Vive la Mexico!!!: Mexican Government Shows Alien Bodies at Congressional Hearings

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
If the bitches got a temple

Intergalactic grace

Space grace

We about to be on some:

homeboys-in-outer-space-770x433.jpg

In search of that "space grace"!

HAHAHHA!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
You didn't read or understand a word I posted did you?
You only want to hear and regurgitate what you know or think you know. That's not how intelligent debate is handled my man.

You would know that if you were as smart as you think you are.

Let me place you on ignore. I see your game already. I won't play it.

Good day to you sir.
DNA testing has a 1 in a 10,000 chance of being wrong. If they do multiple tests it can increase to a million. You wanna be but hurt with absolutely no evidence then that's your choice.

You got something better for the people than say it show it prove it. Thats how science works. You internet knowledge husters just be talking jibber jabber.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didn't read or understand a word I posted did you?
You only want to hear and regurgitate what you know or think you know. That's not how intelligent debate is handled my man.

You would know that if you were as smart as you think you are.

Let me place you on ignore. I see your game already. I won't play it.

Good day to you sir.
My nigga..you lost that

Mexican government released a cam of an alien attempting to make money online from her ONLYALIENS account:

giphy.gif
:hmm:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When they finally come back for their fam...their gonna be super pissed to find they're not where they left em..

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why Messico?they looking for a plug?

Aliens all looking like shit from the movies

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are you waiting for the Oprah interview or do you need Larry the Alien to personally anal probe you?

No homo bro but you sound like the dumb person who's hasn't reviewed any the of undeniable evidence like DNA sequencing/Carbon Dating that's being presented, so you can sound smart to yourself.

The universe has rules. In order to have sensory tools like hearing and sight, carbon based life forms have central nervous system to regulate those functions. Computers work the same way asshole.

Stop talking about what you don't know. You really aren't saying anything smart.

You make my point. Your mind is too closed to grasp the idea of how much we don't know. In your arrogance, you have to believe the evolution of life anywhere must evolve as life evolved here on earth. Yes, there are rules to the universe and we call the study of those rules physics. But the study of life is biology and chemistry and by definition life forms evolve over time, unlike, the rules of physics, which are constant. With me so far? You have no basis for your assumption that any life that evolves anywhere in the universe must be carbon based. That is true on EARTH, but by definition, aliens are not of earth.

Therefore, can't we reasonably say that life from another planet, if formed independently from life on Earth, would be more different from all species of Earth life than any two species of Earth life are from each other? Do you agree with this statement?

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I believe it arrogant to think aliens have a similar structure to humans. True aliens probably are so different appearance from humans that we would not even consider them a being.
The transcript explains it this way.
The difference between humans and apes is 5% difference. The furthest living thing on earth (bacteria) is 15% difference from our DNA.

This being is 30% difference for comparison.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
MISLEADING TITLE!

Mexican government didn't show the alien bodies!

Jaime Maussan, a Mexican urologist and journalist, was allowed to present the corpses at the event held at the Mexican capital, Mexico City, that was co-hosted by other scientists.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

This is how you hustle to get money for extraterrestrial research.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
MISLEADING TITLE!

Mexican government didn't show the alien bodies!

Jaime Maussan, a Mexican urologist and journalist, was allowed to present the corpses at the event held at the Mexican capital, Mexico City, that was co-hosted by other scientists.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

This is how you hustle to get money for extraterrestrial research.
Exactly this, but most of these UFO boys can't take the time to read lol

Buddy already had his bullshit debunked in 2015 lol

(I believe there's life out there, no doubt really. But the UFO community makes it hard to find any truth with their ability to believe and misconstrue anything like a bunch of dummies)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Anyone that has even the vaguest understanding of just how immense the universe is would come to the conclusion that humans couldn't possibly be the only intelligent life forms out there.

The Milky Way is 100K light years wide.. think about that for a second....
It will blow your mind when you learn that parallel universes are real.

Darkness's

Registered

This isnt old video. This is dated September 12, 2023.

No Fucks given by Mexico. At least they got the Huevos to show this shit.

Got the US Government looking Larry Holmes slow fabby and sick with the news.

Bodies are said to be over 1000 years old.

Csnsda had full disclosure on 42 known alien species. There was a youtube video on it back in 2006 but they took it off.

Darkness's

Registered
The dogon people of Africa clamed to have been visited by being form the Sirius b star system. They was able to map the location of this star way before telescopes were invented and they claimed the beings showed them how to map the human circulatory system.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
If the bitches got a temple

Intergalactic grace

Space grace
The great zod has taught us...through land or sky..from planet to planet.. galaxy to galaxy..worm hole or black hole..
His teachings are universal and he shall be praised by all..
Pussy hole pink...or booty hole brown..or green..or grey..

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
The great zod has taught us...through land or sky..from planet to planet.. galaxy to galaxy..worm hole or black hole..
His teachings are universal and he shall be praised by all..
Pussy hole pink...or booty hole brown
Might be a green or grey temple

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Csnsda had full disclosure on 42 known alien species. There was a youtube video on it back in 2006 but they took it off.
Paul Hellyer Former Minister of National Defence of Canada. He discussed the 22 Alien races that have visted earth.

He also talks about the Cabals on earth working with evil Aliens. The Aliens that have been kidnapping humans. Aka "The Anal Probers"

The Russians have documented over 70 races and even have an "Alien Bible" that documents them.

Plenty of ancient civilization have documented aliens and have even gotten hold of alien tech. Those bodies are just the tip of the iceberg.