Twenty Fourteen: Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why complain about shit you have control over?
Why complain about shit you cannot control?

My point: DON'T COMPLAIN!

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10846469_849318261778744_3886138750417608456_n.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Not dealing with any more women who are only children and or who have daddy issues. Both require too much attention

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Rest In Paradise to my brother and best friend, Jonathan Farrel Trotman

I'm thankful to have known you for the 33 years you were on this earth. :smh:

You left me way too soon baby brother... Words can't express what I'm feeling right now... But I love you bro.... You may be gone but you will NEVER be forgotten

January 4, 1981 - December 11, 2014

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Not dealing with any more women who are only children and or who have daddy issues. Both require too much attention

Wondering about the only children issues...I'm not an only child, but have a friend who is one, and I'm curious what you see their issue(s) as being...do tell...

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Wait. While I did not see this. Making fun an all.

All condolences. Brother Spider705 lost someone.

I will pray, and put my energy out for Jonathan Farrel Trotman, and for his family. An for you Brother Spider and yours.

Peace be upon ya'll, as best as my energy in this life can give it.

I'm thankful to have known you for the 33 years you were on this earth. :smh:

You left me way too soon baby brother... Words can't express what I'm feeling right now... But I love you bro.... You may be gone but you will NEVER be forgotten

January 4, 1981 - December 11, 2014

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Wondering about the only children issues...I'm not an only child, but have a friend who is one, and I'm curious what you see their issue(s) as being...do tell...

only children think everything is about them no matter the topic they always seem to find a way to relate something to them. hey babe its not always about you.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

only children think everything is about them no matter the topic they always seem to find a way to relate something to them. hey babe its not always about you.

Simple minded absurdity. People do the same thing about their, education, job, Sorority, Frat, etc.

Most only children are more intensely loving, reaching out for love as a choice, and show far more empathy towards other human beings than those from larger families.

Significantly, only children are more giving.

Unlike those with siblings, only children did not have to battle for childhood resources. Love, attention, the big piece of chicken.
I.e. You have a primordial animosity towards your siblings.

There is a price to being an only child.

What you see as, " only children think everything is about them ".

Is actually simply a defense mechanism.

But your envious green eyed jealousy concerning the supposed, SELF IDOLATRY, SELFISHNESS, SPOILED . . . concerning only children is not what REALLY bothers most people about only children.

Let us speak to the truth of what REALLY bothers and even creates fear and hatred in most people in Western society about only children . . . .

Oh you thought I was gonna tell you! :lol: Another time. :lol::lol::lol:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I'm not friends with a lot of "only child" people, I've noticed. I tend to be drawn more towards the oldest child, mainly because I play my role and are good at listening...

So interesting that my hubby is a youngest child too, though...I NEVER saw that happening. Sometimes, I think to myself, who in the fuck gets to be the one pining for attention and/or complaining tonight...most of the time, I WIN :lol:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
whats up with this sprint cut your rate thing? they are telling me my rate will be 26.50 for the same plan i have on att. i'm skeptical

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"D, lemme tell you something, the older you get the more complicated life gets.."

Brought it up on convo to my best friend & his response was, "Yea that's true, but it ain't gon get no more complicated than your life has already been." (He's known me over 10 years, I'm 33)

It was reassuring to hear that from someone who knows my story.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wha? Cuz they all got white necks? :dunno:

The costumes are from Gokaigers and the thing in the background is the mascot from Goseiger. Two different shows. You can't mix two sentai series in one show. The original PR tried that and they shucked that model for the one used in Japan after a while cause they couldn't keep up.

Smh.

:(

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
2014 was a disaster in two acts. Only thing good to come out of this year is I finally published a book, proudest achievement of my adult life.

I'm gonna give the vision board thing a try for 2015, see if that works out any.

The guy in my sig is now a Los Angeles Dodger. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

I never realized how rapey dudes come off until I spent some time on Twitter. I see why women don't wanna be bothered in public, sheesh.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
Where did this "you have to like a person b/c they are nice, a good person and they like you" come from?

Let me add the "and if you don't like said person then you are into no good people and want to get dogged on the low" statement as well.

WHAT?!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Where did this "you have to like a person b/c they are nice, a good person and they like you" come from?

Let me add the "and if you don't like said person then you are into no good people and want to get dogged on the low" statement as well.

WHAT?!

a nice gentleman is courting you and you are letting your thug mentality block his advancements????

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

WHAT?!

your turkey burger is here waiting for you. you want fries too

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
a nice gentleman is courting you and you are letting your thug mentality block his advancements????

This has nothing to do with me but if it did, I have the right to not like you if there is no chemistry, I don't find you attractive, find you boring or w/e. I know good people who are just friendd because we have different outlooks on life, relationships, habits, religion and other hot topics. That doesn't make either of us bad people, we just aren't good for each other.

Besides, my thugness only helps

your turkey burger is here waiting for you. you want fries too

Did you put mushrooms on it? Fleshy fries? You know I don't like skinny fries

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This has nothing to do with me but if it did, I have the right to not like you if there is no chemistry, I don't find you attractive, find you boring or w/e. I know good people who are just friendd because we have different outlooks on life, relationships, habits, religion and other hot topics. That doesn't make either of us bad people, we just aren't good for each other.

Besides, my thugness only helps

Did you put mushrooms on it? Fleshy fries? You know I don't like skinny fries

i peeled fresh potatoes and cut them up just the way you like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.