Who’d fuck this Sex Doll?

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
yo I’d need a secret room for these shits...shits is too damn big to hide

:roflmao: man you can't have no shame about it in the house. Cause no where you hide it gonna be acceptable when some one find it.

Just stand it in a corner dressed like the pics and tell your company don't judge me

plus if you got 3gs for this shit, I don't think you give a fuck what people think anyway

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
First time I ever thought about it....sheeeeeeeet....make her black and I'm in there
they got Black ones. you can even change they faces.
sigh.gif

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Once u said SCI-FI

robot and AI Come into play

A fucking grown size action figure isn't AI, Biometrics, Digital, Wireless, Self Awareness

A doll is just plastic and rubber

A ROBOT is AI
once i said sci fi you displayed your lack of understanding.

every scifi story has a beginning.

skynet came before the terminators...and skynet was only binary code in its beginning.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You know if aliens are watching this planet from a far they probably having a good all-time laughing their ass off

Fuck you talking about? The only reason they discovered interstellar space travel is because they created sex-dolls themselves! :lol::roflmao::lol:

#nonagging #nutandstayfocused

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Don't you have to get permission first to use their likeness?

Side note: that would be something Amber Rose or a female rapper/entertainer with lagging sales should jump on.
I'm sure you do but like you said some of them hoes would be game for it

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
with all this sexual assualt accusations going on and how realistic that doll looks...women better be careful cause that thing looked so real I had to give it a second look to make sure it wasnt real