CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
listen to this young dude having fun wit it "Arab Musik"

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/pHzz_sR43qU&hl=en_US&fs=1[/FLASH]

i fuck wit these kinda beats, they go hard

Rick Ronson

Banned
Hey Fam.I Seen The List Of Producers Vibe Has For There Bracket But I Seen Some Hit And Misses Up There.....so What Ima Do Is Round Up 65 Of The Greatest And Post Them In A Pdf File And Let Bgol Go At It....the List Is Below And If U See Some That Should And Shouldnt Be There Post Ya Thoughts And Ill Review In A Week Or So And Set Up Bracket.......what Yall Think??

rza
dr.dre*****
nottz*
neptunes
just Blaze**
kanye West
88-keys
dj Hi-tek**
swizz Beatz**
salaam Remi*
organized Noize**
dj Toomp
rick Ruben*
j-dilla********
dj Scratch**
dj Khalid
khyrisis*
scram Jones
dj Babu
trackmasters
dj Premier********
pete Rock************
diamond D**
lord Finnesse**
beatminerz
large Proffesor*
bomb Squad****
ski
exile
havoc*
9th Wonder***
will.i.am
illmind*
ayattollah
marley Marl*
dj Muggs
dame Grease
dj Mathematics
rick Rock
heatmakerz
dj Quik
easy Mo Bee*
buckwild
nashiem Myrick
chad Wes
4th Disciple
true Master
jermaine Dupree
scott Storch
lil John
mannie Fresh
don Cannon
q-tip
rockwilder
vitamin D
timbaland
dj Green Laternn
no I.d.
eric Sermon*
cool & Dre
statik Selectah
disco D
madlib
focus
scram Jones

geah ;)

DatNiggaT

Star
Registered
Man i honestly dont know who i would put As number 1, i got a small beef tho, wit dudes who swear premier is the greatest, i grew up on thisshit i am a hiphop/rap music extremist, and i have to say with all due respect and with an open non bias mond state, but premier is a boring ass dude man, most, thats right most of his beats bore me to death, i dont care how hiphop u are or how traditional u are but if u find premier beats to be the greatest hiphop beas then ur jist a bpring stubborn muthafucka, rza is a million times nicer that premier, man fuck that beats by the poubd is better than premier, this is just another example of showing too much respect to a pioneer or one of the first greAt hiphop producers, whatever u wanna call him but he's no that great

Bout time somebody said it. Premo is good for what he is or was. His sound is still '93 though. "OUTDATED" When I hear new tracks he did, they sound like the same shit he beeeennnn doing for years. I guess some ppl just don't like change. He ain't like Fresh or somebody that actually can do a variety of shit instead of just sample other ppl's music. Fresh may sample rarely but he uses original compositions as well as LIVE MUSICIANS often.