Why Do Women Cheat?

superman2004

Star
Registered
But you peeped the reply he gave. Here it is again... no my woman didnt cheat on me. I just wanted to ask the? you Dig:hmm:
Jordan-1.gif

yeah lol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Ban his ass. . :lol:

No I'm kidding but it didn't have to be a good "comeback".. . But shit it's the truth.. hence the whole purpose of being on this website. The guy who responded about it being a lie was probably getting played and for that matter you probably were too LOL

huh...wtf?....How the hell was I...getting played?.....:confused:

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Women cheat into new relationships. They will give "new dude" all the necessary ammunition to "rescue" them out of the relationship they're tired of. Most of us have been "new dude" so we know what's up. Women don't normally leave a relationship unless they've already started another one. Especially chicks trying to come up. And yeah dude is prob. a FTP

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Women cheat into new relationships. They will give "new dude" all the necessary ammunition to "rescue" them out of the relationship they're tired of. Most of us have been "new dude" so we know what's up. Women don't normally leave a relationship unless they've already started another one. Especially chicks trying to come up. And yeah dude is prob. a FTP

That's actually quite accurate. Alot of women are needy and feel they must be in a relationship.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered

We have a winner. Give this man his prize.

S

SLIMPINK

Maybe Ladys cheat because we know what you did and we want to get back at you....Or maybe we know it's over between us,but we don't want to be alone.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
1) because we know the man is and we are tired of sitting home alone while he fukkin some white bitch or whoever
2) because you ain't doing us proper(sexually, emotionally or otherwise)

thats all the reasons i can come up with.

Infamous One

Potential Star
Registered
1) because we know the man is and we are tired of sitting home alone while he fukkin some white bitch or whoever

Or the woman's a dick hound.Or she just gets a kick out of doing some scandalous shit. People in general cheat for alot more reasons than what's been listed. Some people cheat cause they like doing fucked up shit to someone.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Or the woman's a dick hound.Or she just gets a kick out of doing some scandalous shit. People in general cheat for alot more reasons than what's been listed. Some people cheat cause they like doing fucked up shit to someone.
Well if you are haning around those types of people you need a serious upgrade.

Infamous One

Potential Star
Registered
Well if you are haning around those types of people you need a serious upgrade.

Nah I don't hang around those types of people. I know those types but I don't associate myself with them ya know? I don't consider myself a relationship expert or anything.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fire him! Get one that will get the job done!
:cool:

midnight410

Star
Registered
A man cheats to cum, a woman cheats for love...

This quote from a song common was on pretty much sums it up, from my perspective (othersmay disagree):

"A woman's life is love,
but a man's love is life!"

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:lol:
thats gotta be make_dat_pussy_fart
:smh:

I don't recall the name, but thanks BG :) will be keeping an eye.

Maybe Ladys cheat because we know what you did and we want to get back at you....Or maybe we know it's over between us,but we don't want to be alone.

Welcome Slim, glad to have you here. Could you drop a quick post in the roll call thread. Thanks.

Peace

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

This is so true and so annoying to me. I've been given alley-oops like that and I passed on them. I'm not about to hear a litany of complaints about the old BF, promise the exact opposite and slam dunk fuck--one I dont believe in fuckin with shit that's spoke for. Two, who's to say you won't be on the other end of it at some point, having her do the same shit to you?

Too messy, yo. I like women who have the guts to make a hard call and end one thing before sparking a new one. I know people nurture back-up leads by flirting and KIT emails every blue moon, that's one thing. Cheating your way to a new situation? Wack.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

This is sooooo true:yes:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
This is sooooo true:yes:

Here's the thing though--I know a loooot of couples that broke up, she did her thing no questions asked, he did his. Maybe she discovered during the separation that she liked what she had better than what's out there, with a little rehab and hard work. They get back together, don't ask don't tell stays in effect. The end.

So why not just do it that way?

The other way seems like crossing a boundary you can't undo.

(Not saying you personally make that choice, but hypothetically) :)

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing though--I know a loooot of couples that broke up, she did her thing no questions asked, he did his. Maybe she discovered during the separation that she liked what she had better than what's out there, with a little rehab and hard work. They get back together, don't ask don't tell stays in effect. The end.

Your right and I agree whole heartedly. I wish more married couples could stay together through situations like this. Since the would be the more ideal way.

But his question was why do women cheat. And really that is how it happens. A woman gets fed up and is ready to move on, but she seeks out another man to give her that "push or edge" to help walk away from the person she is cheating on. We cheat for emotional reasons, typically men do it for lust.

GreedySmurf

Star
Registered

Interesting...

So if its to get back at the bro, why keep it a secret from him? Wouldn't you do more damage letting him know you cheated?

Better yet, why not just cut him off and move on?

Inquiring minds want to know...

puertorock2005

Star
Registered
Why do women cheat? The simple answer is because they hurt. They have pain related to loneliness, the rejection and betrayal of a cheating spouse, an unexciting and unsatisfactory relationship, or feeling poorly about themselves.
So woman can you help me out and answer my qustion please?
:confused:

Women cheat because they lack attention, men cheat because they lack discipline. By attention, I meant what femme described......not knowing what she wants, being selfish.....basically not paying her no attention.......if you bust too quick, find something to satisfy her.......go down on her or hold that nut in....or talk to her, pay attention to her, then you can get that great sex......and you'll keep her wanting you and only YOU

I had one girl cheat on me becuase I paid her no attention on her and basically I didn't give a flying fuck about her......did I get mad......well, a feigned it, but I wasn't the least bit concerned over it.

Deuce_Wyld

Support BGOL
Registered
First of all theres ONLY two types of women...
those that cheat,and those that dont admit to it.:yes:
Women cheat for a variety of different reasons
same as men, some women are just whores and fucks
whoever, whenever just like a lot fellas do.
Some women cheat for revenge or because of sheer boredom.
While others enjoy the trill of "new dick" just like
men enjoy some "new pussy" every now and again.

Its human nature to cheat its in our genetic makeup,
as human beings everyone cheats believe that like you
believe in GOD:yes:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Women cheat because they lack attention, men cheat because they lack discipline. By attention, I meant what femme described......not knowing what she wants, being selfish.....basically not paying her no attention.......if you bust too quick, find something to satisfy her.......go down on her or hold that nut in....or talk to her, pay attention to her, then you can get that great sex......and you'll keep her wanting you and only YOU

I had one girl cheat on me becuase I paid her no attention on her and basically I didn't give a flying fuck about her......did I get mad......well, a feigned it, but I wasn't the least bit concerned over it.

Props for being honest...with yourSELF. :yes::cool:

modagr8

Potential Star
Registered
Yea ok. Like I said. There's no reason to lie on here. Sounds like you've just been getting played.

But I'm from the Southside.

Well women are the best playas, I gotta give ya'll that...Oh yeah Southside here too!!!

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's so sad but true. A lot of women feel that loneliness is rejection in itself, and the thought of the last person they were with is painful, so they move on to the next dude. You'll be very hard pressed to find a woman who is confident and courageous enough to be alone soley and try to find out within herself what SHE as well as the other person didn't do right to make the relationship come to an end.

This is so true and so annoying to me. I've been given alley-oops like that and I passed on them. I'm not about to hear a litany of complaints about the old BF, promise the exact opposite and slam dunk fuck--one I dont believe in fuckin with shit that's spoke for. Two, who's to say you won't be on the other end of it at some point, having her do the same shit to you?

Too messy, yo. I like women who have the guts to make a hard call and end one thing before sparking a new one. I know people nurture back-up leads by flirting and KIT emails every blue moon, that's one thing. Cheating your way to a new situation? Wack.

I agree whole-heartedly...

I understand where you're comin' from...it's all about exploration, but it should be more about self exploration. For the life of me I don't understand why people feel the need to validate themselves by being with someone. Half of the damn problems people have they have with themselves...insecurities, fears, self pity, etc. which causes them to look at other peopled from a skewed perspective. Really fucks things up for themselves and the other person. :smh:

Last thing, women also believe in emotional cheating. Men call it flirting or confiding in someone else, women call it emotional cheating. Not all women are opposed to flirting obviously or it wouldn't be reciprocated. However, when it is exhibited by the other person, most women see it as a threat, especially if a guy is sharing his feelings and opinions that she believes she should solely receive from him. Men do to, but are likely to just nip the shit in the bud and ask the question right out. Women let it build and then it possibly results in a backlash. Just my .02 cents...

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member

Bruh, you win the award for one of the most accurate post of the year. Most women are guilty of doing this. I call it cross transitioning of relationships. LOL And what pisses me off is these women think they aren't cheating when they do it.

A dude in the married thread mentioned how most guy don't even his girl is making plans to move on.

There is even a chart on it. :lol:

1195247184.jpg

Oh and BTW. Most of the time when women cheats, emotions are involved. That's why I always say it is worse when a woman cheats. A guy can have sex with a girl and not even care if she is stranded in the cold afterwards but will go home and take a bullet for his wife.

Last edited:

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
You got it right. I never cheated before, that was my dumb ass fault. I will NEVER EVER be faithful to another man again for the rest of my life. I was neglected sexually for a brief period of time, but thought I could be patient and work it out. Eventually things got better. Then I found out he was screwing around on me.

I had plenty of opportunities to cheat, but I thought I had a good man that did not deserve to be disrespected or dogged out. If I had done my share of dirt, I don't think I would have been as devastated as I was when I learned he was fucking around like he was.

Women cheat for many different reasons, but greed is not usually one of them. Men usually cheat for no other reason but greed. Now that I understand the rules, Ima just treat them the same way they treat us.

Dat's right, I'M BITTER! :angry:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
You got it right. I never cheated before, that was my dumb ass fault. I will NEVER EVER be faithful to another man again for the rest of my life. I was neglected sexually for a brief period of time, but thought I could be patient and work it out. Eventually things got better. Then I found out he was screwing around on me.

I had plenty of opportunities to cheat, but I thought I had a good man that did not deserve to be disrespected or dogged out. If I had done my share of dirt, I don't think I would have been as devastated as I was when I learned he was fucking around like he was.

Women cheat for many different reasons, but greed is not usually one of them. Men usually cheat for no other reason but greed. Now that I understand the rules, Ima just treat them the same way they treat us.

Awww punkin. I am so sorry u are bitter.I hope it passes soon.

BluBerryPIMP

Potential Star
OG Investor
Well, my 2 Cents:

Most women vary rarely cheat. For this category to cheat, all else has failed and seek to fill the "LOST VOID"

That 5-10 percent, these are the professional cheaters, for lack of a more appropriate term. In this section, the reasons are many: bad sex, finance, affection, nymph, freak......

In my opinion, the one area of relationship that is over looked is the importance of finding our SEXUAL EQUAL

LIKE i SAID, JUST MY 2CENTS

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::smh: I really hope your not adopting this attitude at the age of33. You were one of the unfortunate one who found out, Ive never found out, dont wanna ever find out, but people know when somethings up, and its up to you to either stay as you did, or be in tune enough with your senses to bail when you know shit aint right. Im sorry you feel that way, but everyone isnt compatible in terms of a relationship and maybe the two of you werent. I can honestly say Ive never had "intercourse" when I was with another person, and as long I was satisfied I never went there with another chick, maybe youll find someone who can be faithful like you, they do exist.