry - Million Dollar Month Subliminal

7984a6de866649afeee5634ff596538c.jpg

Nelson Berry - Million Dollar Month Subliminal | 2.07 GB

"HOW TO STOP YOUR LOSSES!"

Earn ONE MILLION DOLLARS per MONTH with my Scientifically PROVEN Method

"Program YOUR Mind with The Worlds Most Advanced
Subliminal Video Programming System Designed To Increase YOUR Income
To A Million Dollar Month Quickly!

YOU can be one of the lucky few who earn ONE MILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH or more -- even in a down economy. You don't need "wealth systems" or "do nothing automation" or other money-maker strategies. What you DO need is a mind changing, scientifically PROVEN method for making you KNOW and BELIEVE you can be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Not only will you believe, but you will suddenly have the ability to generate million dollar ideas and relationships. Everything will be EASY for you as you stroll to success you never thought possible.

What I'm offering you today will help you achieve exactly that. Keep reading to see how we are making our highly popular new subliminal system available at the LOWEST PRICE ever seen.

You Make Over $1,000,000 Per Month! You Have Over $1,000,000 In Cash & Are Now Richer Than Ever! You're The Best You've Ever Been & Are More Powerful Than Ever! You're Now Smoother In Technique, Experiencing The Best Luck Ever & HAVING FUN TOO!! After 3 Months in Beta Testing, The Fully Released: Million Dollar Month Subliminal Video.

''Huge New Accounts Coming Out of Nowhere!! I've have watched The Million Dollar Month Subliminal Video combined with 'The 10-Minute Ritual' writing exercise for 3 months. I increased my revenues substantially in each of the first 2 months and am on track to hit my goal, a million dollar month, this month! Amazing Work Nelson!! Thank You For Sharing Your Expertise with Us! Highly Recommended!" '
- Jim Thomas, Las Angeles, CA USA
Professionally produced subliminal messages flow over you, penetrating to the deepest, most hidden recesses of your mind. You don't know exactly how these messages are working, but you feel a change deep within you in just the first few minutes. Keep using the system a few minutes each day to experience a massive change in your energy, your enthusiasm, your ability to generate amazing ideas, and your overall ability to achieve ANYTHING you desire including a ONE MILLION DOLLAR MONTHLY INCOME.

Hundreds of Audio & Written Testimonials Here

Online Expert with Over 900 Published Articles Here in 156 Niches

Online Expert with Over 750 Published Articles Here at SelfGrowth.com

When you use "The Million Dollar Month' Subliminal Video combined with 'The 10-Minute Ritual' writing exercise, here's what happens:

Your Income Skyrockets Right Before Your Very Eyes As You Program Yourself To Make $1,000,000 Per Month!

You Have A "Stash" Of Cash On Hand To Do Whatever You Want To With Your Life!

You Become Richer Than Ever And Amass True Wealth With Various Investments Of Your Careful Choosing!

You Enjoy A Life That Is 'The Best It's Ever Been'! There Is No Stopping You Now That You Know The Secret!

You Enjoy The True Power To Help Yourself, Your Family And Others In A New And Powerful Way...WITH CASH!

With your subconscious mind, this truly is a case of "The Son Teaching The Father" just as Your Thoughts Can Teach Your Subconscious Mind.

Just as pouring ice cold water on your head when you are sweating cools the entire body... Dropping subliminal commands into the subconscious mind changes your entire life in quantum-leap-success-type-ways that you could never have planned out. It is an infinite power that you connect to that will do the work for you and guide you to your goal. This unexplainable power pulls your goal to you.

This amazing transformation has been proven by thousands of our clients over two decades as the leader in subliminal messages.

You don't have to do it all.

What you actually "do" is approximately 10% of the entire picture. The other 90% is done by your subconscious mind.

What happens if you PASS on this offer and do nothing? The flip side to this picture is that if you will have a subconscious mind that is mis-programmed. You will not be able to succeed in your dreams no matter how hard you try. You are stuck and will remain stuck UNTIL you re-program your subconscious mind with the correct direction. The good news is, this is VERY SIMPLE to do.

Would you believe that the reason everyone is not successful in life is that they won't take 10 minutes out of their day to re-program their mind to achieve the results they dream about? It's absolutely true!

When was the last time you dreamed of having a Million Dollar Month?

Now you have THE EXACT TOOL to make this dream a reality!

One thing we have learned over the last 20 years of Mind Programming is that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ANYTHING!

You Can Have a Million Dollar Day IF You Are Programmed Correctly and Have "The Right Vehicle" In Place!

Once you are programmed correctly, "The Right Vehicle" will be revealed to you in a magical way!

Now, with the Million Dollar Month Subliminal Video, YOU CAN advantage your subconscious mind to truly believe:

I Make Over $1,000,000 Per Month!

I Have Over $1,000,000 In Cash!

I Am Now Richer Than Ever!

I Am The Best I Have Ever Been!

I Am More Powerful Than Ever!

I Am Now Smoother In Technique!

I Am Experiencing The Best Luck Ever!

My Life Is Fun Transforming Into Power!

I Love My Life!

I Love My Power!

I Love My Self!

I Love My Health!

I Love My Growth!

I Love My Wealth!

Those are the exact audio AND video subliminal commands on the Million Dollar Month Subliminal Video.

When YOU Believe, YOU DO!

Phenomenal Subliminal Message Video BREAKTHROUGH!

The AMAZING Million Dollar Month VIDEO

"It's Like Having Your Own Guardian Angel hovering in your corner, always right over you, always giving you Amazing Lucky Breaks, and virtually forcing you to earn MILLIONS without breaking a sweat."

Watch these professionally produced and highly enjoyable videos for JUST 10 Minutes per day! You'll feel the warm power of finely crafted subliminal directives taking over your mind, shaping your beliefs, extinguishing your doubts, and SUDDENLY GIFTING YOU WITH MASSIVE UNRELENTING INCOME!

These Professionally Produced Subliminal Videos are scientifically proven to work. Their unmatched POWER and EFFECTIVENESS has been experienced by our THOUSANDS of highly successful customers worldwide.

"I used The Subliminal Videos for 90 days. I went from "OK" to 'I need to find somewhere to put all this money'... IN 90 DAYS! I am very Grateful to YOU Nelson for giving me this chance!!!" -- Tom Petersen of Phoenix, AZ USA

HURRY! Licensing agreements for this remarkable footage LIMITS us to just a very few hundred of these. We usually SELL OUT within a day or two. This page will only remain active as long as we have a video available for YOU.

Order and DOWNLOAD Your Copy NOW for Immediate Use and Personal Benefit!

Fully Guaranteed to Produce Results for YOU!

High Quality Images

Roll your mouse over the thumbnail images to see the image quality.

Only a Few Hundred Copies Will Be Sold! ...Then this spectacular life changing subliminal production will be gone forever!

No tricks. No gimmicks. Nothing else to buy.

You get everything you need for an incredibly low price... twelve bucks.

We know times are tuff for a lot of people and didn't want price to be a problem.

We want everyone to have the opportunity to try our systems out without a large cash outlay.

We normally charge $39.00 for new video releases, but not this one.

This one is only twelve bucks.

Here's what you get with your purchase!

Million Dollar Month Video Download

Million Dollar Month Video Online (We have high quality streaming HD online so you can watch from any computer in HD!)

Exact Instructions on How To Use The Video

How To Do "The 10 Minute Ritual" Written Exercise.

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator
1 Link:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Distilled - Boston ProSEO 2011

a5bdac7fafae0d646785019335fc956a.jpg

Distilled- Boston ProSEO 2011 video bundle
English | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 12.94 GB
Genre: Video Training

This is a bundle of 16 videos recorded at Boston ProSEO conference. The event took place on 16th and 17th May 2011 and was packed full of advanced SEO tips.

Screenshots:
5f1417a34136ed477edcddbd55b6c898.jpg

Homepage:

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Must-Have Business Book Collection 2 - The Hard-To-Find Books Books That Changed

54cc4b8ee4ca1da142d3bdfded189a57.jpg

Must-Have Business Book Collection 2 | 12.06 GB
The Hard-To-Find Books Books That Changed

What's Included:

David; Crutchfield, Richard & Ballachey, Egerton Krech
Individual in Society

Rudolf Flesch
How to Write, Speak, & Think More Effectively

Robert Fritz
Path of Least Resistance: Learning to Become the Creative Force in Your Own Life

David C. McClelland
Human Motivation

Russell L. Ackoff
Ackoff's Best: His Classic Writings on Management

Re-Creating the Corporation: A Design of Organizations for the 21st Century

William J. Latzko and David M. Saunders
Four Days with Dr. Deming: A Strategy for Modern Methods of Management

Clare W. Graves
Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership, and Change

Leo Burnett
Communications of an advertising man (Out of Print)

Albert Lasker
Lasker Story: As He Told It

James R. Cook
The Start-up Entrepreneur: How You Can Succeed in Building Your Own Company

Bruce D. Henderson (Founder of the Boston Consulting Group)
Henderson on Corporate Strategy

The Logic of Business Strategy

Charlie L. Decker
Winning with the P&G 99: 99 Principles and Practices of Procter Gambles Success

A Good Hard Kick in the Ass: Basic Training for Entrepreneurs

How to Succeed in Business By Breaking All the Rules: A Plan for Entrepreneurs

How to Write Sales Letters That Sell

Marketing Professional Services - Revised

Marketing: Unmasked: Insider's tips + tricks for success in small business marketing

Marketing Action Plans: Outlines, Templates, and Guidelines for Gaining a Unique Competitive Edge

It's Not How Good You Are, Its How Good You Want to Be

Copy Righter: Become a Master Wordsmith and Harness the Copywriting Secrets That Will Win You Hearts, Minds... and Business

How to make an IMPACT: Influence, inform and impress with your reports, presentations, business documents, charts and graphs

The Art of Client Service: 58 Things Every Advertising & Marketing Professional Should Know, Revised and Updated Edition

The Seven Minute Star: Become a great speaker in 15 simple steps

It's a Jungle in There: Inspiring Lessons, Hard-Won Insights, and Other Acts of Entrepreneurial Daring

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Must-Have Business Book Collection 2 - The Hard-To-Find Books Books That Changed

preciate this drop

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Dan Kennedy Monthly 2010-2012

Dan Kennedy Monthly 2010-2012 | 10.6 GB

Detailed Description

Included Are:
1. NO BS Diamond Newsletter for $239.97 per month

Diamond Salesletter by Dan Kennedy:
http://www.dankennedy.com/index.php/letters/goldplus

Diamond Membership Description:
http://www.dankennedy.com/index.php/members/goldplus

2. NO BS Marketing to the Affluent Newsletter - extra $20 per month

Salesletter by Dan Kennedy with pricing:
http://www.dankennedy.com/luxury/

3. Infomarketing Newsletter - $99 per month
comes with a membership at Information Marketing Association
http://www.info-marketing.org/

You can find Dan's Information Marketing Newsletter in it under
1b.) Dan Kennedy’s No B.S. INFO-Marketing Letter & Ultimate Information Entrepreneur Special Reports

4. Dan's Look Over the Shoulder Program with Marketing Your Services Newsletter for $87 per month:

Salesletter here
http://www.awaionline.com/los/dan-kennedy/

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Dan Kennedy - Unedited SuperConference 2011

9d0d2568642a9b15db6457da8410ef47.jpg

Dan Kennedy - Unedited SuperConference 2011 | 23 DVDs (MP4) + 29 CDs (MP3)]+ 5 PDFs
English | h264 (yuv420p) 29.97 fps | 480x272 | aac 127 Kbps 48 khz | 7.76 GB
Genre : eLearning

Here are the men and women ready to lay out plans for you to use, and stuff your toolboxes full with new power-tools... to build bigger, better, stronger, more profitable businesses, now. As you’ll see, we have assembled an amazing Crew, featuring “not-regularly-seen-at-seminars” leaders and entrepreneurial/marketing “super-heroes” unlike any previously brought forward...
Dan Kennedy's Unedited Superconference recently conducted in Chicago

Speakers include:

Dan Kennedy
The MILLIONAIRE MAKER Presents
BUILDING A BETTER BUSINESS

Bill Glazer
World Renowned Marketing Strategist
and Chief Architect at Glazer Kennedy
Presenting NEWSLETTER, LOST
CUSTOMER REACTIVATION &
OUTRAGEOUS ADVERTISINTG...
BLUEPRINTS

Michael Masterson
Chief Strategist For The #1 Internet Based Publishing Company
AGORA PUBLISHING

Russell Brunson
America’s #1 ONLINE Builder Make-Money on the Internet
SESSION

Joe Polish
Fortune-Building Lessons Learned From Direct Marketing Genius
GARY HALBERT

Eric Lofholm
How to grow your business using powerful sales techniques

Wayne Root
Being relentless in your marketing and in your life

PS - BONUS Day and Marketer of the year swipe files included.

Screenshots:
954952d3ad0cb61a1d16f0fc75e3abbc.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Hershy - Local Income System

Description

- Instant Access to the Localizer Leads Tool Software
- Ability to Search REAL TIME for Highly Targeted Local Leads in any Town, in Any Country at the Push of a Button
- Build Lists of Hundreds or Even Thousands of Highly Targeted Niche Specific Leads at the push of a button containing Company Name, Address, Website, Phone Number and Email
- Grab All Relevant Google Places Listings Data Direct From Their API For Any Market in any Town, in Any Country, and Average Rating
- Localizer Leads Tool Training Videos and Support
- One License Key Valid for up to Two (2) Installations and Lifetime Updates to the Software for FREE

PLUS The Localizer Places Course:

- Including same-day lifetime access to the complete Localizer Places course, so you can start immediately. No renewal, no recurring subscription fees, you buy it, you own it.
- Localizer Places Includes Video Training on Google Maps/ Places, Top 7 and Integrated Listings, Getting “True Local” Results, and Optimization Factors
- Training on Search and Social Placement, Yahoo and Bing Local, Citations and Web References
- Advanced Training on Google Features, Enhanced Social Interaction, GPS Listings, and More…

PLUS The Acclaimed Localizer Method Course:

- Including same-day lifetime access to the complete Localizer Method Course so you can start immediately. No renewal, no recurring subscription fees, you buy it, you own it.
- That’s 5 full weeks, and over 70+ videos of comprehensive training videos, documents, and interactive downloads inside the Localizer Method 2.0 that will guide you through every step of finding your first client, setting up client magnets, using the Web Weaver Elite software, and driving traffic to client sites, or for your own products or services.
- Unlimited access to our Localizer Method Question and Answer Webinars recorded training and support on cutting edge Local Market tactics and strategies. This is provided to you Free of Charge with your Local Income System Purchase.

PLUS Our Platinum Traffic Software:

- Instant Access to Our Web Weaver Elite Platinum Traffic Software Application
- Drive Traffic Using Videos, Articles, Press Releases, and Social Media at the Push of a Button
- Ability to Build Multiple Profiles, One For Each New Client, to Prevent Confusion
- Automatically Create New Accounts at Push of a Button
- Upload to over 200+ websites with ease
- Web Weaver Elite Platinum Traffic Software Training Videos
I’m Also Including These Additional Bonuses

Weekly “Office Hours” Sessions :

Live Interactive Sessions on a Weekly Basis with me to work on your business
Consider this your “in the lab time” and can bring any questions, sample events, direct mail questions, etc.pertaining to the Local Income System or marketing.
Times will rotate occasionally to maximize the benefits for All Members Worldwide
Six Months Continued Education Sessions:
Regular Interactive Webinar Sessions with Herschy
Updates, new techniques, and strategies that work to bring in new clients
Live Question and Answer Sessions
Ability to interact with your fellow Local Income System Members, allowing you to team up and conquer as a group
Become part of a Premiere Community of Local Marketers and Consultants that are invested in your success
Platinum Customer Support and Guarantee:
Full technical and creative support, often same-day during business hours. You can always contact support via email at Support@LocalIncomeSystem.com.
“Front of the Line” Status when your ticket arrives to get you an answer fast.
Our NO-RISK 30 Day Trial Period, during which you may cancel at anytime for any reason, for a complete refund of the previous 30 days’ charges. Simply contact our support as detailed above, and our friendly staff will process your refund in a timely manner.
Here’s What Some Of Our Members Are Saying…
“2 Sales Before I Finished Course!”
The Local Income System is a complete marketing system on generating leads into an automated webinar to make a small sale to bring clients to you and allow you to build a relationship and upsell. Part of the genius of this system is the first product we offer the new client.
The Social Ignitors are something that all business owners can understand – no need to educate them on SEO, Places, etc. They can easily grasp the concept and make a decision.
So easy in fact that I have made 2 sales before I even finished going through the complete system and setting up my autowebinar. The first company I talked to knew they had a problem, but didn’t know what to do about it. I told them about the Social Ignitors and the sale was made.
For the second company, as soon as I showed how they appeared online compared to their competitors, they saw the value and signed up.
I love the ease and appeal of getting them onboard paying me a smaller amount that I can build from. And, I’m sure the autowebinars will take it to the next level.
- Steve

“A Very Non-Threatening Approach”
“Having run a local marketing company for over 4 years, I have always been the “man behind the curtain”. I have always depended on sales people to bring in business. I saw this as a chance to take better control of the front end of my business.
I really liked the idea of inviting a lot of businesses to a presentation and then let the interested ones take a step towards me. This is a lot better than cold calling, etc looking for local SEO business. I also liked the idea of having multiple ways and medias to reach out to the local business and offer the webinar info. It is a very non-threatening approach. Also, the idea of starting them out with a smaller ticket item, getting the foot in the door and seeing how else we can help.”
- Tom

“Value To One Person Or A Shop”
“There is great value to one person or small shop. It gives us leverage for building the all important sales funnel of qualified leads. I also liked the webinar idea and want to learn how to ‘automate’ some of the lead warming and lead generation aspects of my business. So two great tools: Social Igniter (what a great name!) and the auto webinar feature.
With regard to Social Igniter: It’s a low threshold first sale or great add on to citation or other local visibility services, and a clear answer to the local business owners’ puzzled question: How do I get people to post reviews and Facebook Fan Page comments?”
-Eva

“Establish Trust Quickly”
“This course is jammed-packed with tons of education videos, tools, and coaching. It is the entire package from start to finish. It gives several things to do to approach your client in easy to understand steps. If you are looking for the real deal than Hershey’s LIS course is the way to go. If you don’t want to mingle in the community b2b and just want to automate yourself, then his LIS course i.e. Webinar’s is for you. You will not fail. Period. Why you might ask? Because Hershey’s LIS course is fail proof and he made sure this system was tried and tested before the release. Hershey will not let you fail. He will support your success if you follow his course to a T and take action. If you have failed in previous programs, then you need to invest in Hershey’s LIS course. Again, it is the real deal. There is no fluff, just the meat & potatoes along with desserts i.e. (bonuses and gold nuggets galore.) I really enjoyed and learned a lot in such a short amount of time. Finally, I actually can see that there is light at the end of the tunnel to make this a real full-time business by incorporating the LIS course. In using LIS approach which is the KEY that opens the doors in having the Business Owners to make a small investment upfront then shortly after, you will be able to establish trust quickly then can offer more up-sells with reoccurring monthly income. All I can say is a BIG Thank You to Hershey for developing such an amazing course for Local Internet Marketers! You Rock.”

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

Last edited:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Must-Have Business Book Collection 2 - The Hard-To-Find Books Books That Changed

I am almost sure this is a great drop.

I am in proactive mode and have to take what I have learned from reading and apply it to my success.

prosofts

Star
OG Investor

yes, I'm sure this is a great drop :dance: