Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WGbikestunt2.gif

Liquid2000

Star
Registered
kid_ballkicking_fail1.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: I watched my son do this the other. took him 5 minutes to get the ball adjusted the way he wanted it, then missed and landed on his back. :lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
He lost her like a goal line fumble! Her head grab at the end is what made me laugh, it's like "Yeah daddy this shit is your fault"!:lol:

:lol: Ya and you just know she let out one of those fake blood curdling kid screams that probably made him feel guilty as hell

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Ya and you just know she let out one of those fake blood curdling kid screams that probably made him feel guilty as hell
:lol:
Hell yeah! You know when kids fall down and they're alright, but everyone rushes up to them worried and ask if they're ok, and the kid is like "Oh I guess I should be hurt" and they start crying after the fact:lol::lol:

man it looked like his dumb ass tossed the kid in an attempt to save himself

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn! I watched it again after your post and it does look like he pitched her!:roflmao2:

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now he knew that little girl couldn't catch this! It looks like its as big as her and probably weigh about the same as her the way he wound up!:lol:
0amistake.gif