*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Bruh.........what kinda Punjabi on the moon bullshit is this here???

What the FUCK??

Why is there a flat line for the horizon when the horizon is the curve on a globe??

You're trying to say refraction raises the horizon and flattens it out instead of simply accepting that the earth is flat. This a theory yall have, but the reality is that if you observe a timelapse of a landscape you can actually SEE the ever-changing refraction due to constant changes in conditions. You also see the earth is overwhelmingly flat.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Dummy, the earth doesn't fucking spin. You're gonna ask me about time-lapse star photography because of that fake globe rotation like that's gonna shut me up. Crickets from you when I posted a video that debunked THAT bullshit.
The video you posted had a white boy in a tee shirt making claims citing absolutely ZERO data. NONE. Just some more "they want you to think xyz" bullshit. He didn't even support his own fucking claim with an experiment or anything. And he didn't even MENTION astrophotography. Then the rest of the video was full of niggas pointing to Bible verses.

And again, as I said, the fact that you don't see what's wrong with that is why we're here. You don't understand what SCIENCE is. You don't understand MATH. And you just can't admit either.

Posting video after video of uneducated trailer trash pointing at tiktoks SHOULD be embarrassing to you.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The video you posted had a white boy in a tee shirt making claims citing absolutely ZERO data. NONE. Just some more "they want you to think xyz" bullshit. He didn't even support his own fucking claim with an experiment or anything. And he didn't even MENTION astrophotography. Then the rest of the video was full of niggas pointing to Bible verses.

And again, as I said, the fact that you don't see what's wrong with that is why we're here. You don't understand what SCIENCE is. You don't understand MATH. And you just can't admit either.

Posting video after video of uneducated trailer trash pointing at tiktoks SHOULD be embarrassing to you.

The fake earth rotation comes from using an equatorial mount with a camera attached that's programmed to follow a star. It creates the illusion that the earth is spinning. It's the SKY that spins.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The fake earth rotation comes from using an equatorial mount with a camera attached that's programmed to follow a star. It creates the illusion that the earth is spinning. It's the SKY that spins.
Nigga I heard what he said, but can you fucking read?? He made a claim with zero supporting data, experimentation, citation, nothing! You don't see the problem with using that as basis of fact??

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
330114607_708726090710955_7842741361011603931_n.jpg

"Nah homie, refraction flattens out the curve and raises the horizon" - glerf-ass niggas

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nigga I heard what he said, but can you fucking read?? He made a claim with zero supporting data, experimentation, citation, nothing! You don't see the problem with using that as basis of fact??

Nigga do you know how an equatorial mount operates??? That's like asking me for supporting data, experimentation and citation to demonstrate that a hammer can drive a nail into wood. :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I have through proof of a spherical Earth backed up by all the scientists and math in the world. You're the one that says everyone else is wrong, so the burden of proof is on you. And I'm not going to prove your looney toons idea.

Okay :dunno:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nigga do you know how an equatorial mount operates??? That's like asking me for supporting data, experimentation and citation to demonstrate that a hammer can drive a nail into wood. :smh:

A mounting for astronomical telescopes having two axes, one of which revolves about an axis that is parallel to the axis of the Earth's rotation.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm not asking YOU for it, you nincom fucking poop

Dude made a claim that an effect can be created using a particular equipment set in a particular manner. Which could well be true. But he presented zero evidence that his assertion disproved that every (or a single!) example of astrophotography was indeed produced that way. He did not even go as far as to test his own assertion for the viewer. He was just a dusty white sharing an idea. And yet you hear gospel.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The boat goes behind the curve at the horizon, but when I go up 5 stories in an elevator I see the boat again and the horizon has risen to my eye-level.

"Nah homie, refraction flattens out the curve and raises the horizon" - glerf-ass niggas

:roflmao:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Refraction does not raise the horizon and flatten the curve. Stop bullshitting, it's overwhelmingly flat.
What's flattening the curve is the sheer size of the planet, not refraction. Refraction is responsible for bending light over the curve causing the apparent horizon to sometimes appear further. What kills me, is that Flattards like to claim this as flat earth proof, but even if the refracted numbers of the horizon are 12 miles away, instead of the three miles, that the actual horizon is measured at, this could only mean a larger globe, not a flat derp pizza.
So other than refraction lifting the horizon and giving the illusion that the planet is larger than it is, (as science says),
or
the planet is somehow shrinking and growing in a manner that cannot be recorded or measured.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you look at an analog clock, why don't you see the hour hand move? Does that mean the clock is fake?
I do see the hour hand move lol this guy lol
Zoom in on it with your phone camera, that should make it clear it's terrestrial.
Lol but there's times you see stars through the moon lol get out of here my guy..

This was debunked SO MANY TIMES AS FALSE lol.see you can say stuff like this to the ones that don't know it's been debunked lol it's flat period.yall be going hard I tell you lol..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Lol but there's times you see stars through the moon lol get out of here my guy..

This was debunked SO MANY TIMES AS FALSE lol.see you can say stuff like this to the ones that don't know it's been debunked lol it's flat period.yall be going hard I tell you lol..
He's like a dude who pays money to learn how to Roman Wrestle and for some reason he challenges the biggest guy at the gym only to get his ass handed to him, only for the next day to come back and demand to fight him again only to get his ass beat again, now imagine this going on for three straight weeks with the same result. After a while you have to say to yourself, he's just a fag who enjoys being pin down by big brawly dudes! Because he sure ain't learning anything and the only thing he's teaching is how to get manhandled.
This is why you talk through flat earthers to reach out instead to others who may be kind of behind in their science skills the flat earth target audience.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Show the math debunking it. I posted the math proving it.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
A vet that is obviously not from the FLERF tribe
Children and fools sure love to ask questions, and both have a hard time answering, the big difference is that kids usually grow up and within a few years will understand, while the fool declares himself smarter than all of physics.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You've never see stars through the Moon and neither has anyone else. And no one said you can't see the hour hands move at all, just that they move slowly and yet do so twice as fast as the Earth rotates. How far does the hour hand move in the 15 seconds or so you may stare at the clock or a watch before moving on to something else?

Why don't you take a picture of the Moon with your own phone, post it, then we can discuss what you see.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
@mrdiego2020

Here is a list of foucault pendulums around the world. You're saying all these locations and museums are fake? LMAO.

Austria

• Technisches Museum Wien, Vienna
  • St. Ruprecht an der Raab, Styria, erected in 2001 at Hauptplatz, moved 2016 to 10, Untere Hauptstrasse in a slim stainless steel pyramid, partially with glass windows; it is worldwide the first to exist outside a closed building: on the street. – Length 6.5 m, weight 32 kg.[1][2][3]
Belarus

Belgium

Bulgaria

• Public Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium "Nicolaus Copernicus",[6] Varna - Length: 14.4 m
Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

City
Mass
Period
Latitude
Pendulum day
ParisPanthéon220 ft (67 m)28 kg16.5 sec48°52' N31 hours 50 minutes
ParisMusée des Arts et Métiers[11]28 kg48°52' N31 hours 50 minutes
BesançonMusée du Temps [fr]13.11 m7.3 sec47°08' N32 hours 43 minutes
Germany

Hungary

Iceland

• Orkuveita Reykjavíkur, Reykjavík power distributor, Reykjavík
Italy

Latvia

• Riga TV Tower - Within proposed renovations of the TV Tower, the intention is to build the world's largest Foucault pendulum with a weight of 500 kg and a length of over 70m. The construction was set to begin in the second half of 2019.[21]
Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Moldova

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Russia

• Moscow Planetarium
  • Novosibirsk Planetarium (14.5 m,[26] 31.7 kg[27])
  • Penza Planetarium[28]
  • Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Saint Petersburg (pendulum length was 98 m; removed in 1990s)
  • Saint Petersburg Planetarium (length: 8 m)
  • Smolensk Planetarium (length: 12 m)[29]
  • Volgograd Planetarium[30]
  • Institute of Geology Komi Sci. Center Ural Div. RAS, Syktyvkar (length: 17 m)[31]
  • Murmansk Regional Universal Scientific Library (length: 21 m; weight: 32 kg)
Serbia

• State University of Novi Pazar, Novi Pazar (length 17 m, weight 28 kg)
  • Physics Laboratory Center of Technical Science Faculties of the University of Belgrade (length 9 m, weight 30 kg)[32]
Spain

• Hall of the Faculties of Sciences, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona - Length: 7 m, weight: 20 kg
  • Parque de las Ciencias,[33] Granada
  • Cosmocaixa Museum, Alcobendas, Madrid
  • Facultad de Física, Universidad de Salamanca
  • CosmoCaixa Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya
  • "Villanueva" Building, National Astronomical Observatory, Madrid
  • Pabellón de la Energía Viva,[34] Seville
  • Casa de las Ciencias,[35] A Coruña - Length: 14 m, weight: 125 kg
  • Museu de les Arts i les Ciències Príncipe Felipe, Valencia - Length: 30 m[36]
  • Hall of Faculty of Physics, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela
Sweden

• Xperimenthuset,[37] Lokstallarna, Växjö - Weight: 32 kg
  • Carlsunds utbildningscentrum, Motala, Sweden[38] Weight: 13 kg, Length: 6 m, Theoretical pendulum day: 28h 3 min, Measured pendulum day: 26h 59 min
  • Sandvikens Gymnasieskola, Sandviken Weight: 63 kg, Length: 9 m
  • Fysikaliska Leksaker, Chalmers, Göteborg
  • Ångströmslaboratoriet, Uppsala
  • E.ON corporate office, Malmö. Weight: circa 900 kg[39]
Switzerland

Ukraine

United Kingdom

Science Museum, London

Africa

South Africa

Tunisia

Asia

China

India

Iran

Israel

Japan

Pakistan

Thailand

• Khonkaen University, Khon Kaen
  • AstroPark, Chiang Mai
Turkey

• Bilkent University- Faculty of Science, Physics Department, Ankara[56]
  • EGE University, Izmir
North America

Alphabetic by state or province, then place.

Canada

Mexico

State
City
Mass
Period
QuerétaroQuerétaro CityCentro Cultural Manuel Gomez Morin, Museum of Science and Technology[59]28 m280 kg9.3 s
United States

State/province
City
Mass
Period
AlabamaAuburnAuburn University
BirminghamSamford University
AlaskaAnchorageUniversity of Alaska, Consortium Library52 ft (15.8 m)240 lb (108.8 kg)7.9 s
ArizonaTempeArizona State University, Bateman Physical Sciences Center70.5 ft (21.5 m)238 lb (108 kg)9.3 s
ArkansasConwayHendrix College
CaliforniaBakersfieldCalifornia State University Bakersfield Physics Center
FresnoFresno Pacific University41 ft (12.5 m)2357.1 s
Long BeachSunnyside Mausoleum, Forest Lawn
Los AngelesGriffith Observatory40 ft (12.2 m)240 lb (108.8 kg)7.01 s
Los AngelesOccidental College
ModestoModesto Junior College Science Community Center[60]42 ft (12.8 m)250 lbs7.2 s
MontereyNaval Postgraduate School
NapaStag's Leap Wine Cellars
Pleasant HillDiablo Valley College
RiversideUC Riverside Physics Department
SacramentoCalifornia Department of Education lobby installation by artist Jud Fine[61]
SalinasHartnell College
San DiegoSan Diego Natural History Museum12.4 m (est.)235 lb (106.6 kg)7 s (estimate)
San FranciscoCalifornia Academy of Sciences30 ft (9.14 m)235 lb (106.6 kg)6.1 s
San FranciscoCalico Labs
San JoseRosicrucian Egyptian Museum & Planetarium
San JoseThe Harker School
Santa BarbaraMuseum of Natural HistoryCurrently inoperable
Santa PaulaThomas Aquinas College
ColoradoAlamosaAdams State College
BoulderCU Boulder, Gamow Physics Tower[62]128.9 ft (39.3 m)367 lb (166 kg)12.6 s
Colorado SpringsUCCS, Osborne Center for Science and Engineering
Fort CollinsColorado State University
GoldenColorado School of Mines
ConnecticutAvonAvon Old Farms School
GreenwichGreenwich High School
HartfordThe Children's Museum[63]
FloridaAvon ParkSouth Florida Community College
CocoaBrevard Museum of History & Natural Science
JacksonvilleMuseum of Science & History
MiamiMiami Dade Junior College
OrlandoJohn Young Museum
OrlandoUniversity of Central Florida, Mathematical Sciences Building[64]
StuartThe Elliott Museum[65]
TallahasseeFlorida State University
TampaUniversity of South Florida, Interdisciplinary Science Building
GeorgiaCartersvilleTellus Science Museum
Mount BerryBerry College
IdahoBoiseDiscovery Center of Idaho
IllinoisBataviaRobert Rathbun Wilson Hall, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
ChicagoMuseum of Science and Industry65 ft (20 m)300 kg8.98 s
ChicagoMuseum of Science and Industry (has 2)
RockfordRock Valley College
WheatonWheaton College
IndianaIndianapolisIndiana State College
IndianapolisIndiana State Museum
IowaDes MoinesScience Center of Iowa[66]41 ft (12 m)235 lb (107 kg)7 s
KansasHaysFort Hays State University
WichitaExploration Place
KentuckyBereaBerea College
DanvilleCentre College
GeorgetownGeorgetown College
Highland HeightsNorthern Kentucky University
LexingtonLexington Public Library
LouisvilleKentucky Science Center
LouisvilleMuseum of Natural History
LouisvilleUniversity of Louisville72 ft (22.0 m)9.4 +/- 0.05 s
LouisianaShreveportSci-Port Discovery Center32 ft (9.7 m)113 kg (250 lb)
MainePortlandUniversity of Southern Maine
MarylandAnnapolisSt. John's College
ColoraWest Nottingham Academy
FrostburgFrostburg State University
Severna ParkSevern School
MassachusettsBostonMuseum of Science
LexingtonMIT Lincoln Laboratory[67]52 ft (15.8 m)8.0 s
NorthamptonSmith College43 ft (13.1 m)235 lb (106.6 kg)7.27 s
OstervilleCape Cod Academy
SpringfieldSpringfield Science Museum
MichiganAlpenaBesser Museum for Northeast Michigan[68]
DetroitDetroit Science Center
Grand HavenGrand Haven High School
Grand RapidsSteelcase Corporate Development Center
MidlandMidland Center for the Arts
MinnesotaCollegevilleSt. John's University
MinneapolisThe Blake School[69][70]
St. PaulMacalester College
MissouriSullivanMeramec CavernsInoperable due to insufficient mass
MontanaBillingsFirst Citizens Bank
NebraskaKearneyUniversity of Nebraska at Kearney
NevadaLas VegasLas Vegas Public Library
Las VegasLied Discovery Children's Museum
RenoUniversity of Nevada, Reno, Schulich Lecture Hall
New HampshireBedfordDean Kamen's house
HanoverDartmouth College, Sherman Fairchild Physical Sciences Center70.1 ft260.0 lb9.3 s
New JerseyMorristownDelbarton School
New MexicoAlbuquerqueAlbuquerque Academy[71]9 m (30 ft)100 kg (200 lb)6 s
New YorkBronxMontefiore Medical Center
BuffaloBuffalo Museum of Science75 ft (22.9 m)100 lb (45 kg)9.6 s
GeneseoState University of New York at Geneseo52 ft (15.8 m)235 lb (107 kg)8.0 s
IthacaCornell University, Rockefeller Hall
ManhattanUnited Nations General Assembly Building at the United Nations headquarters. Since 1955, a gift from the government of The Netherlands75 ft (22.9 m)200 lb (91 kg)8.5 sec.[72]
MineolaChaminade High School[73]30 ft (9 m)200 lb (90 kg)6 s
North CarolinaFayettevilleFayetteville State University
GreensboroGreensboro Science Center
GreensboroNorth Carolina A&T State University
Winston-SalemKaleideum North
OhioCantonWilliam McKinley Presidential Library and Museum
CincinnatiXavier University
ClevelandCleveland Museum of Natural History
ClevelandCleveland State University, Fenn Towercurrently inoperable
ColumbusCOSI Columbus[74]38.5 ft (11.7 m)6.9 s
DaytonUniversity of Dayton
MariettaMarietta College, Rickey Science Center
OxfordMiami University, Culler Hall
PortsmouthShawnee State University
OklahomaEdmondUniversity of Central Oklahoma, Howell Hall
NormanUniversity of Oklahoma, Nielsen Physics Building
Oklahoma CityScience Museum Oklahoma
OregonPortlandOregon Convention Center88.5 ft (27 m)900 lb (408 kg)10.4 s
PennsylvaniaCheyneyCheyney State Museum
Clarion, PennsylvaniaClarion UniversityCurrently Inoperable[75]
EdinboroEdinboro University of Pennsylvania
IndianaIndiana University of PennsylvaniaCurrently Inoperable[76]
KutztownKutztown University
MechanicsburgMessiah Village's Community Room55 ft (16.8 m)350 lb (159 kg)8.2 s
MillersvilleMillersville University of Pennsylvania
PhiladelphiaFranklin Institute85 ft (27 m)80 kg10 s
PittsburghChildren's Museum of Pittsburgh[77]
PittsburghDuquesne University[78]24 ft (7.3 m)18 lb (8.2 kg)5.4 s
ShippensburgShippensburg State College
South CarolinaClemsonClemson University, Kinard Laboratory of Physics[79]
South DakotaSioux FallsAugustana University, Froiland Science Complex[80]
TennesseeCollegedaleSouthern Adventist University, Hickman Science Center11.8 m88.4 kg6.89 s
NashvilleAdventure Science Center
TexasAustinScience Engineering Comp[70]
AustinUniversity of Texas at Austin, DEV Building[81][82]40 ft (12 m)240 lb7 s
College StationTexas A&M University, George P. Mitchell Physics Building[83][84]85 ft (26 m)235 lb10.23 s
College StationTexas A&M University, Zachry Engineering Center (removed; year unknown)
HoustonHouston Museum of Natural Science[85]60 ft (18 m)8.6 s
OdessaUnitarian-Universalist Church[86]
San AntonioTex Hill Middle School[87][88]37.75 ft (11.51 m)235 lb (107 kg)6.8 s
UtahOremUtah Valley University
ProvoBrigham Young University, Eyring Science Center47 ft (14.32 m)7.6 s
Salt Lake CityClark Planetarium
VirginiaRichmondScience Museum of Virginia
RichmondUniversity of Richmond, Gottwald Science Center
WashingtonAuburnGreen River College
EllensburgCentral Washington University34 ft (10.5 m)6.4 s
SeattleUniversity of Washington49.8 ft (15.1 m)7.8 s
SpokaneSpokane Falls Community College
TacomaHarned Hall, University of Puget Sound
Washington, D.C.Museum of History and Technology. Smithsonian Institution (1964–1998)[89][90][91]52 ft (16 m)108 kg8.0 s
National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution (removed permanently 2008)68.9 ft (21 m)105 kg9.2 s
WisconsinStevens PointUniversity of Wisconsin–Stevens Point
WyomingRock SpringsWestern Wyoming Community College[70]
SheridanSheridan College (Wyoming)[92][93]
CasperCasper College[94]235 lb (107 kg)
Central and South America

Argentina

Brazil

Chile

Colombia

Puerto Rico

Venezuela

Australasia

Australia

• Foucault pendulum,[101] School of Physics, University of New South Wales
  • Questacon National Science Exhibition, Canberra
  • Gravity Discovery Centre[102] Military Rd, Gingin, Western Australia
  • School of Earth Sciences, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne
  • School of Mathematics, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
  • School of Physics, in the foyer of the Darling West building (previously named Bragg building), University of Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia.
  • Queensland Museum Sciencentre,[103] Brisbane, Queensland
  • School of Earth Sciences, University of Tasmania, Hobart.
  • Rosebank College, Five Dock, New South Wales.
New Zealand

Antarctica

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See, you use the MAGA fake news tactic.

You; SHOW ME A TIMELAPSE OF THE EARTH

We show one

ALL TIMELAPSES OF THE EARTH ARE FAKE.
Not a computer generated time lapse but from a reg person cam...big tex I lost all faith in you bro lol wasn't you the one that said our stars is traveling with us through space and that's why we see the same consolations lol I mean if that was you or rage one that was the silliest thing I ever heard in my life..if we was hurling through space we would see different stars but no year after year the same stars leo,virgo,etc lol the same planets(Luminaries) they said a trilling miles per hr in 1 year Lol through space not hitting anything lol wow this is better then a movie..
Second thing is Perspective, you can't go to London and shine a laser to New York.Your eyes can't see that far.I thought you was a Smart man you should have known that.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've never see stars through the Moon and neither has anyone else. And no one said you can't see the hour hands move at all, just that they move slowly and yet do so twice as fast as the Earth rotates. How far does the hour hand move in the 15 seconds or so you may stare at the clock or a watch before moving on to something else?

Why don't you take a picture of the Moon with your own phone, post it, then we can discuss what you see.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@mrdiego2020

Here is a list of foucault pendulums around the world. You're saying all these locations and museums are fake? LMAO.

Austria

• Technisches Museum Wien, Vienna
  • St. Ruprecht an der Raab, Styria, erected in 2001 at Hauptplatz, moved 2016 to 10, Untere Hauptstrasse in a slim stainless steel pyramid, partially with glass windows; it is worldwide the first to exist outside a closed building: on the street. – Length 6.5 m, weight 32 kg.[1][2][3]
Belarus

Belgium

Bulgaria

• Public Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium "Nicolaus Copernicus",[6] Varna - Length: 14.4 m
Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

City
Mass
Period
Latitude
Pendulum day
ParisPanthéon220 ft (67 m)28 kg16.5 sec48°52' N31 hours 50 minutes
ParisMusée des Arts et Métiers[11]28 kg48°52' N31 hours 50 minutes
BesançonMusée du Temps [fr]13.11 m7.3 sec47°08' N32 hours 43 minutes
Germany

Hungary

Iceland

• Orkuveita Reykjavíkur, Reykjavík power distributor, Reykjavík
Italy

Latvia

• Riga TV Tower - Within proposed renovations of the TV Tower, the intention is to build the world's largest Foucault pendulum with a weight of 500 kg and a length of over 70m. The construction was set to begin in the second half of 2019.[21]
Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Moldova

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Russia

• Moscow Planetarium
  • Novosibirsk Planetarium (14.5 m,[26] 31.7 kg[27])
  • Penza Planetarium[28]
  • Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Saint Petersburg (pendulum length was 98 m; removed in 1990s)
  • Saint Petersburg Planetarium (length: 8 m)
  • Smolensk Planetarium (length: 12 m)[29]
  • Volgograd Planetarium[30]
  • Institute of Geology Komi Sci. Center Ural Div. RAS, Syktyvkar (length: 17 m)[31]
  • Murmansk Regional Universal Scientific Library (length: 21 m; weight: 32 kg)
Serbia

• State University of Novi Pazar, Novi Pazar (length 17 m, weight 28 kg)
  • Physics Laboratory Center of Technical Science Faculties of the University of Belgrade (length 9 m, weight 30 kg)[32]
Spain

• Hall of the Faculties of Sciences, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona - Length: 7 m, weight: 20 kg
  • Parque de las Ciencias,[33] Granada
  • Cosmocaixa Museum, Alcobendas, Madrid
  • Facultad de Física, Universidad de Salamanca
  • CosmoCaixa Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya
  • "Villanueva" Building, National Astronomical Observatory, Madrid
  • Pabellón de la Energía Viva,[34] Seville
  • Casa de las Ciencias,[35] A Coruña - Length: 14 m, weight: 125 kg
  • Museu de les Arts i les Ciències Príncipe Felipe, Valencia - Length: 30 m[36]
  • Hall of Faculty of Physics, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela
Sweden

• Xperimenthuset,[37] Lokstallarna, Växjö - Weight: 32 kg
  • Carlsunds utbildningscentrum, Motala, Sweden[38] Weight: 13 kg, Length: 6 m, Theoretical pendulum day: 28h 3 min, Measured pendulum day: 26h 59 min
  • Sandvikens Gymnasieskola, Sandviken Weight: 63 kg, Length: 9 m
  • Fysikaliska Leksaker, Chalmers, Göteborg
  • Ångströmslaboratoriet, Uppsala
  • E.ON corporate office, Malmö. Weight: circa 900 kg[39]
Switzerland

Ukraine

United Kingdom

Science Museum, London

Africa

South Africa

Tunisia

Asia

China

India

Iran

Israel

Japan

Pakistan

Thailand

• Khonkaen University, Khon Kaen
  • AstroPark, Chiang Mai
Turkey

• Bilkent University- Faculty of Science, Physics Department, Ankara[56]
  • EGE University, Izmir
North America

Alphabetic by state or province, then place.

Canada

Mexico

State
City
Mass
Period
QuerétaroQuerétaro CityCentro Cultural Manuel Gomez Morin, Museum of Science and Technology[59]28 m280 kg9.3 s
United States

State/province
City
Mass
Period
AlabamaAuburnAuburn University
BirminghamSamford University
AlaskaAnchorageUniversity of Alaska, Consortium Library52 ft (15.8 m)240 lb (108.8 kg)7.9 s
ArizonaTempeArizona State University, Bateman Physical Sciences Center70.5 ft (21.5 m)238 lb (108 kg)9.3 s
ArkansasConwayHendrix College
CaliforniaBakersfieldCalifornia State University Bakersfield Physics Center
FresnoFresno Pacific University41 ft (12.5 m)2357.1 s
Long BeachSunnyside Mausoleum, Forest Lawn
Los AngelesGriffith Observatory40 ft (12.2 m)240 lb (108.8 kg)7.01 s
Los AngelesOccidental College
ModestoModesto Junior College Science Community Center[60]42 ft (12.8 m)250 lbs7.2 s
MontereyNaval Postgraduate School
NapaStag's Leap Wine Cellars
Pleasant HillDiablo Valley College
RiversideUC Riverside Physics Department
SacramentoCalifornia Department of Education lobby installation by artist Jud Fine[61]
SalinasHartnell College
San DiegoSan Diego Natural History Museum12.4 m (est.)235 lb (106.6 kg)7 s (estimate)
San FranciscoCalifornia Academy of Sciences30 ft (9.14 m)235 lb (106.6 kg)6.1 s
San FranciscoCalico Labs
San JoseRosicrucian Egyptian Museum & Planetarium
San JoseThe Harker School
Santa BarbaraMuseum of Natural HistoryCurrently inoperable
Santa PaulaThomas Aquinas College
ColoradoAlamosaAdams State College
BoulderCU Boulder, Gamow Physics Tower[62]128.9 ft (39.3 m)367 lb (166 kg)12.6 s
Colorado SpringsUCCS, Osborne Center for Science and Engineering
Fort CollinsColorado State University
GoldenColorado School of Mines
ConnecticutAvonAvon Old Farms School
GreenwichGreenwich High School
HartfordThe Children's Museum[63]
FloridaAvon ParkSouth Florida Community College
CocoaBrevard Museum of History & Natural Science
JacksonvilleMuseum of Science & History
MiamiMiami Dade Junior College
OrlandoJohn Young Museum
OrlandoUniversity of Central Florida, Mathematical Sciences Building[64]
StuartThe Elliott Museum[65]
TallahasseeFlorida State University
TampaUniversity of South Florida, Interdisciplinary Science Building
GeorgiaCartersvilleTellus Science Museum
Mount BerryBerry College
IdahoBoiseDiscovery Center of Idaho
IllinoisBataviaRobert Rathbun Wilson Hall, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
ChicagoMuseum of Science and Industry65 ft (20 m)300 kg8.98 s
ChicagoMuseum of Science and Industry (has 2)
RockfordRock Valley College
WheatonWheaton College
IndianaIndianapolisIndiana State College
IndianapolisIndiana State Museum
IowaDes MoinesScience Center of Iowa[66]41 ft (12 m)235 lb (107 kg)7 s
KansasHaysFort Hays State University
WichitaExploration Place
KentuckyBereaBerea College
DanvilleCentre College
GeorgetownGeorgetown College
Highland HeightsNorthern Kentucky University
LexingtonLexington Public Library
LouisvilleKentucky Science Center
LouisvilleMuseum of Natural History
LouisvilleUniversity of Louisville72 ft (22.0 m)9.4 +/- 0.05 s
LouisianaShreveportSci-Port Discovery Center32 ft (9.7 m)113 kg (250 lb)
MainePortlandUniversity of Southern Maine
MarylandAnnapolisSt. John's College
ColoraWest Nottingham Academy
FrostburgFrostburg State University
Severna ParkSevern School
MassachusettsBostonMuseum of Science
LexingtonMIT Lincoln Laboratory[67]52 ft (15.8 m)8.0 s
NorthamptonSmith College43 ft (13.1 m)235 lb (106.6 kg)7.27 s
OstervilleCape Cod Academy
SpringfieldSpringfield Science Museum
MichiganAlpenaBesser Museum for Northeast Michigan[68]
DetroitDetroit Science Center
Grand HavenGrand Haven High School
Grand RapidsSteelcase Corporate Development Center
MidlandMidland Center for the Arts
MinnesotaCollegevilleSt. John's University
MinneapolisThe Blake School[69][70]
St. PaulMacalester College
MissouriSullivanMeramec CavernsInoperable due to insufficient mass
MontanaBillingsFirst Citizens Bank
NebraskaKearneyUniversity of Nebraska at Kearney
NevadaLas VegasLas Vegas Public Library
Las VegasLied Discovery Children's Museum
RenoUniversity of Nevada, Reno, Schulich Lecture Hall
New HampshireBedfordDean Kamen's house
HanoverDartmouth College, Sherman Fairchild Physical Sciences Center70.1 ft260.0 lb9.3 s
New JerseyMorristownDelbarton School
New MexicoAlbuquerqueAlbuquerque Academy[71]9 m (30 ft)100 kg (200 lb)6 s
New YorkBronxMontefiore Medical Center
BuffaloBuffalo Museum of Science75 ft (22.9 m)100 lb (45 kg)9.6 s
GeneseoState University of New York at Geneseo52 ft (15.8 m)235 lb (107 kg)8.0 s
IthacaCornell University, Rockefeller Hall
ManhattanUnited Nations General Assembly Building at the United Nations headquarters. Since 1955, a gift from the government of The Netherlands75 ft (22.9 m)200 lb (91 kg)8.5 sec.[72]
MineolaChaminade High School[73]30 ft (9 m)200 lb (90 kg)6 s
North CarolinaFayettevilleFayetteville State University
GreensboroGreensboro Science Center
GreensboroNorth Carolina A&T State University
Winston-SalemKaleideum North
OhioCantonWilliam McKinley Presidential Library and Museum
CincinnatiXavier University
ClevelandCleveland Museum of Natural History
ClevelandCleveland State University, Fenn Towercurrently inoperable
ColumbusCOSI Columbus[74]38.5 ft (11.7 m)6.9 s
DaytonUniversity of Dayton
MariettaMarietta College, Rickey Science Center
OxfordMiami University, Culler Hall
PortsmouthShawnee State University
OklahomaEdmondUniversity of Central Oklahoma, Howell Hall
NormanUniversity of Oklahoma, Nielsen Physics Building
Oklahoma CityScience Museum Oklahoma
OregonPortlandOregon Convention Center88.5 ft (27 m)900 lb (408 kg)10.4 s
PennsylvaniaCheyneyCheyney State Museum
Clarion, PennsylvaniaClarion UniversityCurrently Inoperable[75]
EdinboroEdinboro University of Pennsylvania
IndianaIndiana University of PennsylvaniaCurrently Inoperable[76]
KutztownKutztown University
MechanicsburgMessiah Village's Community Room55 ft (16.8 m)350 lb (159 kg)8.2 s
MillersvilleMillersville University of Pennsylvania
PhiladelphiaFranklin Institute85 ft (27 m)80 kg10 s
PittsburghChildren's Museum of Pittsburgh[77]
PittsburghDuquesne University[78]24 ft (7.3 m)18 lb (8.2 kg)5.4 s
ShippensburgShippensburg State College
South CarolinaClemsonClemson University, Kinard Laboratory of Physics[79]
South DakotaSioux FallsAugustana University, Froiland Science Complex[80]
TennesseeCollegedaleSouthern Adventist University, Hickman Science Center11.8 m88.4 kg6.89 s
NashvilleAdventure Science Center
TexasAustinScience Engineering Comp[70]
AustinUniversity of Texas at Austin, DEV Building[81][82]40 ft (12 m)240 lb7 s
College StationTexas A&M University, George P. Mitchell Physics Building[83][84]85 ft (26 m)235 lb10.23 s
College StationTexas A&M University, Zachry Engineering Center (removed; year unknown)
HoustonHouston Museum of Natural Science[85]60 ft (18 m)8.6 s
OdessaUnitarian-Universalist Church[86]
San AntonioTex Hill Middle School[87][88]37.75 ft (11.51 m)235 lb (107 kg)6.8 s
UtahOremUtah Valley University
ProvoBrigham Young University, Eyring Science Center47 ft (14.32 m)7.6 s
Salt Lake CityClark Planetarium
VirginiaRichmondScience Museum of Virginia
RichmondUniversity of Richmond, Gottwald Science Center
WashingtonAuburnGreen River College
EllensburgCentral Washington University34 ft (10.5 m)6.4 s
SeattleUniversity of Washington49.8 ft (15.1 m)7.8 s
SpokaneSpokane Falls Community College
TacomaHarned Hall, University of Puget Sound
Washington, D.C.Museum of History and Technology. Smithsonian Institution (1964–1998)[89][90][91]52 ft (16 m)108 kg8.0 s
National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution (removed permanently 2008)68.9 ft (21 m)105 kg9.2 s
WisconsinStevens PointUniversity of Wisconsin–Stevens Point
WyomingRock SpringsWestern Wyoming Community College[70]
SheridanSheridan College (Wyoming)[92][93]
CasperCasper College[94]235 lb (107 kg)
Central and South America

Argentina

Brazil

Chile

Colombia

Puerto Rico

Venezuela

Australasia

Australia

• Foucault pendulum,[101] School of Physics, University of New South Wales
  • Questacon National Science Exhibition, Canberra
  • Gravity Discovery Centre[102] Military Rd, Gingin, Western Australia
  • School of Earth Sciences, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne
  • School of Mathematics, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
  • School of Physics, in the foyer of the Darling West building (previously named Bragg building), University of Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia.
  • Queensland Museum Sciencentre,[103] Brisbane, Queensland
  • School of Earth Sciences, University of Tasmania, Hobart.
  • Rosebank College, Five Dock, New South Wales.
New Zealand

Antarctica

This guy copied all of Google lol you think cause you can copy and paste it's right lol omg..

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Not a computer generated time lapse but from a reg person cam...big tex I lost all faith in you bro lol wasn't you the one that said our stars is traveling with us through space and that's why we see the same consolations lol I mean if that was you or rage one that was the silliest thing I ever heard in my life..if we was hurling through space we would see different stars but no year after year the same stars leo,virgo,etc lol the same planets(Luminaries) they said a trilling miles per hr in 1 year Lol through space not hitting anything lol wow this is better then a movie..
Second thing is Perspective, you can't go to London and shine a laser to New York.Your eyes can't see that far.I thought you was a Smart man you should have known that.

Do high school students count as "reg person cam"?