Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
This dude I used to talk to is trying make me jealous showing pictures of his new girl. .

Do I look like I care?

And I'm not hating. . . but she's ugly. . . nothing to be writing home about. . . but eh. .

:hmm:

It's a bitch ass nigga epidemic going on :smh:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This dude I used to talk to is trying make me jealous showing pictures of his new girl. .

Do I look like I care?

And I'm not hating. . . but she's ugly. . . nothing to be writing home about. . . but eh. .

It's a bitch ass nigga epidemic going on :smh:

Damn you Sean grow up...
:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

MCP

International
International Member
Just got back from finishing my first 3 mile run in ages. My knee held up good as well.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got back from finishing my first 3 mile run in ages. My knee held up good as well.

Wish I could do that :(...congrats...

Hmm....something random...

damn why the networks had to rework the schedule. now there's nothing on tv during the day and i got people's court in the afternoon. what the hell?

*sigh...my disdain for the online bullshit of an education continues. i can either keep my mouth shut or open it which could delay graduation. fuck it :angry:

MCP

International
International Member
Wish I could do that :(...congrats...

Hmm....something random...

damn why the networks had to rework the schedule. now there's nothing on TV during the day and i got people's court in the afternoon. what the hell?

You should be lucky over there Mel. If it wasn't for Sky, I still would be stuck with just the five terrestrial channels.

I'm sure that with a little encouragement, you'll be able to start running.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should be lucky over there Mel. If it wasn't for Sky, I still would be stuck with just the five terrestrial channels.

*sigh

I'll get on it this summer. Thanks.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor

Last sprint/summer i decided i wanted to tackle running. I get really bad shin splints... I bought the shoes, the shock absorbing insoles... I got tested at Road Runner to see what type of runner I was, did I pronate, etc.,

I started progressing..

then I started slacking.. i want to get back into it.. it sucks starting over again.. but .. all things in time..

I want a running sneaker with more cushioning...

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL, I just got an email from a female friend of mine who just told mne that a Filipino dude is trying to pass off one of my video's as his own.

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
This Tiki Bar shit the locals are getting fired up about seems MAD overrated. I'm staying my ass indoors tomorrow night where it's safe.

I can't take a compliment to save my life, and it sucks.

I LOVE Old School Thursdays on WDASFM.com (PHILLY STAND UP!)

Macaroni and Cheese is still one of the most DISGUSTING, HORRIFIC, NAUSEATING dishes known to man, and if anybody wants to try and take my black card, good luck trying.

OH SHIT, Love is Contagious just came on the radio!

The Sixers... :smh: :smh: :smh:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This Tiki Bar shit the locals are getting fired up about seems MAD overrated. I'm staying my ass indoors tomorrow night where it's safe.

Elaborate i have heard of something similar from a white girl i use to work with but i am not sure it you are talking about the same thing.

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Elaborate i have heard of something similar from a white girl i use to work with but i am not sure it you are talking about the same thing.

It's something down here in Southern Maryland that apparently signifies the start of spring/summer. Folks gather on Solomons Island and get trashed.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
St. Louis vs Chi Cubs

St. Louis 7
Chicago " Feel good " Cuddly Cubs 4

* Final

30m0lcw.gif

Dick's Sporting Goods featuring Jimmy Rollins

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/1kFH4gV8rGY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL, I just got an email from a female friend of mine who just told mne that a Filipino dude is trying to pass off one of my video's as his own.

:eek:

:smh:

I can't take a compliment to save my life, and it sucks.

Macaroni and Cheese is still one of the most DISGUSTING, HORRIFIC, NAUSEATING dishes known to man, and if anybody wants to try and take my black card, good luck trying.

You're learning...

Dude...I am seriously starting to question you guys taste buds. Someone must have put some salt in ya'll food when ya'll wasn't looking...

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Rockets got any hope this post season PC?

I am disgusted with their performance last night...fair weather ass Mavs fans were brutally rude to me last night at the game.

However, I still got hope. Should be an interesting series with the Blazers.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I am disgusted with their performance last night...fair weather ass Mavs fans were brutally rude to me last night at the game.

However, I still got hope. Should be an interesting series with the Blazers.

If Artest comes to play nobody can stop him or them.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
How the fuck did i sleep on this joint for nearly 3 years? :eek:

3310112.jpg

Superb!
:yes:

The modern day polymath is an endangered species ...

Just a bunch of one-dimensional savants. :smh:

Thanks for nothing "school".

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Talked to an old girl friend of mine today and what started off as a relatively civil amicable conversation gradually transitioned to a back-and-forth exchange of ad hominem witty remarks.

Finally she asks:

Her: "So, can you explain what really happened to us?

Me: "It comes down to which unjustified pillar of scientific reasoning your stupid ass prefers to violate; Occam's Razor or the Copernican Principle. Take your pick ... BISH.":hmm:

I'd been waiting for an opportunity to use that one ...

Her: WTF? :confused: .... huh? ... *silence* .... then :angry: ... then *click* ... *dail tone*

Then I was like, "ooooooh, snap!!! :eek:

And I started walking around dapping my (invisible) crew* :dance:

Then I had to go microwave my lasagna cuz it was cold again ...

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Dude...I am seriously starting to question you guys taste buds. Someone must have put some salt in ya'll food when ya'll wasn't looking...

I got sick off of some nasty ass Mac N Cheese back in the day and haven't touched it since. Just the memories (*Dennis Edwards' voice* Memorieeeeees, Memorieeeeeeeeeeees) of that day are enough to turn me off to it forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.