T.I. Weighs In On Gun Control & Says He Fears Losing Rights To Bear Arms!

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't say that no one is saying...no weapons and guns b/c some people are.

Better weapon and gun access needs to be had. This issue ISN'T a white people's thing, it is about all people. Kids do stupid shit and they will do stupid shit with guns. It isn't that hard for a kid to want to bring a gun to school to show off, I know this b/c I was working at a school that suspended a 5th grade boy b/c he brought a gun to school. Thankfully, administration found out b/c the boy was flashing it around on the school bus and a student told the Principal what was going on. Also volunteered at a school that had to adjust security issues b/c one of the students got into it with some people who decided to continuously cruise by the school pointing rifles. All were black students.

Been a fan of T.I. but lets say what he was rapping about was true...fuck him for being scared about not being able to have guns. He wasn't scared about that when he was trapping and selling drugs to people and shooting other people.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt but do you really believe a HOF trained professional fighter needs security or any help in a 1 on 1 with T.I.?

Even a C-level professional boxer with no significant power would destroy the majority of even the hardest street niggas.
Until you grab a muffucka and throw him through the concrete..brah

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Not giving my weapons or my right to bear them up to any fucking body.

CAC come to my door wanting that work they gonna get it.

Anybody else for that matter.

Sorry about that school shooting and violence shit, but me playing that game doesnt protect my family.

Im with ya buh! Here in the chi foreal though i have talked to black n white police n they are in agreement that citizens should have guns they all b saying we cant b there to protect u.. we usually come after the fact.. im like ok wow cool..now that was like 3 yrs ago when i was chatting with different cops n all

SlimNGifted

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats already in place though. And none of these mass shootings was carried out with an assault rifle. So why are we talking about gun control when none of the current gun control laws were broken in any of these cases? That's why when people just say "gun control" they really mean they want guns taken.

You don't count an AR-15 as an assault rifle?

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
his comments were a general statement re: ppl losing their right to bear arms and he did in fact walk a way when the next question hit a little bit closer to home

This.

Not only do niggas not read. They don't watch videos either.

Reactions: LSN

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
When the police shoot and kill

Someone, do we blame the gun?

When someone stabs someone,

Do we blame the knife?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
While,I do support some type of gun control I find it funny that most people can rally around this cause and willing to do something about it...Somehow,when it comes it to police brutality,we gotta fend for ourselves on this issue.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
No doubt but do you really believe a HOF trained professional fighter needs security or any help in a 1 on 1 with T.I.?

Even a C-level professional boxer with no significant power would destroy the majority of even the hardest street niggas.
Oh yeah he would've beat the shit out of TI. That's one reason TI would've "tried" him with people who can block that shit lol