Twenty Fourteen: Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Another job screen tomorrow.... 30 minutes to get my foot in the door... LEGGO!

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

spider705

BGOL Investor
DJ Screw......Wineberry over Gold, 1995

on my htown shit today....

gray tapes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10678771_10202533601170493_910869444970859347_n.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
i dont care if you white or black i dont want to see your titties unless im getting ready to suck them or you are grabbing dollar bills out my mouth with them

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
The more things change, the more things stay the same...
Missing my dad...
Eh....Speaking at 2 events this month...Dont feel like it....

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry, but can we take a moment to talk about how great Solange's fashion was this weekend?

I want to marry her closet.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry, but can we take a moment to talk about how great Solange's fashion was this weekend?

I want to marry her closet.

Love her style!

FYI, her wedding location was one of the many ones I looked at for my wedding - great location that does a few events per year for a donation. Generally used as a performance space, and I LOVE the pictures that came out of that space of the women in white!

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
When you had nothing, you were up under my ass and I gave you what I didn't even have

The second you start doing better, THE SECOND, you drop me for some random white bitch and spend all the money I helped you build on HER

lol

Niggas

I'm over it

spider705

BGOL Investor
Swear to God....

It feels like I'm gonna go from no job to having to pick between multiple jobs....

It's coming soon.... I can feel this shit in my bones

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
When you had nothing, you were up under my ass and I gave you what I didn't even have

The second you start doing better, THE SECOND, you drop me for some random white bitch and spend all the money I helped you build on HER

lol

Niggas

I'm over it

dont let them see your anger.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
o_O

Love her style!

FYI, her wedding location was one of the many ones I looked at for my wedding - great location that does a few events per year for a donation. Generally used as a performance space, and I LOVE the pictures that came out of that space of the women in white!

Congratulations! You gotta share a bit of the dress when you get there...just a bit...

Honestly, I don't know which was badder the jumpsuit or the white dress. I really don't get why the woman get so much hate.

lol

Niggas

I'm over it

Move on. Live and learn. Now you know how to recognize the ungrateful.

Swear to God....

It feels like I'm gonna go from no job to having to pick between multiple jobs....

Keep the positive. Speak it in to existence.

Haven't been to sleep. Bill Whithers is playing. i feel like shit and i have to do hair. why you gotta throw a fit like you a child just cause we said we gonna leave you at the place where you want to go, so we can go visit someone else on a holiday? you look real 3 years old right now ma. :( Sometimes I wish we could have a holiday where we can all see all the people we want...and not have this bickering. it upsets me.

my back hurts, my tendons hurt, my stomach hurt (thanks virus!), and to think of all the work that needs to be done. too much. then to top it off i see this skirt that of course doesnt come in my size so now im all how can i get that? shouldnt be that hard to make. then i realize...where am i going to make it? seriously?

they said it would be easy. little money. but you got 2 i got 4. maths dont add. also...what about that other thing? i must see for myself.

i want to. but something isnt right. i must put this into work whre it works for me. but i dont see how it does. i need help. real help. not that pansy ass life coach that lasted all of three minutes. i need help.

i wish no one was sleep so i can sing when sunny gets blue. its now i feel.

spider705

BGOL Investor
That new Annie movie... With Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz...It's out in DVD quality on the internet... My kids and wife are sitting here watching it now...

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
2014 is one year I will NOT be sad to see go.

Rick Ross is finally washed. Never thought he'd put out an album I'd sleep on, but ZZZZZZ...

The Sixers gotta win a game before New Year's, right?

Right?

Being 30something years old + daily exercise = Constant erections and the desire to place said erection in a woman's mouth or vaginal area. Cold showers are necessary.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Swear to God....

Boom....

2 weeks to the day of making the above post I get the job I wanted!! :dance:

Interviewed yesterday at 11am, got the job offer at 2pm, start work Tuesday!

Those offering up prayers n support n well wishes, it was GREATLY appreciated :yes:

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.