Sister on MSNBC

Brown Bear

Star
Registered
Yeah Fox News in the Morning hasn't been the same since she left man. :smh:
True that. That new chick they got on there can't hold a candle to Tamron.

Anyone remember when Tamron was dancing with Jerry Springer after he got eliminated from Dancing with the Stars? She had on an all Black dress that showed off her curves NICELY! :yes: :yes:

Cameraman got that side-view shot, and I'm sure there were a few of the producers that were like "DAMN! :eek: "

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
They arrested this kat for stalking her when she was in Chi. Dude was from Indiana and came to the building where she worked. :smh:
:lol: I dont lub her like that!

Man I just moved to carolina and these white chicks are fugly on tv. Fox has a cute big titty black chick in the mornings and thats it :mad:

MindHunter II

Star
Platinum Member
Dari Alexander
photo_servlet

WHAT NETWORK IS SHE WITH? :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Imayeseekay

Potential Star
Registered
elam.stephanie.jpg

Stephanie Elam

Stephanie Elam is a CNN business news correspondent. Her reports can be seen on CNN/U.S., Headline News and CNN International. She also contributes to American Morning.
Previously, Elam was the co-host of Black Enterprise Report, a nationally syndicated program focused on business, career and financial education.
As soon as I saw this thread this was the first woman that came to mind as one of the best looking black anchorwoman.
She has a nice shape, but most importantly she has some nice teeth...!

Her & the sister on MSNBC are on at about the same time every morning.

kewlphucker

Star
Registered
elam.stephanie.jpg

Stephanie Elam

Stephanie Elam is a CNN business news correspondent. Her reports can be seen on CNN/U.S., Headline News and CNN International. She also contributes to American Morning.
Previously, Elam was the co-host of Black Enterprise Report, a nationally syndicated program focused on business, career and financial education.
As soon as I saw this thread this was the first woman that came to mind as one of the best looking black anchorwoman.

Now that's 100%:yes:

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
elam.stephanie.jpg

Stephanie Elam

yeah she is the truth. i have never seen her with her hair like that on tv, but none the less....sexy