The FUK YOU Thread

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
FUK YOU to people who want to act like they are above shit yet still answer to it. You are not on my mind enough for me to e-hate you or give a fuck about you.

FUK YOU to my vibrator(R.I.P.) that broke in half,you left me when I really needed you.

FUK YOU to you scary asses who talk shit but don't say it to that person.

FUK YOU Cleveland weather,damn why the fuck you have to drop 5-6 inches of snow in an hour wtf.

FUK YOU because I am happy with my life without a man in it and I still kick it and enjoy myself.

FUK YOU to the fact that I know so many fine ass men,yet these fuckers live too far away.

McG,I will be back with more.

:D

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
FUK YOU to people who want to act like they are above shit yet still answer to it. You are not on my mind enough for me to e-hate you or give a fuck about you.

FUK YOU to my vibrator(R.I.P.) that broke in half,you left me when I really needed you.

FUK YOU to you scary asses who talk shit but don't say it to that person.

FUK YOU Cleveland weather,damn why the fuck you have to drop 5-6 inches of snow in an hour wtf.

FUK YOU because I am happy with my life without a man in it and I still kick it and enjoy myself.

FUK YOU to the fact that I know so many fine ass men,yet these fuckers live too far away.

McG,I will be back with more.

:D

1147481_356x237.jpg

Tell 'em why you mad...

*Reads her post and realizes he's qualified to be in that last category. He's a good looking guy who unfortunately lives no where near Cleveland...:lol::cool::cool::D:cool::cool::lol:...After making that observation he says...* Fuck you to all the miles between where I am and Cleveland. SONS OF BITCHES!!! :hmm::angry::hmm:

I'd also like to say FUCK YOU to the slight bit of illness I feel. Lets see how you do when I hit you with this combination of soup, vitamins, Orange Juice, and this last splash of Cognac. I have no time to get sick, so I'll knock this shit out ASAP. How dare a cold try to grab me 2 days before the outing my friends have planned for my birthday (my actual birthday is 1/24 though). Nope, not gonna happen, CT will be feeling his Finest on Friday night...

malcomx.gif

...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

:eek: Now I gotta see that snap back in action. GOOOOOOOOOD LAWD

BTW: FUK YOU to blunt cause I know it is gonna come in here with some dumb ass font. Just a matter of time........

........FUK YOU BLUNT

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
GO FUCK A RAT'S ASSHOLE SEAN!!!! :angry:

WTF? Damn. :roflmao:

Thought so..........

*****CLEARS THROAT******

FUK YOU to dude in chicutie's avatar cause it aint me.

WORD!!! Fuck that n*gga!!! :hmm:

:hmm:

Fuck you Lithiumdiisopropylamide for being a non-nucleophilic base and still eliminating that halohydrin at C-6 today! Fuck you!! :angry::angry::angry:

Fuck you
ice for making me almost slip in the parking lot again today!:angry: :angry::angry:

Fuck you
albino unicorn frying fish with baby oil I know this doesn't make any gawt damn sense and you don't exist but if you did fuck you!! :angry::angry::angry:

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I'd like to give a special FUCK YOU to the students that annoy me everyday.. but today this one parent gets a special one for being a idiot who couldn't speak any damn English...

FUCK you to the girl on the radio because he illegal immigrant ass boo was getting deported, tell his ass to get a passport...

Fuck you to all that bitchassness I been dealing with.. I will not succumb and be one with your bitchassness!!! I'm getting my puffy shirt that says NO BITCHAZZNESS!!!

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I'd like to give a special FUCK YOU to the students that annoy me everyday.. but today this one parent gets a special one for being a idiot who couldn't speak any damn English...

FUCK you to the girl on the radio because he illegal immigrant ass boo was getting deported, tell his ass to get a passport...

Fuck you to all that bitchassness I been dealing with.. I will not succumb and be one with your bitchassness!!! I'm getting my puffy shirt that says NO BITCHAZZNESS!!!

I want one of those:eek:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
WTF? Damn. :roflmao:

:hmm:

Fuck you Lithiumdiisopropylamide for being a non-nucleophilic base and still eliminating that halohydrin at C-6 today! Fuck you!! :angry::angry::angry:

Fuck you
ice for making me almost slip in the parking lot again today!:angry: :angry::angry:

Fuck you
albino unicorn frying fish with baby oil I know this doesn't make any gawt damn sense and you don't exist but if you did fuck you!! :angry::angry::angry:

:lol:.You almost busted your ass again.LMAO:lol:

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Fuck y'all making me work overtime on postin these Sex Positions! I'mma start charging y'all asses a fee!!!:lol::lol:

I like your avatar pic Chicutie ... the look on both your faces is so passionate:)

Your sig is so powerful Onyx DAMN ... I know it's probably going over alot of peoples heads:smh:

Fuck you albino unicorn frying fish with baby oil I know this doesn't make any gawt damn sense and you don't exist but if you did fuck you!! :angry::angry::angry:

:roflmao:

Anywhooooooooooooo

A special FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to the silly mothafucka that thinks I'm gonna stay up all night waitin' for his dumb ass to come by ... you have a half hour to get here pussy or kick rocks:hmm:

:)

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
I like your avatar pic Chicutie ... the look on both your faces is so passionate:)

Your sig is so powerful Onyx DAMN ... I know it's probably going over alot of peoples heads:smh:

:roflmao:

Anywhooooooooooooo

A special FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to the silly mothafucka that thinks I'm gonna stay up all night waitin' for his dumb ass to come by ... you have a half hour to get here pussy or kick rocks:hmm:

:)

*Pulls the Shymobile casually up to Lone's driveway*...sex time is on time, my dear ;)

Oh yeah...

FUCK YOU to having six events for work over the next three days.

FUCK YOU to those clowns in Hattiesburg, MS who decided it was a good idea to have "Cotton Picking Day" for Black History month.

FUCK YOU to VH1 just for being epic fail.

FUCK YOU to the women in this rat trap backwater county. Choke on a blue crab, hoes.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
FUCK YOU to my dogs who won't stay off my new couch :angry:

FUCK YOU to all of you who owe me $ and don't want to pay :angry:

FUCK YOU to the weather :angry:

FUCK YOU to the idiot who opened the fire hydrant on my block causing all the cars to be stuck in 3 inches of ice and making everyone have to walk to the corner to access the street :angry:

FUCK YOU to the NYPD :angry:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck the drivers who don't clear the snow off the tops of their cars and trucks. Nothing worst than a big chunk of ice flying at you while you drive. :angry::angry::angry:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you Kendall Hogan! :angry:

For being so goddamn cheery about these fucking exercise routines while I'm leaned over huffing and puffing like Snoop Dogg in Amsterdam. :angry:

I'm losing weight but damn does he have to be so positive about the shit all the time! :lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
FUK YOU to my 5yr old for telling me to man-up cause I didn't want to get on a roller coaster with him last year............

...........:hmm: People die on them shits FUK YOU

FUK YOU to the bastids that fucked up my poetry battle competition.....Shane, etc.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
FUK YOU to my 5yr old for telling me to man-up cause I didn't want to get on a roller coaster with him last year............

...........:hmm: People die on them shits FUK YOU

FUK YOU to the bastids that fucked up my poetry battle competition.....Shane, etc.

:eek: You have a son?!?

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
FUUKKK you to all the annoying students at work today.. and the girl who told my work study student I was mean because she didn't get her way.. BITCH FUCK YOU!!!

FUUKKKK you to the IR-muthaf'in-S because each time I go to do my taxes I'm not getting a refund. I have not ever not gotten a refund (I didn't' want to say never)

FUKKKK you to everything for being soo damn expensive!! Bitch i'm broke!!

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
FUUKKK you to all the annoying students at work today.. and the girl who told my work study student I was mean because she didn't get her way.. BITCH FUCK YOU!!!

FUUKKKK you to the IR-muthaf'in-S because each time I go to do my taxes I'm not getting a refund. I have not ever not gotten a refund (I didn't' want to say never)

FUKKKK you to everything for being soo damn expensive!! Bitch i'm broke!!

I told you to holla at me about that tax shit.

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
FUK YOU expensive ass school loan payments!

Fizzuck YOU fuckin' Pittsburgh weather snowing every 5 cot damn minutes!

FUK YOU dumb ass director having me carry shit that the crew should be moving around!

FUK YOU frozen toes!

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
FUK YOU Caribbean confused ass weather a got me wearing a tam, hoodie,raincoat, a wifebeater,jeans,gloves and some sandals.

FUK YOU Apple Store for not having a chain in the Bahamas for me to purchase shit i needed from last year than having to rely on a FUCK ASS courier service to have my shit delayed for 4 months.. my fuckin shit betta be here on Monday..BATCHES!!

Have a Nice fuckin weekend to all you fuckin fuckshots,cuntnuggets and cuntloaves.

I fuckin digress

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
I love y'all :dunno:

:hmm:.But thanks for reminding me

FUK YOU to ONSLAUGHT for playing that damn song over and over again on the piano while we were talking.:hmm:

FUK YOU once again ONSLAUGHT for letting me hear that person fuck up that song:hmm:

FUK YOU for playing that damn game on your Iphone and not paying attention:hmm:

FUK YOU for taking 30 minutes to choose what you want to eat and you ended up getting nothing.:hmm:

But a THANK YOU to the bus that you thought was going to hit you:lol: