T.I. Weighs In On Gun Control & Says He Fears Losing Rights To Bear Arms!

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
The body count in the A, East Body More, Chi Raq still gonna be smoked out high like ya favorite rapper.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
he needs to shut the fuck up

this is what he did jail time for:

photos.medleyphoto.2255765.jpg

photos.medleyphoto.2255767.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should of just walked off from that question....only thing he should be bearing is chicken sticks and Tiny's breast,he paid for em.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Gun control does not equal having your rights taking away......

I'm all for people having guns but I also don't want irresponsible,certain people with a handicap,felons and etc to own a gun...what's so hard about that.

The state of Iowa and Florida allows blind people to own a gun..let that sink in for a minute.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Not giving my weapons or my right to bear them up to any fucking body.

CAC come to my door wanting that work they gonna get it.

Anybody else for that matter.

Sorry about that school shooting and violence shit, but me playing that game doesnt protect my family.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Gun control does not equal having your rights taking away......

I'm all for people having guns but I also don't want irresponsible,certain people with a handicap,felons and etc to own a gun...what's so hard about that.

The state of Iowa and Florida allows blind people to own a gun..let that sink in for a minute.

Exactly. All arguments I've heard to the contrary are emotional and stupid af tbh. Just 'cause you're used to something don't make it right.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
lmao at a convicted felon..... that thinks he has gun rights......somebody please give that fool a gun....so that he can be convicted for having one ....that fool stoopid as shit !!!

:lol::lol::roflmao:

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not giving up my guns neither.

This is a white extremist/ crazy cac problem. Period.

Theyre the ones who should be addressed, not my mild mannered , law abiding ass.

This...folks up here talking about gun control meanwhile the very origin of gun control was completely founded in keeping our black asses unarmed.......

White cac nationalist shooting up the place cause theyre "disgruntled" and we got folks talking about WE need gun control......

FOH

SlimNGifted

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gun control does not equal giving up your guns or your rights to own one. Why are people confusing the narrative?

If you're a law-abiding citizen who can legally obtain guns (not assault rifles, what private citizen needs that kind of firepower?) and you pass mental and criminal checks, then gun control will not prohibit you.

If you're a felon, a crook or a nut - you shouldn't have one.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
People talk gun control like there ain't gun control already. This dumb interviewee asking if automatic weapons should be illegal. THEY ARE.

TI should just shut up though. He knows he's a felon and can't have no damn gun. He ain't got. Legal dog in this fight. I wouldn't let myself be pressed into having a talk about something so serious with bum ass TMZ.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
gun control does not equal giving up your guns or your rights to own one. Why are people confusing the narrative?

If you're a law-abiding citizen who can legally obtain guns (not assault rifles, what private citizen needs that kind of firepower?) and you pass mental and criminal checks, then gun control will not prohibit you.

If you're a felon, a crook or a nut - you shouldn't have one.
Thats already in place though. And none of these mass shootings was carried out with an assault rifle. So why are we talking about gun control when none of the current gun control laws were broken in any of these cases? That's why when people just say "gun control" they really mean they want guns taken.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Thats already in place though. And none of these mass shootings was carried out with an assault rifle. So why are we talking about gun control when none of the current gun control laws were broken in any of these cases? That's why when people just say "gun control" they really mean they want guns taken.

This is true.

The Left is afraid to admit it but this is what they want. We’re never going to have an honest debate about gun control until liberals admit that they want guns taken away and conservatives admit that they are completely overstating their “right to bear arms.”

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would he fear something he already lost.

Dude is a felon and a fed felon at that.....

Felony expungement is much preferable to a pardon in most cases because when your record is expunged, it is as if the conviction never existed in the first place. Your criminal record is essentially thrown away. Unfortunately, expunging federalfelony records is not possible in most cases.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you doing wrong, that you feel like a person is going to run up in your house? Those stories rarely exist.

Not giving my weapons or my right to bear them up to any fucking body.

CAC come to my door wanting that work they gonna get it.

Anybody else for that matter.

Sorry about that school shooting and violence shit, but me playing that game doesnt protect my family.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
What are you doing wrong, that you feel like a person is going to run up in your house? Those stories rarely exist.

Nothing by 26 years in the military dont have me trusting too many people nowadays and cops action across the world got me trusting even less.

My weapons are for the increasing eventuality of a complete collapse in the US government and rule of law. Not like the shit is holding too tight right now...

Point blank, for the survival of my family.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Mayweather prolly had more security than Tip.

No doubt but do you really believe a HOF trained professional fighter needs security or any help in a 1 on 1 with T.I.?

Even a C-level professional boxer with no significant power would destroy the majority of even the hardest street niggas.