*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everyone of yall posted cartoons lol I mean dang lol how yall allowed to post cartoons lol

US

SVXei.gif

Yall

7be3b7a38cdf60b19b7c4e3da8f62f162b7ce67d.gifv

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everyone of yall posted cartoons lol I mean dang lol how yall allowed to post cartoons lol

The OP posted satellite images from his work. The FLERF tribe has not posted ANYTHING remotely close to that. You FLERFS don't even believe in space or satellites, yet probably use a SMARTPHONE:lol:That's hilarious in itself.
Then your boy says the sun is 2,400 miles above us. How in THEE FUCK was that bullshit calculated? :lol: :roflmao:

Do you believe that devices such as smartphones are "the work of the devil"? Yes? No?

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The OP posted satellite images from his work. The FLERF tribe has not posted ANYTHING remotely close to that. Your FLERFS don't even believe in space or satellites, yet probably use a SMARTPHONE:lol:That's hilarious in itself

Do you believe that devices such as smartphones are "the work of the devil"? Yes? No?

And use GPS to get where they are going. :lol:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Yea, satellite data is used EVERY FUCKING DAY. According to them, Rocket Man / Mad Mike and 'em have all the answers :lol:
Meanwhile you have high school and middle school kids all over the world sending mobile phones and gopros into space recording video proving the Earth is a sphere.

These cats are being owned by middle schoolers lol.

They'll come in an accuse the kids of being NASA :lol: :smh:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Meanwhile you have high school and middle school kids all over the world sending mobile phones and gopros into space recording video proving the Earth is a sphere.

These cats are being owned by middle schoolers lol.

They'll come in an accuse the kids of being NASA :lol: :smh:

An actual Fat Earth University graduate was posted, and now all of a sudden, the resident FLERFS want to act brand new:

"Who's that?"
"Not familiar with that one"

All because they wanted to walk away from his other body of work:

by Steven Alonzo (they/them) (Author)

6165ehxmgiL._SL1500_.jpg

FLERF tribal discrimination is NOT cool, FLERFERS :tut:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not a computer generated time lapse but from a reg person cam...big tex I lost all faith in you bro lol wasn't you the one that said our stars is traveling with us through space and that's why we see the same consolations lol I mean if that was you or rage one that was the silliest thing I ever heard in my life..if we was hurling through space we would see different stars but no year after year the same stars leo,virgo,etc lol the same planets(Luminaries) they said a trilling miles per hr in 1 year Lol through space not hitting anything lol wow this is better then a movie..
Second thing is Perspective, you can't go to London and shine a laser to New York.Your eyes can't see that far.I thought you was a Smart man you should have known that.
Do you know the difference between time-lapse photography and computer-generated images?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Hint....

Stop trying to equate the two in order to discredit one.
Stop using buzzwords you have no idea what they really mean!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Did you even bother zooming in on the photo you posted as proof? That's the ISS transiting the Moon. Ok, I'm convinced we're being trolled.
You may think they are trolling, but in actuality they are really that stupid. Here is a sample of another flat tard making a retarded claim similar to the one you posted.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
So it coms down to this. One of two things is true.

Either:

The ancient Egyptians
The ancient Greeks
The ancient Persians
Copernicus
Gallileo
Newton
Einstein
Hubble
Hawking
DeGrasse Tyson
Everyone that has ever worked at NASA
Everyone that has ever worked at the ESA
Everyone that has ever worked at JPL
Every American astronaut
Every European astronaut
Every Russian cosmonaut
Everyone that has ever worked at Sirius XM
Everyone that has ever worked at DirecTV
Everyone that designed the GPS system
Everyone at Apple that designed their new SOS satellite communication system
Every weathernman
Every scientist
School kids all over the world
All the people it took to fake the moon landings
All the people it takes to fake the ISS videos
All the people it takes to create the millions of images of the Earth, moon, and planets from space
All of the museums with foucault pendulums all over the world

Are all a part of some 5000 year conspiracy to conceal that the Earth is flat...for no reason at all

OR

Randos on social media with no scientific training or evidence don't know what they are talking about.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you even bother zooming in on the photo you posted as proof? That's the ISS transiting the Moon. Ok, I'm convinced we're being trolled.

I wish we were being trolled but unfortunately they're dead serious. :smh:

I knew there were mental issues when I was told that every single picture and video of space was doctored.

Every single one that's ever been taken in the history of man.

That there alone tells you the mental stability, capacity and capabilities of the types of people that we're dealing with. :(

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I wish we were being trolled but unfortunately they're dead serious. :smh:

I knew there were mental issues when I was told that every single picture and video of space was doctored.

Every single one that's ever been taken in the history of man.

That there alone tells you the mental stability, capacity and capabilities of the types of people that we're dealing with. :(
Dunning Kruger at its finest.
Dunning-Kruger-Graph-2-004.jpg

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias that occurs when someone overestimates their knowledge or abilities in a particular area. The effect is named after Cornell University psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, who coined the term in 1999.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Also out of curiosity because I've seen you post that a couple of times.

What is that picture supposed to represent?

Cashie B thinks it proves that the light comes from a spotlight, not a spherical sun (no really lmao)

And so he posts this, not knowing a single thing about light traveling through an atmosphere or perspective of a lense.

It's what happens when you have no math to back up your claims. You're reduced to memes on the internet.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cashie B thinks it proves that the light comes from a spotlight, but a spherical sun (no really lmao)

And so he posts this, not knowing a single thing about light traveling through an atmosphere or perspective of a lense.

It's what happens when you have no math to back up your claims. You're reduced to memes on the internet.

I'm sorry that I asked and sorrier that I now know the reason. :(

Thanks for letting me know.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Also out of curiosity because I've seen you post that a couple of times.

What is that picture supposed to represent?

Your dumbass buddy Roadkill posted this video claiming it was proof that the sun casted parallel rays instead of crepuscular. From the ground perspective the lines appear to diverge, but when you look at them from directly overhead at 90°, you see that they are in fact parallel...which was WRONG AS FUCK!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

fa8b5220bf5e9fc8de4a48736dec4086f4765345.pnj

200w.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cashie B thinks it proves that the light comes from a spotlight, but a spherical sun (no really lmao)

Your first sentence is lie.

I know enough about barrel distortion, fish-eye lenses, rectilinear lenses and perspective to know that shit he posted was stupid.

You want to make everything about math. The math comes after making observations. Yall make inaccurate observations and then go make up equations that justify your inaccurate observations.