Vive la Mexico!!!: Mexican Government Shows Alien Bodies at Congressional Hearings

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
looks like this dropped off the radar. these muthafuckas are real, man. they don't know wtf they are or where they originate from but they are real specimens. they've published the CT scans and everything. they say they've recovered damn near a hundred of these fucks, that there are multiple types and sizes, and they're damn near 2000 years old. and now the American team done jumped in the game. since muhfuckas only believe white men.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
big ones, little ones. shit's wild. big ones more human-like but def not human. the lil niggas look damn near just like ET.

3AHoXfu.jpeg

AnvievY.jpeg

FmFTDUG.jpeg

HEqjYiK.jpeg

0kiexU8.jpeg

vxamFdK.jpeg

4DddDqD.jpeg

hJTi3Or.jpeg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
well fuck.

if you can't see those, here.
looks like this dropped off the radar. these muthafuckas are real, man. they don't know wtf they are or where they originate from but they are real specimens. they've published the CT scans and everything. they say they've recovered damn near a hundred of these fucks, that there are multiple types and sizes, and they're damn near 2000 years old. and now the American team done jumped in the game. since muhfuckas only believe white men.

Shit got debunked by page 2 homie lol

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

Later when I have time, I will dive into the where and the when parts of these questions.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Later when I have time, I will dive into the where and the when parts of these questions.
I know where they were discovered, and not sure what when question you're referencing, but there are plenty of theories about their origin. But they are all theories for now.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Thanks for this. Listening to it while I work, has me feeling like I was back in college sitting in on a lecture. Very interesting stuff.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Thanks for this. Listening to it while I work, has me feeling like I was back in college sitting in on a lecture. Very interesting stuff.
No doubt bro. I prefer the scholarly type stuff, the other mess ain't really for me.