Sister on MSNBC

kewlphucker

Star
Registered
Tamron Hall

p04.jpg

What was the of the thread with all the female news persons?

Chi Shot Caller

Star
Registered
she's nice but I saw this chick named Christina earlier in the morning who had her topped. She was bad. Plus the Allison chick who takes over for Olbermann when he's off is a beauty too.

Carlito

Rising Star
Registered
she's nice but I saw this chick named Christina earlier in the morning who had her topped. She was bad. Plus the Allison chick who takes over for Olbermann when he's off is a beauty too.

yeah that broad alison stewart is a bad bitch!!

1485950646_5a12dc491e_o.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Allison is fine. Too bad she married to a cracka. :smh:

Chitown

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ah shit Tam Tam done left Fox news? :lol: I got a buddy thats gonna be heartbroken over this. That dude has a serious thing for her :lol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
Yeah, I always thought she had a funky attitude, when she was on in Chicago. It was fucked up how they clowned her in the media for having a boob job about 2 years ago, but she was always fine as hell anyway.

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
Hell fuckin' yeah, Dari tops Alison all day every day. Dari had her second child in August so she gettin' the dick.

250nz0g.jpg

Preezy

God of the Universe
BGOL Investor

C'mon man, Tam is legendary in the chi. You been gone that long???:lol::lol::lol:
She like them doughboys, though. :smh:

Allison used to anchor CBS news in the chi too. And yeah them ears is will smith status, but she is still bad as hell. Didn't she start out on MTV News?

pimpslap

Purp n Lurk
BGOL Investor
It was a sad day in Chicago when Tamron Hall left. I flew my flag at half staff & have not watched Fox news since.:smh:

Black_Immortal

Support BGOL
Registered
It was a sad day in Chicago when Tamron Hall left. I flew my flag at half staff & have not watched Fox news since.:smh:

I live in Chicago and I miss watching Tamron too. In addition to being very personable and very attractive, she is a good news anchor.