tobe fans on suicide watch!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
and some people say i'm a hater or am obsessed... :lol:

Nash over Kobe for MVP? What a joke
DIME Magazine / Dime Magazine
Posted: 16 minutes ago

Word leaked Wednesday morning that Steve Nash will be named this year's MVP. While it won't be officially announced for some time, it looks like it's a done deal. And we think it's absurd.

The fact that Steve Nash is going to win the award isn't the problem. The problem is that Kobe Bryant didn't. Honestly, what more could Kobe have done this season to win the MVP? It's a joke. And what makes the whole thing even more outrageous is that his losing out is clearly personal. To be blunt, he didn't win it because the people with the votes just don't like him. And that's a shame.

:lol: well, tobe has taught his fans how to do 3 things: whine, NOT be gracious losers, and make up excuses...

Heading into this season, if someone asked you to make a list of what Kobe would have to do in the 2005-06 NBA season to win the MVP, what would you have said? Something like that Kobe would have to show that he's the best player in the NBA and he would have to take that god-awful Lakers team to the playoffs — not an easy thing to do in the Western Conference.

:lol: um, i can HONESTLY say that i don't know even ONE person who didn't think the fakers would make the worstern conference playoffs. do you?

So what did Kobe do? Here are three numbers: 81, 62 and 35.4. The 81-point explosion against the Raptors in January completely eclipsed the fact that he gave the Mavericks 62 in just three quarters a few weeks prior. His 35.4 points per game, easily enough to secure him the league's scoring title, was the eighth-highest single-season scoring average in league history and the most since MJ put up 37.1 points per game back in '87. No. 8 put together two separate streaks this season where he scored 40 or more points in four straight games.

Let's be blunt: Kobe Bryant is clearly the best basketball player in the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We've said it so many times: Steve Nash's supporting cast includes Shawn Marion (a guy who should have received some MVP attention) and Boris Diaw (potentially the NBA's Most Improved Player).

But if you substituted any other elite NBA shooting guard for Kobe Bryant and kept that same Lakers supporting cast, L.A.'s season would have been very, very different. Is there any doubt that Los Angeles would have finished with a record that was just as abysmal as that of the Knicks, Raptors or Trail Blazers?

:lol: at the careful choice of words. yes, the season would have been very different. the fakers would have finished with a BETTER record.

Kobe didn't barely get the Lakers to the playoffs, just scraping out the eighth seed. They finished seventh, were firmly entrenched in the playoff picture for much of the year, and their 45-game win total in the West was more than all but four teams in the Eastern Conference. With complimentary pieces like Chris Mihm, Devean George, Brian Cook and Sasha Vujacic surrounding Kobe, 45 wins in the Western Conference is nothing short of a miracle.

:lol: at the tobe fans still knocking the supporting cast... kinda difficult to sell that load of shit when they all shot better than tobe though...

So why no love for Kobe? Like we said earlier, it's strictly personal. There's no other explanation. The writers with the votes just don't like him. They're blurring their feelings about Kobe as a person with how they view him as a basketball player.

:lol: no, maybe you're just a two-bit e-hack with a man crush not willing to face the FACTS that tobe is a SCORER who had the green light to take ridiculous numbers of FGAs per game. what else did he do?

We've been hearing all year that Kobe shouldn't win the MVP because he "doesn't make the players around him better." We don't necessarily agree, but if that's what we're basing this on, then by all means, give Steve Nash the "Makes Those Around Him Better Award" and be done with it.

Kobe perfectly fits the two criteria that voters traditionally use when deciding on an MVP: he's the best player in the league and he's invaluable to his team.

:lol: tobe's not even the best player on the fakers, but these clowns wanna suggest tobe's the best player in the league...

Kobe Bryant is the NBA's Most Valuable Player.

It's not even close

i'm gonna go buy some stock in a body bag manufacturer, 'cause it's gonna be a lot of unstable fanboys who won't be able to cope with this news any better than the cakeboy who wrote this article...

:lol:

:smh:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
game 2, fakers v. suns

let's see...

tobe is 4-7 FGAs, 4 TOs :puke: , 3 PFs in 20 minutes

WOW. remarkable.

the fakers nearly DOUBLED their lead with tobe on the bench.

MVP? :dance:

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: game 2, fakers v. suns

You neglect to mention that that lead also decreased to nine at one point (whereas it was fifteen) after Kobe sat down.

All the Kobe hating/loving, the Lakers are playing good basketball. They're scoring (efficiently), they're playing great defense on Phoenix (THE scoring team in the NBA), and they can only get better (can't get much worse against Phoenix than they've already been). I'm looking forward to a hell of a series.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
i'm stunned...

H,

i'm disappointed... though we've disagreed on a great many things, i've always held a measure of respect for you because UNLIKE MOST FAKERS FANS AND TOBE SUPPORTERS, you'd never resorted to lying or making up stories to defend tobe.

UNTIL NOW. :smh:

Havoc said:
You neglect to mention that that lead also decreased to nine at one point (whereas it was fifteen) after Kobe sat down.

are your true colors coming out? i couldn't possibly mention something that NEVER HAPPENED.

Bryant Substitution replaced by Vujacic 3:02
2:53 [PHX 33-42] Diaw Jump Shot: Made (4 PTS) Assist: Nash (2 AST)
Vujacic Jump Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Odom (2 AST) 2:29 [LAL 45-33]
2:16 [PHX 36-45] Bell Jump Shot: Made (10 PTS) Assist: Barbosa (3 AST)
Parker Turnover: Lost Ball Out of Bounds (2 TO) 2:03
(2:03) Timeout: Official
Jackson Substitution replaced by George 2:03
1:49 Diaw Foul: Offensive (3 PF)
1:49 Diaw Turnover: Foul (4 TO)
1:49 Diaw Substitution replaced by Grant
Odom Jump Shot: Made (11 PTS) Assist: Parker (2 AST) 1:32 [LAL 48-36]
1:16 Barbosa Jump Shot: Missed Block: Brown (1 BLK)
George Rebound (Off: Def:3) 1:13
Brown Jump Shot: Made (8 PTS) 1:01 [LAL 50-36]
1:01 Grant Foul: Shooting (1 PF)
Brown Free Throw 1 of 1 (9 PTS) 1:01 [LAL 51-36]
0:48 Nash Turnover: Bad Pass (4 TO) Steal: Parker (1 ST)
0:45 Grant Foul: Flagrant Type 1 (2 PF)
Parker Free Throw Flagrant 2 of 2 (5 PTS) 0:45 [LAL 52-36]
Parker Free Throw Flagrant 1 of 1 (6 PTS) 0:45 [LAL 53-36]
Odom Jump Shot: Missed 0:32
0:30 Marion Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)
0:24 Barbosa Layup Shot: Missed Block: Odom (1 BLK)
Parker Rebound (Off:1 Def:1) 0:21
Parker Turnover: Lost Ball (3 TO) Steal: Bell (1 ST) 0:02
0:00 [PHX 38-53] Bell Layup Shot: Made (12 PTS)

the suns lead was 9 with 2:53 to play in Q2. the suns lead was 17 with :45 to play in Q2.

like i said. they almost doubled the lead with tobe on the bench.

TrojansFan

Potential Star
Registered
Re: i'm stunned...

cranrab said:
H,

i'm disappointed... though we've disagreed on a great many things, i've always held a measure of respect for you because UNLIKE MOST FAKERS FANS AND TOBE SUPPORTERS, you'd never resorted to lying or making up stories to defend tobe.

UNTIL NOW. :smh:

are your true colors coming out? i couldn't possibly mention something that NEVER HAPPENED.

Bryant Substitution replaced by Vujacic 3:02
2:53 [PHX 33-42] Diaw Jump Shot: Made (4 PTS) Assist: Nash (2 AST)
Vujacic Jump Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Odom (2 AST) 2:29 [LAL 45-33]
2:16 [PHX 36-45] Bell Jump Shot: Made (10 PTS) Assist: Barbosa (3 AST)
Parker Turnover: Lost Ball Out of Bounds (2 TO) 2:03
(2:03) Timeout: Official
Jackson Substitution replaced by George 2:03
1:49 Diaw Foul: Offensive (3 PF)
1:49 Diaw Turnover: Foul (4 TO)
1:49 Diaw Substitution replaced by Grant
Odom Jump Shot: Made (11 PTS) Assist: Parker (2 AST) 1:32 [LAL 48-36]
1:16 Barbosa Jump Shot: Missed Block: Brown (1 BLK)
George Rebound (Off: Def:3) 1:13
Brown Jump Shot: Made (8 PTS) 1:01 [LAL 50-36]
1:01 Grant Foul: Shooting (1 PF)
Brown Free Throw 1 of 1 (9 PTS) 1:01 [LAL 51-36]
0:48 Nash Turnover: Bad Pass (4 TO) Steal: Parker (1 ST)
0:45 Grant Foul: Flagrant Type 1 (2 PF)
Parker Free Throw Flagrant 2 of 2 (5 PTS) 0:45 [LAL 52-36]
Parker Free Throw Flagrant 1 of 1 (6 PTS) 0:45 [LAL 53-36]
Odom Jump Shot: Missed 0:32
0:30 Marion Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)
0:24 Barbosa Layup Shot: Missed Block: Odom (1 BLK)
Parker Rebound (Off:1 Def:1) 0:21
Parker Turnover: Lost Ball (3 TO) Steal: Bell (1 ST) 0:02
0:00 [PHX 38-53] Bell Layup Shot: Made (12 PTS)

the suns lead was 9 with 2:53 to play in Q2. the suns lead was 17 with :45 to play in Q2.

like i said. they almost doubled the lead with tobe on the bench.

You couldn't possibly mention something that NEVER HAPPENED???
You just did!
When Bryant left the game with 2:53 remaining in Q2 the LAKERS led 42-31.
The Lakers led at halftime 53-38.
Therefore the LAKERS had an 11 point lead (not 9) when Vujacic substituted for Bryant and they only had a 15 point lead at halftime. The lead was only increased by 4 points (far from doubled).
Not sure why you mentioned the score with :45 seconds left to play before halftime...Did Kobe Bryant check back into the game and I missed it? I believe he was still on the bench.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor

TrojansFan said:
You couldn't possibly mention something that NEVER HAPPENED???
You just did!
When Bryant left the game with 2:53 remaining in Q2 the LAKERS led 42-31.
The Lakers led at halftime 53-38.
Therefore the LAKERS had an 11 point lead (not 9) when Vujacic substituted for Bryant and they only had a 15 point lead at halftime. The lead was only increased by 4 points (far from doubled).
Not sure why you mentioned the score with :45 seconds left to play before halftime...Did Kobe Bryant check back into the game and I missed it? I believe he was still on the bench.
he was on the bench while wack ass smurf parker gave Raja a fuckin dunk - smurf pisses me off - he seems like his head is up his ass and not on the game

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Makkonnen said:
he was on the bench while wack ass smurf parker gave Raja a fuckin dunk - smurf pisses me off - he seems like his head is up his ass and not on the game

don't worry, M...

we all know that TF doesn't watch games... otherwise he would've known how that final play of the 1st half went down...

TrojansFan

Potential Star
Registered

cranrab said:
don't worry, M...

we all know that TF doesn't watch games... otherwise he would've known how that final play of the 1st half went down...

He's backing me up you idiot!

I'm the one who pointed out that Bryant was on the bench at the end of the half! You are th eone who reported the score with :45 seconds left in the half as if he checked back in to give up that final basket!!!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
*yawn*

fakers built a 16 point lead in the 2nd quarter WITH tobe on the floor (was he involved?) :cool:

tobe goes out (turned the ball over on a PF, resulting in a suns basket) and the lead goes down to 9... oh, i see... you want to conveniently FORGET that it was tobe's PF and TO that gave the suns the basketball and lead to a score 10 seconds later... ;)

the fakers built the lead to 17 (you DO realize that's almost double 9, right?) and were playing for last shot when william parker fumbled the handle and TO'd the ball to raja bell... instead of up by 17, 19 or 20, the fakers go into the half only up by 15...

*sigh*

:smh: @ armenians who try to learn american sports...

Dolemite

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
*yawn*

fakers built a 16 point lead in the 2nd quarter WITH tobe on the floor (was he involved?) :cool:

tobe goes out (turned the ball over on a PF, resulting in a suns basket) and the lead goes down to 9... oh, i see... you want to conveniently FORGET that it was tobe's PF and TO that gave the suns the basketball and lead to a score 10 seconds later... ;)

the fakers built the lead to 17 (you DO realize that's almost double 9, right?) and were playing for last shot when william parker fumbled the handle and TO'd the ball to raja bell... instead of up by 17, 19 or 20, the fakers go into the half only up by 15...

*sigh*

:smh: @ armenians who try to learn american sports...
lol @ the armenian jokes - do i get to use my armenian cussing?

mama cunem :lol: that aint at anyone just havent said it in 20 years

Yo Cran I know youre a Toby hater but he is the leader of that team and fragile kats like Kwame etc look at him as such and without him on the floor at certain times running the offense or with Lamar running the offense that game was an L
The Suns also came back within 5pts and Toby started hitting shots.
I think Phil's subbing has hurt the team intentionally - I think he wants them to overcome playing shitty with smush and leaving a hot sasha and luke on the bench a long time after the half

armenian- the only language where foot apparel is also the name of pussy :D

Dolemite

Star
Registered

TrojansFan said:
He's backing me up you idiot!

I'm the one who pointed out that Bryant was on the bench at the end of the half! You are th eone who reported the score with :45 seconds left in the half as if he checked back in to give up that final basket!!!

toby was on the bench but im not following you guys' argument enough to know what you're talking about in regard to what u just said

i was looking for an excuse to bad mouth smurf parker

yo cranrab- without toby the lakers wouldnt have made the playoffs - I forget that jim jackson is even on the team- then when I remember I ask myself why he isnt playing then I see him act like his name is Jack Jimson when we're trying to slow down the game and he's tossin up bricks without a fuckin care in the world

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Dolemite said:
im not following you guys' argument enough to know what you're talking about in regard to what u just said

i was looking for an excuse to bad mouth smurf parker

don't sweat it, the armenian is just looking for non-existant backup...

everybody knows the simple bitch talks out the side of his neck about shit he don't know...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
i'm stunned...

Dolemite said:
yo cranrab- without toby the lakers wouldnt have made the playoffs

of course, there's no way to prove this, so we'll just have to disagree...

my thing is, if you put 5 AVERAGE players together who BUY INTO what coach jackson is selling, that squad will make the playoffs... PERIOD...

in the worstern conference with teams like memphis and sacramento qualifying, the fakers could've even made 6th spot without tobe...

what people always overlook is that tobe's poor play retarded the growth of the TEAM... no matter what their individual weaknesses may be (or have been), the fakers are a stronger team when tobe FALLS INTO STEP...

splitting the suns on the road is PROOF POSITIVE...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Dolemite said:
Yo Cran I know youre a Toby hater but he is the leader of that team and fragile kats like Kwame etc look at him as such and without him on the floor at certain times running the offense or with Lamar running the offense that game was an L

i disagree, but EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT, the first 3 quarters of game 1 and ALL of game 2 PROVE that the fakers TEAM doesn't need tobe's scoring binges to win...

no girly over dramatics...

no gaudy excessive shooting...

put any AVERAGE player in that slot who believes in the TEAM CONCEPT, and the fakers are up 2-0 on the suns...

Dolemite

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
i disagree, but EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT, the first 3 quarters of game 1 and ALL of game 2 PROVE that the fakers TEAM doesn't need tobe's scoring binges to win...

no girly over dramatics...

no gaudy excessive shooting...

put any AVERAGE player in that slot who believes in the TEAM CONCEPT, and the fakers are up 2-0 on the suns...
naw bruh - I disagree - Lamar lacks nuts and the rest of the team except Luke, Cook and sasha are not disciplined enough to run Phil's game plan. I do agree that Phil's offense is superior and if they just did what he told them they'd be alot better. But that team is young as fuck. And many of those dudes are undisciplined. Now they have finally reached a balance where Toby is buying into the guys being on board with the offense and Toby is not playin Jacky Chan. Without Toby coming through in stretches where dudes were steady bricking (fast break ops for the suns) and steady doing stupid stupid stupid stupid shit like Smurf does 50% or more of the time the Lakers wouldnt have won Game 2 or a good deal of those last games they won.

I agree totally about having average players who execute what the coach(as long as he's not an idiot) says to do. Problem is there are alot of immature stupid gifted athletes in the league.
Spurs and Pistons are prime examples of teams stacked with good players who are disciplined.

I also have to stress the point that having a guy that people fear and must double will boost the attitude and confidence of insecure teammates. But I think Cook, Walton and Sasha need more minutes that smurfette and jim jackson and some others squander.

man i wonder if the lakers tried hypnotizing Kwame. :smh: that muthafucka should be destroying kats every time - dude has the heart of a rabbit

Dolemite

Star
Registered

cranrab said:
of course, there's no way to prove this, so we'll just have to disagree...

my thing is, if you put 5 AVERAGE players together who BUY INTO what coach jackson is selling, that squad will make the playoffs... PERIOD...

in the worstern conference with teams like memphis and sacramento qualifying, the fakers could've even made 6th spot without tobe...

what people always overlook is that tobe's poor play retarded the growth of the TEAM... no matter what their individual weaknesses may be (or have been), the fakers are a stronger team when tobe FALLS INTO STEP...

splitting the suns on the road is PROOF POSITIVE...
i have to disagree. Game 2 clearly showed how immature that team is and unable to stand on their own without Kobe when the heat is on. The lead was cut to 5 and the Suns were on a 11-4 run and the Lakers were shook, not hitting jumpers not playing good D etc and Toby single handedly answered every shot Nash and Bell hit. Nobody else even tried to step up. I agree in general with what you mean but with Cook and Sasha on the bench( the lakers most confident shooters outside of Lamar and Toby) and with Lamar not remembering to take Marion to the whole or being caught in Dantoni's post double maneuver there was only Toby to man up and take control.

Ive never seen one great player who could do more than 5 average players in sync

Dolemite

Star
Registered

cranrab said:
don't sweat it, the armenian is just looking for non-existant backup...

everybody knows the simple bitch talks out the side of his neck about shit he don't know...

yeah i dont hate armenians but i know how they are
plus ive never seen a fly armenian chick that is pretty bad

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
D,

same story going on at staples right now...

i still think it means i'm correct...

Q1 tobe goes 1-5 FGAs, but luke walton 4-7 FGAs and william parker 3-6 FGAs... result? fakers win Q1 by 4 points...

Q2 tobe goes 1-4 FGAs, but william parker 2-4 FGAs, and sasha vujacic 2-3 FGAs... result? fakers win Q2 by 1 point...

lamar odom (11) and kwame brown (5) are PUNISHING the suns on the boards... of those 16 rebounds, 6 of them were offensive...

the fakers DON'T need tobe... the fakers need a TEAM player... it just happens to be tobe right now...

tobe's got all these wannabe's scratching their heads, wondering how the fakers can be winning when he's 2-9 FGAs...

to me, it's OBVIOUS... i've been saying since jump that the fakers are a .600+ team when tobe shoots < 25 FGAs...

last thing til 2nd half: i've said since game 1 that coach d'antoni needs to sit the over-rated euro boris diaw and brazilian garbage man leandro barbosa...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in here watching the game as well. Tim Thomas with 16 first qt points? :eek:

I agree about Diaw and Barbosa. They need to be on the bench. I wonder why D'Antoni doesnt play James Jones more. He can step out hit the 3 and he can defend and rebound.

That PG, SG, and 3 SF lineup isnt going to work.

On another note... :lol: @ all that armenian shit. Who is an armenian?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
a couple notes from Q3:

god bless shawn marion and thank the lord that he is blessed with great physical gifts, because the man can't shoot a jumper to save his life!

the suns have found a crease down the middle of the fakers' D and are exploiting it with a cutter right now... let's see how coach jackson adjusts...

the fakers have been exploiting the suns lack of size through kwame brown... they need to sucker the fakers in by ALLOWING an entry pass to kwame brown DEEP on the blocks AND THEN CUTTING OFF ALL OUTLET PASSES AND LANES TO THE RIM...

kwame brown is responding well NOW because he is reacting by immediately taking a shot up... if they make him THINK WITH THE BALL EARLY IN THE SHOT CLOCK (making him the playmaker), the suns may have a better chance...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: at this game.

This shit is pure comedy. When did Wobe become an enforcer?

Boris Diaw is soft and needs to toughen up.

:lol: @ bandwagon Laker fans cheering on Kwame Brown now. With the game close, I expect Wobe to go off in the 4th quarter and lessen the Lakers chances of winning. :yes:

Dolemite

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
a couple notes from Q3:

god bless shawn marion and thank the lord that he is blessed with great physical gifts, because the man can't shoot a jumper to save his life!

the suns have found a crease down the middle of the fakers' D and are exploiting it with a cutter right now... let's see how coach jackson adjusts...

the fakers have been exploiting the suns lack of size through kwame brown... they need to sucker the fakers in by ALLOWING an entry pass to kwame brown DEEP on the blocks AND THEN CUTTING OFF ALL OUTLET PASSES AND LANES TO THE RIM...

kwame brown is responding well NOW because he is reacting by immediately taking a shot up... if they make him THINK WITH THE BALL EARLY IN THE SHOT CLOCK (making him the playmaker), the suns may have a better chance...
kwame brown is goin off- bout to fuck up diaw too

kwame's confidence is come in part from a future hall of famer befriending him and pumpin his ego up too

lmao this game might have a brawl

luke walton is comin on seriously and so is smurfette parker

the difference is also toby's teammates are performing well also- your analysis of the points per quarter and all that is nice but says nothing about the team leader who is BRYANT lol - Toby is the leader and core of the team
did toby piss on you or something? dawg i respect u an all but u have a bigtime issue with him- u are on his case like me harassing duke

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Dolemite said:
dawg i respect u an all but u have a bigtime issue with him- u are on his case like me harassing duke

LOL! :lol:

well said, but NO...

i'm just trying to impress upon people how it's NOT important for tobe to score... the fakers can function JUST FINE without tobe jacking up 30 shots a night... or even SCORING 30 points a night...

hope you cats got the spurs v. kings game on right now... that shit is HOT!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ how this PHO/LAL game is being officiated.

Does anyone know the status of Brian Grant and Kurt Thomas? Phoenix's lack of rebounding is sickening.

Also no surprise the Lakers are up by 7 with an even distribution of shots and team play.

Ooops, trash shot by Kobe resulting in a loose ball foul, Phoenix scores.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
cranrab said:
lamar odom (11) and kwame brown (5) are PUNISHING the suns on the boards... of those 16 rebounds, 6 of them were offensive...

i take it back, the suns aren't getting PUNISHED. the suns are getting MURDERED on the boards... the fakers have 48 rebounds with 14 :eek: of those being OFFENSIVE...

shawn marion has replaced kevin bacon as THE HOLLOW MAN...

a7chemist

Potential Star
Registered
xfactor said:
Ooops, trash shot by Kobe resulting in a loose ball foul, Phoenix scores.

Ooops, lakers win

Kobe is playing like all u fuckers want him to play and u still talk shit about him

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
a7chemist said:
Kobe is playing like all u fuckers want him to play and u still talk shit about him

is that directed solely at XF or me too?

because if i'm included in your statement, where did i talk shit? more importantly, what did i say that was untrue?

BTW, lamar odom with 15 and 17... damn... :cool:

edit: HNIC oughta pay me, because i got 7 people rushing in this forum after the game to read what i wrote! :D

Dolemite

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
i take it back, the suns aren't getting PUNISHED. the suns are getting MURDERED on the boards... the fakers have 48 rebounds with 14 :eek: of those being OFFENSIVE...

shawn marion has replaced kevin bacon as THE HOLLOW MAN...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ Hollow man -
the Gaytrix :smh:

XFactor - Brian Grant is fine but he can't run with that squad and he makes Kwame look like Tim Duncan - at least he did the other night for the minute or so he was in the game. He isn't capable of running with them. No ones first choice for center would ever be Tin Thomas

see how bad they miss Amare now? :smh:

Dolemite

Star
Registered
now since the suns have no heart like they have no rebounding , how badly will the Lakers be beat down by the Paper Clips in the next round?

Kwame -Kaman
Lamar - Elton
Luke- Maggette
Kobe - Cuttino
Smurf - Cassell

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a7chemist said:
Ooops, lakers win

Talk shit about him? When did I do that?

Now if you said I told the TRUTH about him, then we agree. I applaud the Lakers for winning despite Bryant's poor 4th quarter play. But I thought he was clutch? Looks like I need to update my thread.

3-8 FGA in the 4th qt with 1 TO and its talking shit because I said he took poor shots in the 4th? :smh: You need to take that idiot talk back to the main forum.

Dolemite said:
XFactor - Brian Grant is fine but he can't run with that squad and he makes Kwame look like Tim Duncan - at least he did the other night for the minute or so he was in the game. He isn't capable of running with them. No ones first choice for center would ever be Tin Thomas

see how bad they miss Amare now? :smh:

Phoenix has to do something to address their rebounding deficiencies. Getting outrebounded by 20 is not going to win any game and its obvious the players out on the court now dont have any heart.

After watching the game tonight, I can see why Nash was voted MVP because that current Phoenix team flat out sucks.

And yeah its obvious the team is missing Amare... Along with Joe Johnson, Quentin Richardson, and Steven Hunter.

:smh: @ Barbosa logging 30+ minutes

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Dolemite said:
Kwame -Kaman
Lamar - Elton
Luke- Maggette
Kobe - Cuttino
Smurf - Cassell

YOU WISH the clippers will be starting maggette at the SF... don't sweat... i do too... but i think they'll use quentin ross before they let corey back into the starting lineup...

also, did you catch the last game? cuttino may be out next game with the hip injury...

Dolemite

Star
Registered
Xfactor- barberella sucks lol the suns are a weak ass team They can't afford fast strong big men and all the guards and sf types they have - you see what happens when they play slow and now you see what happens when they play fast

The Phoenix Sons are some cotton candy ass scrubs - youd think Marion would have some nuts or something

Funny how nash went to the Sons and they are flower petal tough and Dallas got Avery runnin shit and now they got good D

Dolemite

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
YOU WISH the clippers will be starting maggette at the SF... don't sweat... i do too... but i think they'll use quentin ross before they let corey back into the starting lineup...

also, did you catch the last game? cuttino may be out next game with the hip injury...
damn i was channel hoppin cuz Melo's retard smile urks me as well as Camby's duke ellington look

you never said who u liked in round 2 :D