The FUK YOU Thread

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Use this thread to give a special FUK YOU to anyone or anything that piss you off during the day or in the past.

My first FUK YOU is to the woman that pull onto the highway today and cross 3 lanes, got infront of me and drove slower than a motherfucker.........

.......FUK YOU heffa.

Last edited:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I think this is a pretty therapeutic idea, from a psychologist standpoint...so, I believe I'll participate...

FUCK YOU to all the white women I work with who refer little black boys that THEY CAN'T CONTROL for special education services...you telling me ALL BLACK BOYS are crazy?!? Get the fuck outta here!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I wouldn't have enough time to write them all:D

One day at a time.:yes:

^^^ Co-Sign...:lol::lol::yes::yes::lol::lol:

I would like to give a sweeping FUCK YOU to any and every thing, person, etc. that thinks they can stand in my way. The shine has begun bitches, and it will only get brighter, see me in HD... I'd also like to give a hhhhhuuuuuggggggeeeee FUCK YOU to The Dook Blue Devils. My Tar Heels play those chumps next week. FFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Here is some theme music for the thread as well...

Cam'ron - Fuck You

The Lox - Fuck You

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here's a quick "fuck you" to the foreign customer service rep that signed me up for $96 a month satelite radio package when I told that sumbitch I wanted the $13 a month one! :lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I would like to express a very special FUK YOU to sexy scorpio for having me stand 2inches from my monitor screen to see that fine ass......

.....FUK YOU for not making that avatar into a sig :hmm:

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Sexy Scorpio, you might as well go on and send the pic of that avi.

Here's my contribution to the theme music.

Black Sheep - For Doz That Slept

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhYHgS0WFnU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhYHgS0WFnU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I would like to express a very special FUK YOU to sexy scorpio for having me stand 2inches from my monitor screen to see that fine ass......

*Also needs SS to provide a bigger picture of her avy...*

OH Shit.. this used to be the Jam... aawww late 90s Cam ... what happened???

So FUCK YOU to Cam for becoming so WHACK!!

Yeah, I said it Shaddy... :hmm::hmm:

Cam did get wack for a while, but that new joint is aight though...

Fuck you Bigirl! Fuck you!! :angry:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhYHgS0WFnU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhYHgS0WFnU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YEP!!! SS, holla...;)

Last edited:

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
big fuck you shout out to that kid at walmart that let his cart ram into my bumper. ass.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
big fuck you shout out to that kid at walmart that let his cart ram into my bumper. ass.

Yeah, 2 fuck yous are in order here, fist FUCK Walmart, I'd rather be at Target anyway. And FUCK that punk ass kid for bumping PC. You son of a bitch, how dare you?!?!?!?!?!? :hmm::hmm::angry::angry::hmm::hmm:

victory_shall_be_mine.jpg

*Would like to "ram PC's bumper". Wonders if...Oh shit...stops typing his thoughts...*

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*lights up blunt*

Fuck all these pussy ass niggas who think since I got glasses, I won't get out there wit em.....

Fuck everyone who always got something to say about my accent, dialect, or how I carry my fucking self....

Fuck each and every ex gf that all of sudden wants to come back to Actin when them wackone's fuck over em....

Fuck these so call christians, judging what I listen too when I'm more spiritual than them!!

Fuck everyone that is too shallow to get out of their fucking shell to LEARN SOMETHING DIFFERENT...

Fuck all these broads that think since you gave me some pussy, I need to stay committed. Yet, you the first bitch going to the club because you really don't want what you preaching. Bitchgetadickinyoass.com

*inhales...*

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you !!... to the cock-juggling thundercunt that tried to sabotage my report at work...

Fuck you !!... to the pickle smuggling midget that tried to jump me in line at Zaxby's today

Fuck you !!... to anybody that hates on my Canes :angry::angry:

Fuck you !!... to the brillo-pad haired minstrels that are jealous of my wavy locks (Uncle Ruckus style)

jjUSTAZZ

Potential Star
Registered
FUCK YOU .... to the ass that cut in front of me today on the highway..... that's why your punk ass swerved off into the median
:angry::angry:

FUCK YOU.... to the dumb ass not working lazy bastid that I work with that makes my job harder than it needs to be..:angry::angry::angry:

FUCK YOU.... to the bitch ass chick that thought she was better than me at the party.... hatin ass jealous bitch...:angry::angry::angry:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gabrielle-union-gm_l8.jpg

Fuck you Gabrielle Union...:angry:

Raw dog in the shower with some cowboy boots and a rubber duckie while singing Party All The Time and some damn honey dripping all over your body and some goddamn...

My bad...this ain't really what this is for now is it...:rolleyes:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

:lol:

FUCK YOU to all the white women I work with who refer little black boys that THEY CAN'T CONTROL for special education services...you telling me ALL BLACK BOYS are crazy?!? Get the fuck outta here!

Shit I was just telling someone yesterday that I've noticed they do that same thing here in Toronto schools too ... FUCK THEM RACIST BITCHES :hmm:

GO FUCK A RAT'S ASSHOLE SEAN!!!! :angry:

:lol::roflmao::lol:

In his defence your bumper does look very "ramable"

I'm just sayin':D

I like your avatar PC ... lookin' good girl ... so FUCK ME:hmm:

:D

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Shit I was just telling someone yesterday that I've noticed they do that same thing here in Toronto schools too ... FUCK THEM RACIST BITCHES :hmm:

I like your avatar PC ... lookin' good girl ... so FUCK ME:hmm:

:hmm:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

I like your avatar PC ... lookin' good girl ... so FUCK ME
:hmm:

I meant FUCK US:D

:hmm::hmm:

*CT does his Andey impression and says...*

I'd fuck all 3? :dunno:

:lol::lol: My bad Andey, I had to borrow that one more time. I'll be original next time... :lol::lol:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Fuck all the people who are miserable and love company. . .:smh:

Fuck them same muthafuckas who be waiting on you to fail. . . You're gonna be waiting forever bitch :):yes:

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol.

I REALLY hope this BGOffLine convention happen. I'mma be in the corner with a gin and sprite laughing my ass off.

Oh, and fuck you Polyvore.com for taking over my life! :angry::angry::angry: