Who’d fuck this Sex Doll?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Once they move on their own, lubricate and clean itself, and can throw the silicone pussy back, they are going to sell like crack. In about 10 years, shit is going to get hard for sex workers out here.

tumblr_p2czpvaDlw1wc3obxo1_540.jpg
The are a few brothels in Europe that already have them, and they're among the most requested by clients.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when did i say this was a robot?

you dont understand what im saying because you arent into marketing, dont understand innovation, dont understand product progression, (google it), arent a student of sci fi stories and history, and aint tryin to listen.

:smh:
Once u said SCI-FI

robot and AI Come into play

A fucking grown size action figure isn't AI, Biometrics, Digital, Wireless, Self Awareness

A doll is just plastic and rubber

A ROBOT is AI

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I could not have this shit in my house at all! You die and they find this shit laying on your bed when they come to get your body?!
Police raid your crib and the news is there recording and this the first thing the camera sees!
:lol:
I couldn’t!

I said the same thing about those big Booty things that were posted on here last year. I'd have to bury this thing in back yard whenever I'm not using it:lol::lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
here’s the thing though, we make fun of men that uses these and dismiss them as fucked up in the head and pathetic, but.........a woman could have a closet full of dildos and no one bats an eye.... all sex toys are not equal? :dunno:
chicks dont have full relationships with their toys, they dont try to replace men with their toys.. have you seen some of these losers with these real dolls..nigs have given up on females altogether and even act like they in relationships with them.. a bitch mite use a vibrator while sucking your dick but she's not making dinner for it and discussing her day at the dinner table with it..some of those weirdo sex doll nigs are

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
According to the site, the vaginal and anal depth is 6.7" and the oral depth is 5.9"...........

And you can customize the skin color.

BEANTOWNBOOTYMAN

Rising Star
Registered
Here's the thing, if u beat your.meat u should have no prob bending this thing over and trying it out. I wouldnt pay no money for it but I had the chance id try it.out. on a lonely night.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
How do you dispose of something like this? If you just wrap it in a trash bag and sit it out on the curb, and someone finds it, they might think you just murdered someone.

When they inspect it and realize there's no blood and that basically its just a giant Barbie like doll with a vagina, mouth, and anus, I'm sure the police would call off the man munt for the "murder suspect". :rolleyes: :lol: