**the Official Bgol Greatest Producers** Bracket

sqush

Star
Registered
Hey Fam.I Seen The List Of Producers Vibe Has For There Bracket But I Seen Some Hit And Misses Up There.....so What Ima Do Is Round Up 65 Of The Greatest And Post Them In A Pdf File And Let Bgol Go At It....the List Is Below And If U See Some That Should And Shouldnt Be There Post Ya Thoughts And Ill Review In A Week Or So And Set Up Bracket.......what Yall Think??

rza
dr.dre
nottz
neptunes
just Blaze
kanye West
88-keys
dj Hi-tek
swizz Beatz
salaam Remi
organized Noize
dj Toomp
rick Ruben
j-dilla
dj Scratch
dj Khalid
khyrisis
scram Jones
dj Babu
trackmasters
dj Premier
pete Rock
diamond D
lord Finnesse
beatminerz
large Proffesor
bomb Squad
ski
exile
havoc
9th Wonder
will.i.am
illmind
ayattollah
marley Marl
dj Muggs
dame Grease
dj Mathematics
rick Rock
heatmakerz
dj Quik
easy Mo Bee
buckwild
nashiem Myrick
chad Wes
4th Disciple
true Master
jermaine Dupree
scott Storch
lil John
mannie Fresh
don Cannon
q-tip
rockwilder
vitamin D
timbaland
dj Green Laternn
no I.d.
eric Sermon
cool & Dre
statik Selectah
disco D
madlib
focus
scram Jones

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
DJ Quik should be right after Dre not 41. He too far down on that list especially as long as he's been doing it. He sold over 50 million records too.

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
Man i honestly dont know who i would put As number 1, i got a small beef tho, wit dudes who swear premier is the greatest, i grew up on thisshit i am a hiphop/rap music extremist, and i have to say with all due respect and with an open non bias mond state, but premier is a boring ass dude man, most, thats right most of his beats bore me to death, i dont care how hiphop u are or how traditional u are but if u find premier beats to be the greatest hiphop beas then ur jist a bpring stubborn muthafucka, rza is a million times nicer that premier, man fuck that beats by the poubd is better than premier, this is just another example of showing too much respect to a pioneer or one of the first greAt hiphop producers, whatever u wanna call him but he's no that great

sqush

Star
Registered
DJ Quik should be right after Dre not 41. He too far down on that list especially as long as he's been doing it. He sold over 50 million records too.

My fault the numbers next to the list is not a ranking....Just a list.....not a power ranking list bro...

primofan

Star
Registered
Man i honestly dont know who i would put As number 1, i got a small beef tho, wit dudes who swear premier is the greatest, i grew up on thisshit i am a hiphop/rap music extremist, and i have to say with all due respect and with an open non bias mond state, but premier is a boring ass dude man, most, thats right most of his beats bore me to death, i dont care how hiphop u are or how traditional u are but if u find premier beats to be the greatest hiphop beas then ur jist a bpring stubborn muthafucka, rza is a million times nicer that premier, man fuck that beats by the poubd is better than premier, this is just another example of showing too much respect to a pioneer or one of the first greAt hiphop producers, whatever u wanna call him but he's no that great

let me ask you this? Do you make beats? Because I thought premier was just plain dope, until I started actually making beats. When I started realizing his disgusting techniques of chopping up samples, that's when I new he was something special. Premier is a SONIC GENIUS...yeah I said it...lol.

but yo...this is IMO...

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
let me ask you this? Do you make beats? Because I thought premier was just plain dope, until I started actually making beats. When I started realizing his disgusting techniques of chopping up samples, that's when I new he was something special. Premier is a SONIC GENIUS...yeah I said it...lol.

but yo...this is IMO...

Actually i do make beats i own a mpc2000xl i'm not great at it but i've made a small hand full of bets that are bangers, i've been making beat since about 10th grade, and my beats are so decentlyy good that i've influenced and showed peers how to make beats, im not great at all so dont get me wrong, but my opinion is that premier is totally overrated, and if u wanna talk about chopping samples, there a lot of great producers who can chop samples, that producer arab is a beast and so was heatmakers, i used to buy gangstarr albums and fall right the fuck asleep listenin to that boring ass shit, and who really cares about technique if the end result usually sucks; thats like the point guard who can dribble his ass of yet he cant hit a jumper or a lay up, till this day i regret ever buying a gangstarr album

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
the heatmakers are on this list?

*leaves thread*

Yea i bet ur in ur late 30's or just dont like heatmakers cuz dipset rapped to them, but let rakim rap to a heatmakers beat u'll be like

"yo son that shit is hot"

Yall niggaz is mad bias, just cuz shit dont sound like it dd when u were growing up doesnt mean it isnt good

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The Neptunes #4? Really?

Lil Jon over Timbaland,Cool and Dre and Rockwilder amongst others.:smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:puke::puke:

but i understand your opinion. Premo!!!!

sqush

Star
Registered
Fellas Fellas!!!!!!!!!!! Please Ignore The Numbers Next To The Names....there Not Ranked......just A List Of Names To Go Thru.....

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
I mean seriously tho rza is fuckin nice! Rza is a super beast, if i were a rapper i'd probably have 1 rza track every album, dude is mad creative his patterns are beautiful

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean seriously tho rza is fuckin nice! Rza is a super beast, if i were a rapper i'd probably have 1 rza track every album, dude is mad creative his patterns are beautiful

Like you would choose RZA I would choose Premo. In reality you can't go wrong with either one of them. RZA is probably more influential than Premo as well, but I still have an acquired taste for Premo beats.

sqush

Star
Registered
Like you would choose RZA I would choose Premo. In reality you can't go wrong with either one of them. RZA is probably more influential than Premo as well, but I still have an acquired taste for Premo beats.

hey SELFSCIENCE....i NEED TO HOLLA AT U ASAP MAN......HIT ME UP THRU PRIVATE MAIL.....:cool:

sqush

Star
Registered
Thanks Guys With Comming Thru With Opinions Keep Names Coming ..i Might Have To Make A Bigger Bracket Lol! Any Of Yall Know Where To Get A Large Bracket Download?? I Got A 65 Spot Bracket .but If More Names Need To Be Added......

primofan

Star
Registered
Actually i do make beats i own a mpc2000xl i'm not great at it but i've made a small hand full of bets that are bangers, i've been making beat since about 10th grade, and my beats are so decentlyy good that i've influenced and showed peers how to make beats, im not great at all so dont get me wrong, but my opinion is that premier is totally overrated, and if u wanna talk about chopping samples, there a lot of great producers who can chop samples, that producer arab is a beast and so was heatmakers, i used to buy gangstarr albums and fall right the fuck asleep listenin to that boring ass shit, and who really cares about technique if the end result usually sucks; thats like the point guard who can dribble his ass of yet he cant hit a jumper or a lay up, till this day i regret ever buying a gangstarr album

what you call boring...I call Subliminal. I thought I was the only cat who picked up on this until I started reading articles about him. And then When I met him in Daytona, I asked him about that shit and he pretty much co-signed what I was thinking. On his deeper beats you have to listen to that shit a bunch of times to actually "get it". At that's that key...Alot of niggas just don't "get Premier beats". Which then translates into "boring".

We can at least agree that the RZA is dope...

On a side note, when Wu was is Miami a while back..I asked RZA who were some of his favorite producers....

guess which producer was near the top of the list.....lol

sqush

Star
Registered
Premo is a fav of mines too..............but a few cats on this list def carry some heat.......

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Funny cats is debating my two favorite producers. RZA and Primo.

Although I have no actual beat making knowledge. I'm suprised more cats aren't discussing DRE.

Also, can some of my beat making brothas explain to me why J-Dilla gets so much props.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
Throw some new blood in there just for kicks Boi-1da (best i ever had, Forever,Over). Polow don,nitty,K.E.
Love em or hate em them cats is making hits.
:dance:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We could be here for years with the people they left off...

Earthtone 3...or how about Dre 3000 period. :dunno:

NO FUCKING PIMP C...................................................................................................:angry:

I'm out this bitch. :smh:

No NO Joe. No Mike Dean. Fuck this fuck ass list. No goddamn Pimp C. :angry:

sqush

Star
Registered

NO FUCKING PIMP C...................................................................................................:angry:

HEY u right fam....i am missing some names.thats why im asking yall to post to be fair......smh at me forgetting alchemist Pimp c or Mike Dean:smh: thankf for opinion

sqush

Star
Registered

HEY u right fam....i am missing some names.thats why im asking yall to post to be fair......smh at me forgetting alchemist Pimp c or Mike Dean:smh: thankf for opinion

Bruh In Law

The Peoples Champ
Certified Pussy Poster

I agree 100%, years ago I would've swore premo and rza were it. But I don't care what nobody say, neither one of them can fuck with just blaze right now. They got my respect and are legends but j dilla and just blaze are it right now

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
listen to this young dude having fun wit it "Arab Musik"

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/pHzz_sR43qU&hl=en_US&fs=1[/FLASH]

i fuck wit these kinda beats, they go hard