What limits should protest have?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm talking about YOU famo.
@Costanza show me the campus takeovers protesting the fact that Arabs have surrounded the capital of North Darfur and are going to move in and massacre the 800,000 people in there or the 11 million people estimated to be starving by June.

FOH.

If we're not going to give a fuck about Africans, I'll be damned if I turn around and give a fuck about Arabs.

We've been through this already...

Is the US financing the atrocity you bring up merely to distract? No? Then it is not the same fucking thing!!!

These students are protesting the US government!!! And you want them to protest who, exactly, instead?

Just answer that question and also address the fact that you don't really give a damn about Africans at all.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
We've been through this already...

Is the US financing the atrocity you bring up merely to distract? No? Then it is not the same fucking thing!!!

These students are protesting the US government!!! And you want them to protest who, exactly, instead?

Just answer that question and also address the fact that you don't really give a damn about Africans at all.

These students are protesting their schools - who have nothing to do with the current war.

They are also pro hamas - even to the point of converting to islam.

But if you want to know who to protest, the United Arab Emirates is fully funding the arabs massacring Africans. Have you seen anyone on the left saying to boycott Dubai?

Hell the left is proudly still going there.

What happened to BDS against atrocities

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I’m sorry but only a true piece of shit focuses on laughing at dumb college kids in the midst of a genocide. Your priorities and morality are warped.

We're supposed to sympathize with grown college students (most of whom come from privileged backgrounds) who are voluntarily throwing away their future?

They should have been prioritizing completing their studies and finding ways to support Palestine that didn't compromise their future.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're supposed to sympathize with grown college students (most of whom come from privileged backgrounds) who are voluntarily throwing away their future?

They should have been prioritizing completing their studies and finding ways to support Palestine that didn't compromise their future.
Nah you're supposed to sympathize with the mass murder and occupation of a group of people. Protest isn't supposed to be comfortable or neat.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Nah you're supposed to sympathize with the mass murder and occupation of a group of people. Protest isn't supposed to be comfortable or neat.

So why they lawsuits to try to lift suspensions? Why the outrage about cops presence and being arrested? Why the demands for food, tampons and other toiletries?

These protesters seem to think protest IS supposed to be comfortable and neat. I think you need to let them know that.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

This country continues to go to the right...people want to protest Biden by not voting but they see the alternative and will, thereby giving the Dems no reason to change course as they comfortably become right centrist

Strange to see so many Americans willingly sit back as Israel makes it clear that they either run America or have some other strange stranglehold over America politics...or just maybe, Israel is America

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Full text:

The Ivy League student, who bravely demanded humanitarian aid from her oppressors at Columbia University, is writing a dissertation about “the fantasies of limitless energy in the Romantic imagination…a prehistory of metabolic rift, Marx’s term for the disruption of energy circuits caused by industrialization under capitalism…to propose an alternative to historicist ideological critiques of the Romantic imagination.” Got it?

Higher education in four words:
Garbage in, garbage out.

Clown cut off the replies…