CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Never :hmm:

Oh but fuck the cubs anyway. . .

WhiteSox.gif

South Siddddddddeeee
:dance:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/_IAMIdTHOOk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999[/flash]

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
hmmmmmm if i made random thoughts like that you would be calling me all kinds of names...

Have a few sips of this next weekend...
istockphoto_169865-red-punch.jpg

bull

there was nothing elitist about my commentary...u know y i make the comments i make towards u and ur saditty ass

MCP

International
International Member
Last sprint/summer i decided i wanted to tackle running. I get really bad shin splints... I bought the shoes, the shock absorbing insoles... I got tested at Road Runner to see what type of runner I was, did I pronate, etc.,

I started progressing..

then I started slacking.. i want to get back into it.. it sucks starting over again.. but .. all things in time..

I want a running sneaker with more cushioning...

DD did you start running on your own or with others? I found that running with someone help in the long run. I've only just join a running/fitness club here in the UK (www.britmilfit.com) after also 2 year gap. I'm feeling the difference already. I starting again as a complete beginner.

As with the trainers (sneakers to our US friends here) I prefer the Asics. I was a severe over pronater.

Good Luck

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
glad to be off today......

trying to make the best of it...:yes:

hope to get in some this evening.....:yes::yes:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck is calling me from Arkansas, I can't even understand these country mothafuckas.

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I hate people who have kids who automatically think that you want to love their kids like they do. Damn, I just wanted to eat my dinner in peace, not hold your screaming child. UGH. Little monster spilled my drink too.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I know it's over
I aint going back
I dont want you anymore
you can't get in my bed
my house or my car
but why are you stuck in my head, why did you decide to set up house in my mind,
Why are you there,
GTFO you aint welcome here anymore.......

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I am intrigued!! Is this from a song or real life?

I know it's over
I aint going back
I dont want you anymore
you can't get in my bed
my house or my car
but why are you stuck in my head, why did you decide to set up house in my mind,
Why are you there,
GTFO you aint welcome here anymore.......

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate people who have kids who automatically think that you want to love their kids like they do. Damn, I just wanted to eat my dinner in peace, not hold your screaming child. UGH. Little monster spilled my drink too.

Ew...you don't just pass your child off to nobody like that...this gets the yuk face :puke:

If Hollywood had an original idea it would die of loneliness.

:yes:

In a moment of boredom one of those celeb magazines reported a remake of Total Recall and...

...The Never Ending Story. Kill me now.

it's not a song...

:smh:

This is not the month for love. I wish us all the best in it.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
This is not the month for love. I wish us all the best in it.

Speak for yourself, dear...:dance::dance:

I'm not one to gloat, but I've got the love of a good man who's helped me through a lot of ish I've been going through lately with the job, etc...

I only hope I'm returning the same to him...

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Speak for yourself, dear...:dance::dance:

I'm not one to gloat, but I've got the love of a good man who's helped me through a lot of ish I've been going through lately with the job, etc...

I only hope I'm returning the same to him...

:(

gloater..

screw your love!!

I hung out with a guy friend tonight while he had his "guys night out" and we went to a cigar lounge... I smoked a whole cigar myself.. I was pretty light headed.. I looked damn cute..

Very proud of my friend for only trying to screw me like 2x.. and not trying to come upstairs... he's evolving.. he's such a man whore.. a damn sexy manwhore.. if only he wasn't a man whore.. sigh

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
[flash]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhrEW1K6522O86zl3s[/flash]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This shit is pretty damn funny. It's true too, these rappers are really like that right now. Fuck the dumb shit, make some good music, and let us know when and where to get it...

SHOW THE GOONS!!!
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ Ray Allen

:eek: Juventus and Inter are going at it right now!

Bout to head out to Central Park for some pick-up futbol with the Armenians

Oh Snap! Inter just scored!!!
:dance:
Helluva pass from Ibrahimavic!

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
just came from my friends wedding reception and had the most awkwardest experience of having two married women hit on me, while one of the wives had her husband sitting right next to her.thank gawd the bottles of champagne kept on coming to the table.

*disclaimer i am heavily buzzed as i type this*

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Start a thread,lets discuss...What happened?

Long Story Short, I got into one of those Katrina Relationships while I was displaced in San Antonio, you can call a Katrina Relationship two people coming together basically because they need some sense of normalcy in an extremely abnormal situation.

Well as with all Katrina relationships it fizzled as time went on and people began to adapt and recover and return to normalcy and people got their feet on the ground. Our break up wasn't a bad one, it was mutual decision that me and her thought "Well maybe not now, but later"

... After a while I lost interest and so did she, time goes on and she still crosses my mind.. and being 100% honest I don't want her, I'm just wondering why she's still in my head. Our relationship was pretty much elementary as we only had sex one time between January 2006 and Aug 2007 and we spent most of our time acting like kids we'd be in San Antonio wishing we could go home and went we would take day trips to NOLA while our houses were getting rebuilt we basically acted like grown children....it was memorable only because it was a throwback to being 7 years old it was not a mature relationship in any aspect it was just a fun distraction.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Babe she is in your head because she is a friend!
Nothing wrong w/ having thoughts of her! Have you called her?

Long Story Short, I got into one of those Katrina Relationships while I was displaced in San Antonio, you can call a Katrina Relationship two people coming together basically because they need some sense of normalcy in an extremely abnormal situation.

Well as with all Katrina relationships it fizzled as time went on and people began to adapt and recover and return to normalcy and people got their feet on the ground. Our break up wasn't a bad one, it was mutual decision that me and her thought "Well maybe not now, but later"

... After a while I lost interest and so did she, time goes on and she still crosses my mind.. and being 100% honest I don't want her, I'm just wondering why she's still in my head. Our relationship was pretty much elementary as we only had sex one time between January 2006 and Aug 2007 and we spent most of our time acting like kids we'd be in San Antonio wishing we could go home and went we would take day trips to NOLA while our houses were getting rebuilt we basically acted like grown children....it was memorable only because it was a throwback to being 7 years old it was not a mature relationship in any aspect it was just a fun distraction.

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Every woman should not wear skinny jeans.....

Why do people act like marriage or having babies is supposed to be contagious.....

I like it when man just walks up and introduces himself without all the bull shit lines....

How can something be low fat and then have instructions that state 'deep fry' only....

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Girls Trip 09 with my sorors...yay
I have the worst luck with phones...number 4 bites the dust...and it was so short lived. I'm cursed.
I have been eating non-stop, all day :( I'm so bored.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Every woman should not wear skinny jeans.....

Why do people act like marriage or having babies is supposed to be contagious.....

I like it when man just walks up and introduces himself without all the bull shit lines....

How can something be low fat and then have instructions that state 'deep fry' only....

Your friends have caught the bug too?!?

Both of my best friends from high school are married, and one had a child with her husband last year. Some of my other friends from high school are one baby #1 or baby #2, and they're all having babies AT ONCE. With the way my job/career is going, I'm happy to not have that "burden (is it wrong to call a marriage/kids a burden?)", but I did go through a period of feeling "left out" or "lonely."

On another note, if the weather holds up well, I'll be debuting my colored jeans this Friday at the job :lol:

Hey, they ARE J. Crew, after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.